What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time grower with SILS on micro grow

Sampas92

Just newbin
Hi guys
So anything new
Now the new growth just always pointed strait up
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now that im running cooler, the soil takes longer to dry.
See ya later guys
Peace

Sampas92

Just newbin
I think both of your plants are going to make it...

Hi buds
I know, specially the older one but realistically speaking, they are so small and so old for autos, that is not worth it i think. she is in strech fase right now, 37 days old, maybe ill keep them with one or 2 lights but closer in the upper part of the cab dunno, let see if the others sprout, hoping.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Update

Update

Hi guys, happy new year for everyone, i hope this year will be better for you guys
So, i seed my photoperiod skunk from 00, it popped yesterday at nights out and she is jjust on lights for maybe 2 hours by now
Also i seeded my autocookies from dinafem, and it should sprout today
Now my cab is like this
picture.php

The heating cable is no longer needed since i added my oil heater, connected to my hygrometer on the lowest power and it keeps my temps always on check with a variation of 0.5c+/-
The bottom pots have all the lights with caps on, its a row of 2x 1521lm 13w 27k and 1 9w 65k in the middle
picture.php

The upper pot have all the caps on too because of the lights proximity, experimenting..
The towell goes from the upper part of the cab to the floor and keeps my rh in check.
My plants are healthy now and i hope to keep them that way and the new sisters too, lets see.
Also the soil of the skunk is not biobizz, and it came with gnats, already implanted a trap but im gona to add others.
The pot of the autocookies has biobizz allmix (highfert) in the bottom and sides of the pot and the middle is just the light mix soil, free of gnats untill now, lets get to war you fuckers.
Both pots are 6.5l, with holes on the sides.
Ms skunk, i want to get clones from her to learn cloning and get experiense while the autos grow, so i guess im not flowering her
picture.php

The middle child
picture.php

The big sister
picture.php

And thats it guys, lets see what comes out of this, i need to get something, i only have one more seed, my auto blueamnesia xxl from dinafem.
Lets go
See you later guys

PCBuds

, they are so small and so old for autos, that is not worth it i think. she is in strech fase right now, 37 days old,...

Your stretch phase may be delayed, because they were stunted.

My last closet plant was supposed to be a 7 week plant from seed to harvest but it didn't start to flower until 6 1/2 weeks.

I totured her pretty bad, including transplanting her and chopping off half the roots.
It ended up growing into a 200 gram plant.
It just took her forever to finish.

It ended up taking 12 weeks and 3 days to finish, starting when I germinated the seed.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Your stretch phase may be delayed, because they were stunted.

My last closet plant was supposed to be a 7 week plant from seed to harvest but it didn't start to flower until 6 1/2 weeks.

I totured her pretty bad, including transplanting her and chopping off half the roots.
It ended up growing into a 200 gram plant.
It just took her forever to finish.

It ended up taking 12 weeks and 3 days to finish, starting when I germinated the seed.

[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/T1bxHjs2/Screenshot-20210102-121346-Samsung-Internet.jpg]View Image[/url]
Maybe it can be it..dunno lets see how it rolls

PCBuds

If you don't see any pistils starting, then they probably aren't flowering or stretching yet.

Your plants are going to be fine.
They're just going to be late bloomers.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Update

Update

Hi guys wazzup
So since the changes yesterday, the girls seem happy, all of them
picture.php

The sil on the right is a 13w 1521 lm philips, the one in the middle have the same specs but due to count of diodes and their displacement the intensity is different, the osran is more intense at a greater distance than the phillips. The one on the left is a chinese 9w 720lm. They seem happy, perky even with the sils are pretty close.
The older one
picture.php

Maybe a little bit of lightburn
The middle one
picture.php

On the bottom floor of the cab, the autocookies from dinafem is also outside too, it sprouted today
picture.php

The photo fem skunk from 00 is in stretching for light since sprouted yesterday, both of them have same configuration of sils of the 2 13w and 1 9w
The auto gets the philips, less intense. the skunk has the osran, the 9w is in the middle, all of them cap of but a much greatear distance than the others
picture.php

Im going to leave it like this, see how much she will stretch and compare to the auto.
Both of them look good with a good colouration both on stem and leafs.
Going to wait until tomorrow to see if i get them closer of the sils or not.
Since i need to get my humidity higher because of the seedlings i see that gnats are incresing a little bit in number but im keeping it kinda cointained.
See ya later guys
Peace

Sampas92

Just newbin
Hi guys, a little update
This is the photoskunk, stops streching at about 30cm from the sils, 10klux readings on my luxapp
picture.php

picture.php

In comparision, the auto cookies didnt stetch so i raised her pot to be leveled with the other one and responded well, the stem is less stretched but more thicker
picture.php

picture.php

I quarantined the skunk in another place because of the gnats infestation, since i segregated it, id didnt see any gnat fkying around in the grow, hopefully they didnt plant any eggs in the other pots, i will know in the next days. She will only return when i manage the infestation on its pot. Anyone know of products like gnatrol here in Europe?

Sampas92

Just newbin
The older ones are good, i feed them a bit higher dose in nutes because of the higher intensity of lights and they responded pretty well, today they where very perky
Its been awhile since my Clipper apears in the pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I notice the younger one drys its soil around her much faster thant the older one, with the same amount of water
picture.php

And thats it guys, steady is the way and i think im getting somewhere

See ya later
Peace

Sampas92

Just newbin
A couple more pics
picture.php

picture.php

The bigger leafs show a bit of light burn (or is it mag def?), but the newer and higher grow dont, so i dont know what to think kkkk
picture.php

Caio

A couple more pics
View Image
View Image
The bigger leafs show a bit of light burn (or is it mag def?), but the newer and higher grow dont, so i dont know what to think kkkk
View Image

You have Mg and P lock.
The problem is the low quality soil you use.

Low quality soil = poor growth

I also think that you give too much water to your plants.

I give you a seedling coco organic soil recipe:

Coco
1% volume/volume perlite
100 gr/litre quartz or river sand

3 gr/litre Maxicrop organic tomato fertilizer (base fertilizer);
2 gr/litre crushed lupins (citrus fertilizer, make soil spongy and airy);
0.5 gr/litre Compo guano (decomposition starter)
0.25 gr/litre Compo beetroot vinasses (decomposition starter)
0.25 gr/litre neem cake (pathogen killer and decomposition moderator)

Cook 1 month, than:

0.15 gr litre Micosat F (trichoderma, beauveria and others plant defence organisms);

Use only Maxicrop as top dressing from the end of seedling stage to harvest.
No guano no vinasses no other s**t.

I have made an album into my signature to show you how a seedling grow into a good quality soil with low waterings.

Sorry for my poor english

Hope your plants grow as big as trees

:tree:

Day 2 (0.7 litre pots, ledtech.de Zeus 308 compact dimmered at 8 watts 24 hours on, pure rain water no Ph or Ec test)

picture.php

Day 7

picture.php

Day 16

picture.php

Sampas92

Just newbin
You have Mg and P lock.
The problem is the low quality soil you use.

Low quality soil = poor growth

I also think that you give too much water to your plants.

I give you a seedling coco organic soil recipe:

Coco
1% volume/volume perlite
100 gr/litre quartz or river sand

3 gr/litre Maxicrop organic tomato fertilizer (base fertilizer);
2 gr/litre crushed lupins (citrus fertilizer, make soil spongy and airy);
0.5 gr/litre Compo guano (decomposition starter)
0.25 gr/litre Compo beetroot vinasses (decomposition starter)
0.25 gr/litre neem cake (pathogen killer and decomposition moderator)

Cook 1 month, than:

0.15 gr litre Micosat F (trichoderma, beauveria and others plant defence organisms);

Use only Maxicrop as top dressing from the end of seedling stage to harvest.
No guano no vinasses no other s**t.

I have made an album into my signature to show you how a seedling grow into a good quality soil with low waterings.

Sorry for my poor english

Hope your plants grow as big as trees

:tree:

Day 2 (0.7 litre pots, ledtech.de Zeus 308 compact dimmered at 8 watts 24 hours on, pure rain water no Ph or Ec test)

View Image

Day 7

View Image

Day 16

View Image
Thank you for the opinions and the recipe caio.
Yes i indeed water too much my plants, its my first grow, so im still learning and dialling, but they are better now..do you consider biobizz soils as poor quality?i dont even have my feeding schedule dialed so..

I see you use the zeus board..since i live in europe and digikey is only cheap in the us, i was looking at those boards..what you think of them?i like what ledtech offers.
Plus, you talked about maxicrop..i looked for it before i start my grow, for simplicity of things, if you live in europe like i do, do you know any online store that sells it or do you know any product like maxocrop in europe? Importing it on amazom becomes way expensive..

I see your timelapse, thank you, it will be very helpfull..in comparision my autocookie on day 2 is like the ones you had..those where photo or auto?
Hope i will get a good development now with the more suitable pots

Caio

Thank you for the opinions and the recipe caio.
Yes i indeed water too much my plants, its my first grow, so im still learning and dialling, but they are better now..do you consider biobizz soils as poor quality?i dont even have my feeding schedule dialed so..

I see you use the zeus board..since i live in europe and digikey is only cheap in the us, i was looking at those boards..what you think of them?i like what ledtech offers.
Plus, you talked about maxicrop..i looked for it before i start my grow, for simplicity of things, if you live in europe like i do, do you know any online store that sells it or do you know any product like maxocrop in europe? Importing it on amazom becomes way expensive..

I see your timelapse, thank you, it will be very helpfull..in comparision my autocookie on day 2 is like the ones you had..those where photo or auto?
Hope i will get a good development now with the more suitable pots

Maxicrop is a subsidiary of Valagro an italian company...try on a italian eshop!
Zeus 308 is wonderful im real happy with it :jump:

Sampas92

Just newbin
Here is how the autocookies is on day 2
Im starting to see the start of the second set of leafs
picture.php

Not too stretchy and not to short i guess
The older ones where quite perky today
picture.php

picture.php

Maybe i should gave them a little bit more of calmag, just a tiny bit because of the higher intensity of lights from 2 days ago.
On the older one i see the stems grow a bit day by day, she is fullier, thicker, also i think im seeing some pre flowers, later i will take a pic to show you guys
The younger one is better, but she is too small and i think is going to continue like that..
The photoskunk is still quarantined, no pics for her, but she is growing normally i think.
See ya later guys
Peace

Caio

It's photoperiod. Hidden Garden Genetics Marra Jones, lovely hardy plants.
It's my personal opinion that Biobizz is not a good company. If you want a good soil try Floragard or Compo

Latest posts

Latest posts