What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZERO GOES WITH FFOF for OG KUSH

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
just stoppin by to check the operation digi. lookin good bro. sweet lineup. i hope you plan to post a group photo. waiting.....

oh by the way, i have heard ,at one time or another, every breeder here get dogged by somebody. everybody has an opinion and they are entitled to it. integrity follows making your own judgements and decisions based on the presented data and nothing else. keep up the good work.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Soma said:
Colloidal silver works great on powdery mildew and a lot of other things as well........tell me if thats what I saw in the pics..........keep up the strong courage.........Soma

thanks for the tip. you did see PM...
'dust-off' ... when i harvested i just hit the plants with bursts of this to blow all the spores off. it didnt 'fix it' but it makes them look better and i smoke less of them.....im going to be damn sure not to get PM again, harder to get rid of them spider mites....

moving tommorow.. should have work on my veg room done this weekend...
pics will come... meanwhile my few spare minutes of time are spent watering these 110 plants i got... im suprised howe much care 110 seedlings take....

Lt. Go0B3r

and how much is a good colloidal silver maker cost? i see that they range from 70 dollars up to over 200. any info would be great! thanks

Soma

ICMag Donor
Colloidal Silver

Colloidal Silver

Lifesilver is very good.........also mesosilver..........check on google........you put some in your water thats going to the roots.........and you spray it directly on trouble spots..........kills all fungus and molds.............you can get a generator of your own from Sota Silver............silver is wonderful to use yourself everyday..........keeps you from getting sick.........Keep up the fine courage................Soma

Lt. Go0B3r

thanks a lot Soma i appreciate the advice! would you say that colloidal silver is the best method for killing/containing powdery mildew?

G

Soma said:
silver is wonderful to use yourself everyday..........keeps you from getting sick.........Keep up the fine courage................Soma

Hey soma just thought I would post this picture of this man who has been using colloidal silver to keep from getting sick for years and it turned him blue. Thought it was funny, but I sure wouldn't use everyday lol.

digital hippy...

AMAZING! you have the largest assortment of top notch genes i've ever heard of. you da man!

pinktacoeater...

:yoinks: WTF! that is the reason i would never use purple maxx! :fsu: lol Just being silly over the purple maxx but is that real? i think it would be crazy funny to turn blue-purple like that. kinda like a wonka worker.

P.S. sorry bout the clutter but the blue guy has me laughing like crazy... :laughing:

G

guest5703

Dank setup digi!! I want to see that new room banging! Can I ask, it looks awkwardly sized, is that a hallway??

Look at all those dank strains! It was already an accomplishment germing all those bitches correctly lol! Great work man,

On the colloidal silver, theres threads on this site that show you how to use the silver to charge your water, then use that water to turn your females plants into males and use that pollen to create feminized seeds ;)

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
caligreen said:
Dank setup digi!! I want to see that new room banging! Can I ask, it looks awkwardly sized, is that a hallway??

Look at all those dank strains! It was already an accomplishment germing all those bitches correctly lol! Great work man,

On the colloidal silver, theres threads on this site that show you how to use the silver to charge your water, then use that water to turn your females plants into males and use that pollen to create feminized seeds ;)

its a room that looks like a hall..

now full.

its like an elbow.. that room is behind the pandapoly..some progress shots of my subpanel..

moving ... what a bitch!

bigbrokush

I don't know how I missed this thread but I'm here now. That first grow was really nice. I hope to see much of the same for this next one. Keep it Green with a ton of fire, you know So. Cal style baby!!!!!!

G

guest5703

Sweet digital! This looks like fun, hows the ventilation in there, better than your shed?? Moving is always a bitch, looks like you had some special boxes too huh?

Is that an AC on the end closer to the opening? Pumpin perfect air on those bitches? awesome! Peace digi

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
caligreen said:
Sweet digital! This looks like fun, hows the ventilation in there, better than your shed?? Moving is always a bitch, looks like you had some special boxes too huh?

Is that an AC on the end closer to the opening? Pumpin perfect air on those bitches? awesome! Peace digi

its awsome! i dont even NEED the a/c just putting it there for now...
the way i designed it (dont want to gloat too much) is super-fantastic, because the fan is at the end, it has to pull the air all the way through to the end... where it its blown through the hoods and out to the attic....

the a/c will go eventualy...as i plan to make a box and cieling mount one of my small 535W/5200btu window units. running from 6pm-10am also makes the incoming air cooler...

hey cali... imagine getting pulled over with 110 plants in your ride...id have made the news! "man with rental truck esscorts plants across freeways"

Last edited:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
it looks like im going big.
poped another 50+ beans on friday....

got 100% on the NYCD(10)
80% on Rock(8)
100% on DP master femd'(5)
80% of my master kush nirvana (8)
75% NLxhaze...
10% afgooxLR (they got moldy!)
within 48 hours...

ive got MRN SUPER SILVER HAZE going aswell... all 17 beans... one poped but i expect the rest will soon.

ran out of soil, got to get more FFOF...

the bags work well without the paper towel. the heatmat+towel work great!

these afgoo are the only beans ive had to get moldy on me..

a few more weeks and ill be starting up BLUE CHEESE, HASHPLANT, DJS OLD TIME MOONSHINE, AK47, BLUEBERRYXNL and maybe a few more mandala beans....

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
i expect that within a couple weeks ill have to transplant the OG's into 5 gal buckets.. at that point ill be getting a 4x8 HH for the first part of a 3K flip-flip within another month i expect ill get a second 4x8 HH and make/buy a flip-flop box for 3 1K's
i figure ill do 2k MH 1K HPS... i like the balanced spectrums.
LOL! i actualy forgot how many OG's ive got going... like 40 or so i think...50% lost to males and i guess ill have 20 +/-...

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
time for some seedling shots...

my biggest romulan

wierd critical mass...

a beautiful white satin.

a more sativa critical mass.

sadhu

an indica leaning critical mass

mutant DSD(double strawberry diesel)

mutant romulan thats recovered

intrestingly webed hashberry.

OG x og backcross my personal OG

didnt get any godberrys pictured...

G

guest5703

Damn Digi I've been gone :jerkit: or something!!!! Your grow looks sweet man and oooh my all those new seeds, I think we need to talk in the future seriously lol. You are going to be the dude with the new dankest phenos of anyone! You'll make the whole new elite list!!!! hahahaha
hey cali... imagine getting pulled over with 110 plants in your ride...id have made the news! "man with rental truck esscorts plants across freeways"

Fucking hilarious bro!!!! Oh man I laughed my ass off when I saw your truck, that shit was packed!!!! No doubt you would have made the front page lol!!! Good shit digi really awesome, your progressing fast you run co2??? Great work I'll be around! :headbange

Last edited:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
caligreen said:
...your progressing fast you run co2??? Great work I'll be around! :headbange

no CO2 right now. still in the box.
will be for flowering though.

my 2 recent projects
window A/C box/vent...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1643957#post1643957

my new flower room 2x2's ...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=87626

here is the rundown.

5x12 flower space..
im soooo happy with my window a/c box, its working very well.
very quiet fan too.
70$ for 666cfm.
these OG's are about 2-3 ft tall, im going to spray them with VHO this week and make them bushy.. then hopefuly to flip them into flower. so what another week?
im going to add another light to these flowers, probably a 600W HPS...
just need a break.

i feel like a field worker...was diging trenches for my outside veggy garden...
its like 20x30.... deweeding and digging.WEEE!!!!
its cool, i dig that kind of shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts