What's new

rkrone's micro cab

G

this one is at the request of sammet: taken today about 15 mins ago at day 17...

G

looking good rkrone !
keyboards dead so typing is a pain good luck with the grw

G

thanks everyone, i cant wait to get this girl under the 150w....just under 2 weeks and she will be :D

G

!UPDATE!

!UPDATE!

well she packed up her things and moved out of the cramped micro cab and into the 150w cabinet

G

yeah so the purple went hermie on me and pollinated another one of my girls, so she has been quarantined back to the micro cab....i know what the consensus is on hermies, BUT im gonna bring her to term, chop smoke and repeat

edit: would revegging a hermie only result in another hermie??
i would say yes, but, im not sure if the stress of the new environment caused her to go hermie or if it was genetics? what do you guys think?

Last edited:
G

Yes i think Sammet has it, well thats what i have found. If you have somewhere seperate like you seem to, it can still be worth flowering her out. There are people that argue sensi isnt as strong as herb thats beenm pollinated, I am not sure about this but i have flowered out a hermi's/pollinated budz and still got a potent product even if yeild suffers.
~Best of luck with the grow!

G

well i put in too much time and effort to just let her be culled with nothing to show for it...i will be blazing it :joint:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure if it's too late, but you could try making/using that silver stuff that makes femmed seeds.. not sure if it would work though mate. Shame about the hermie though, maybe you could try pinching off all the nananas?

G

it didnt hermie too bad but im lazy and i probably wont pick the nanners...just collect the seeds and save em along with the seeds from the plant he/she pollinated in the 150 cab. grow them out when i have a chance

G

i know they will, and im assuming most of the seeds that come directly from the hermie will hermie themselves....so im really counting on finding a seed(s) from the other plant that doesnt have hermie trait or are in theory feminised?

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmm, you would assume that they're female, if it was a female that was stressed into being hermie. The female should have only had X sex chromosomes and if that's true then the seeds preduced should only contain X chromosomes, but I'm pretty baked and I did genetics like in my first year of my degree and didn't get on with it at all :)

Either that or they'll be females that will have hermie tendancies.

G

well im going to give it a go when they are dried and ready to be popped.

im gonna keep them labeled as to which plant they came from all while revegging the hermie in hopes that it would stabilize as a female through another cycle going under the assumption that it was stressed into being a hermie not a natural hermie

G

im slackin on updates but tomorrow is the day for them...even my pc case thread will be alive again tomorrow

NOFpuXnk

these are some trippy grows too man.. everyone has a pc grow these days.. i gotta find a tower i can cannibalize. now when i think of all the old pc's ive gotten rid of it really piss's me off!

G

well here is the hermie purp cross that looks naked because it lost all its larger fan leaves to heat stress during the time it was in the 150w cab.

day 50:

Latest posts

Latest posts