What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sage n sour pics

B

B. Self Reliant

S.A.G.E. is one of my all time favorites, but never tried it mixed with Sour D. THseeds has some spectacular strains. Never really had a bad one. THanks for sharing your pics!

mixin

great show mixin...bet you had a nice harvest!

thanks for stopping by jonas! i will be even happier with my harvest once my two s.a.g.e. girls are finished! they smell so good its killing me!!!!! unbelievably sweet grapefruit smell oozes from them!

my sage n sour is curing nicely too. picking up a more distinct smell each day! woo hoo!

mixin

Looks absolutely fantastic. Congratulations!

thanks pompel!

S.A.G.E. is one of my all time favorites, but never tried it mixed with Sour D. THseeds has some spectacular strains. Never really had a bad one. THanks for sharing your pics!

i smoked some sage n sour over a year ago and was blown away by how good it was. it never got old to smoke either. always picked me right back up as high as before. now the s.a.g.e. on the other hand is smelling so dank now that it just may be my best to date! i just can't describe how good it smells!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Last week I gave 2 packs of THSeed seeds to two different friends....

1 was gifted Sage n Sour
1 was gifted Heavy Duty Fruity

The one who got the Sn'S killed them all but one seedling!?!?!?! Which is surprisingly better than my other friend who completely altogether lost the pack of HDF.

And to boot I just got back from the post office sending out some more (of my own crosses) to a friend...when is this good karma of mine supposed to kick in?

~UnknwnPrpht~

mixin

how long did you run your cut?

solarz

i forgot to actually write down the date i started flowering it, but i can guestimate it. i believe i pulled it at about 65 days give or take. i think i should have let it another week. although it was really starting to get some nice sour d smell kicking at the end showing it ripening up. this picture below appears to be 50% cloudy / 50% amber so maybe i pulled it at a perfect time. the high is very much a head high and does not seem to make me lazy. great weed for relaxing and still getting work done! perfect combo for daytime

picture.php

burping it daily in my glass jars is really starting to bring out an awesome sour tangy smell more each day. the few people who i have smoked it with have been extremely impressed and always ask "can you get anymore of this?" i just stick to providing my own meds though.

out of my first four seeds that i have ever popped from TH SEEDS i literally feel that i have ended up with three keepers! one of the sage n sours failed to grow vigorous like this one did. and of the two sage phenos i have flushing now, they both appear to easily be some of the best smoke i have ever even been able to find anywhere. (yeah, they look to be that good~~~!) they are finishing up flushing now so keep an eye out for a full report on them very soon! :smokeit:

mixin

Last week I gave 2 packs of THSeed seeds to two different friends....

1 was gifted Sage n Sour
1 was gifted Heavy Duty Fruity

The one who got the Sn'S killed them all but one seedling!?!?!?! Which is surprisingly better than my other friend who completely altogether lost the pack of HDF.

And to boot I just got back from the post office sending out some more (of my own crosses) to a friend...when is this good karma of mine supposed to kick in?

~UnknwnPrpht~

man that sucks! how cool of a friend to hook up others with seed packs like that! i am jealous!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work, man! :) Nice scizzors, too, same ones I use. :) They'll cleave you good, though, if you're not careful! hehehe

mixin

nice GIANT colas :respect:

thanks! they got chunky very fast! it seemed like they blew up to almost full size within weeks. then slowing bulked up the remaining to fill them out into solid colas. i can only imagine what they would be like under a 1k instead of a 400!!!

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
mixin thats amazing work for a 400w,you gave her the love she needed and theres your smelly reward...well done!!.remain in harmony

scurred

Hey, how did your Opium and White Berry from paradise seeds turn out?

Do you have any dry bud pics?

What was the stretch like on the two strains?

mixin

Hey, how did your Opium and White Berry from paradise seeds turn out?

Do you have any dry bud pics?

What was the stretch like on the two strains?

the opium was great and the whiteberry was ok

they opium was hashy to smoke but killer smoke. they smells hinted of grape when flowering. the cured bud was just awesome. heavy on the lungs for sure.

the whiteberry was fruity smelling. got me high at first then was just so - so.

both whiteberry and opium STINK! multiple carbon scrubber needed for sure.

opium is a cool plant, but its not shit compared to my first pheno of sage n sour. honestly. this first pheno i have grown, and it is truely a keeper. the smoke is improving in smell like crazy after about two weeks curing. a three month cure may produce the best smelling weed ever. smells so good you want to eat it. go for the sage n sour for sure

mixin

super nuggy looking i bet that is gonna feel good in the lungs! let us know how the smoke is

thanks dude! the smoke is curing into the best smelling smoke i have ever come across. the sour is really coming out in the cure. the smoke is top notch with a minimal cure so it can only get better!

i am in love with sage n sour and i still have 8 beans :smokeit:

Nice job! I'm glad you like her. I got a couple of beans of Sage-N-Sour out of a few grams that I picked up at Amnesia Coffeeshop back in '06. The beans were all females, and I kept one around for a few cycles that took about 75 days to finish. If you get a chance, let one run a week or so longer, I think you'll really enjoy it. Congrats!!!

Exsequor

Omg im so excited after reading this thread! I just got a clone of sage x sour from my dispensary today along with a clone of sour x chiesel, white romulen and maple. I am really stoked!! Great looking plants

Latest posts

Latest posts