What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2°Time double cab: Chemd.ibl, powerdog, haze/skunk#1, s.a.g.e....

westg

ICMag Donor
Hey Killer

Happy healthy Bambinos, you always provide good entertainment buddy

I have some pics of my Sour AK at 6wks i thinks?, i did not mark the date i turned to flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey westg what a crazy incrusted resin covered you get up those beautifull fat nuggs...excellent job..as usual!!!

tell me what a nice smell coming out from her nuggs????

westg

ICMag Donor
Not a real big yielder Killer, the best i can describe the smell is kushy, not a strong odour i have to say.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
fresh shot ....

side A cab.

auto chronic ryder
picture.php

auto ak
picture.php

super sour og
picture.php

pineapple express
picture.php

purple haze
picture.php

2x s.a.g.e
picture.php

sgapetti

Veteran
Very nice updates with single shot from seed, easy to follow the development of the plants ,great genetics, keep up the good work:thank you:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 5° flow (30 october) side A cab.

powerdog #1
picture.php

picture.php

powerdog #2...maybe male preflower start appear..
picture.php

picture.php

chemd.ibl #1 topped..
picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
did you take clones????? lol. ill quit. seedlings are looking great man. im so excited to see these genetics play out in your hands. i am loving my own seedlings atm, its like the lottery. there could be anything in those beans!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
did you take clones????? lol. ill quit. seedlings are looking great man. im so excited to see these genetics play out in your hands. i am loving my own seedlings atm, its like the lottery. there could be anything in those beans!

no man no clone , next time do that fo su!!!...sorry!!

i try do my best for this baby, im excited too...
this evening when i open the main room i find the smell (with the cab close)..crazy !!!!just small baby and ready for ya stinky ehh
i can't image how smell at final flow...maybe i need 2 carbon filter ehh ehh :bump:

D

dramamine

Looking really good, KW31. Especially nice to see the Haze/Sk1's. You have a good mix of genetics in there...best of luck with 'em!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya killer

did't know you had a new thread so nothing highlighted in my tagged threads..nway found ya back so will folliow the adventures again :)
tagged!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Looking really good, KW31. Especially nice to see the Haze/Sk1's. You have a good mix of genetics in there...best of luck with 'em!

welcome grower :) im very happy about this free seed i get with order man, very healthy green plants and i have already 4 female confirmed that promise good :wave:

heya killer

did't know you had a new thread so nothing highlighted in my tagged threads..nway found ya back so will folliow the adventures again :)
tagged!

yeah bro i didn't mentioned in your 3d but you are welcome bro, new adventures going quietly nice :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Day 19° FLOW sibe B cab....

haze/skunk#1 #1 #2
picture.php

haze/skunk#1 #3 #4
picture.php

all 4 plants already female preflower and start grow nice also secondary branch coming up healthy..
what ya think????
look'n promise to me and no look much sativa , maybe no take more then 9week in flow..but is just my thinking

Resistant

Looking nice, Killer! I also have a Haze/Skunk #1 that is pretty sativa, and HUGE! It colonized its 11 gallon tote in about 2 weeks - it came from a 2 gallon pot. Right now it smells of intense eucalyptus - a smell I've never encountered with cannabis. Day 22 flower for me.

Good luck grower!

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Yo killer........really nice as usual.......plants are going really well......do you think you'll re-pot these babes? I'm really curious about sage......ciao

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Looking nice, Killer! I also have a Haze/Skunk #1 that is pretty sativa, and HUGE! It colonized its 11 gallon tote in about 2 weeks - it came from a 2 gallon pot. Right now it smells of intense eucalyptus - a smell I've never encountered with cannabis. Day 22 flower for me.

Good luck grower!

thank for stoppin in bro, i also find smell already from haze/skunk and so good, your are little bit more in flow but near so we will see what happen soon bro, be safe n' tuned :wave:

Yo killer........really nice as usual.......plants are going really well......do you think you'll re-pot these babes? I'm really curious about sage......ciao

you are welcome stra :ying:
if i get more male but i hope no..i repot some baby, soon we see !
sage??..so good bro, i grow only one plant last grow and really nice smell tasty high..:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts