Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow

Still have patches of snow here in the woods!

Hey you can PM now
    Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
    but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
    the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
    may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

Some parts of Vermont just received about 4" snow a couple days so I figured you guys up in Maine probably received some too...

Comment

Snowed last week. Next day, 75F.
        ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
        "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
        We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
          Hey you can PM now
          Yes I can, lol.
          I still can't find any type of notifications for threads that I have commented on so I can go back and reply to though?

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
            Snowed last week. Next day, 75F.

Snow is all gone!
            Hoping to set up my little green house in a day or 2 then put out my plants for the summer.
            They are extremely overcrowded at the moment
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CaptnCrunch View Post
              Yes I can, lol.
              I still can't find any type of notifications for threads that I have commented on so I can go back and reply to though?

Hi CaptnCrunch, View "My Posts"
              Specs for the New Growroom

Comment

Snow is all gone!
                Hoping to set up my little green house in a day or 2 then put out my plants for the summer.
                They are extremely overcrowded at the moment
                ... looking good

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
                I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
                The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                may their arms be too short to scratch...

Comment

Thanks Fixer and I'mback

Comment

Seen any snow yet Captn?

Comment

Originally posted by Fixer View Post
                      Seen any snow yet Captn?

I just got back from Florida a few days ago and what do I see but 6 inches of snow on the ground! It's a curse, lol

Comment

I just got back from Florida a few days ago and what do I see but 6 inches of snow on the ground! It's a curse, lol
                        Nah, it's just called 'late Autumn". ;o) Looks to be a moisture ridden season ahead.
                        ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                        "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                        We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                        sigpic

Comment

Over the last two weeks I've worked in snow flurries, rain and 50 degree sunshine. New England is an adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
                            Nah, it's just called 'late Autumn". ;o) Looks to be a moisture ridden season ahead.

The weather guru's say it's supposed to be a warm snowy winter like we had last year

Comment

Originally posted by Fixer View Post
                              Over the last two weeks I've worked in snow flurries, rain and 50 degree sunshine. New England is an adventure.

As I get older the snow and cold seems to bother me more than it used to.

Comment

Working...
                              X