What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Se parece mucho en estructura a mi Haze x kali China cuando era más pequeña, parecen hermanas 😊😊 lo bueno de los esquejes es que se controla mejor altura de las plantas mi Haze x kali China superó los 3 metros la tube que doblar pronto público fotos un saludo 🍻🍻

si, estas plantas tienen patas largas

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

from a few days ago.

Here is the same plant (original mother of this clone) that I gave to a friend.

shes about 3 meters

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Yours is much more narrow leaf than the one I had. Lovely plant! Hope it smokes as good as mine which has been a delicious summer smoke. :)

thanks TT. Having grown pure OTH and some of her crosses, she definitely leans hard on the haze. I hope she does the same on effect.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Almost home…

they weren’t the most loved plants. Not nearly enough sun or root space, but she’s looking very sweet to finish.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Truly looks ripe enough dear Ur Humbl Nr8tor, really resinous and not so slow after all for a Panama Haze ;)

Wonderful long sativa spears and great looking buds from close JustGrowing420
Glad the grow came to a good end, hope the harvest rewards as you deserve :tiphat:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Truly looks ripe enough dear Ur Humbl Nr8tor, really resinous and not so slow after all for a Panama Haze ;)

Wonderful long sativa spears and great looking buds from close JustGrowing420
Glad the grow came to a good end, hope the harvest rewards as you deserve :tiphat:

So many plants are ready, dubi. Just trying to make room as she will likely get her chop in the next week. Seems we had an early harvest for many plants this year. Don’t worry, the pure OTH seem happy to take their sweet time. We can stare at them for a while longer.

JustGrowing420

thank you, yeah pretty far from ideal, but buds look alright, only some lowers have suffered
predominantly woody aromas, bit of incense, citric, one a bit more funky like a faint skunky note in the background.

did i also mention none hermied out of 6 plants after all that stress?

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Looking awesome guys! JustGrowing, your "other" one looks very similar to my girl from the spring, sounds exactly the same...woody, incense aromas. A really nice smoke.