What's new

rkrone's micro cab

G

im really excited to see what kind of PK pheno i have left, i hope it has the purpling trait in it...we shall see :joint:

dav zap

rkrone stealth boy grower

rkrone stealth boy grower

Like your resourcefulness in making your case and your grows are turning out good plants. You're pretty good at this aren't you? Cheers rkrone. Wish you the best.
PEACE
dav zap :wave: :bat:

How do you like my new keyboard?

G

thanks dav zap, i had a vision when i saw the thing and its been all gravy since then. :joint:

and i think you should do a keyboard LED grow:D

G

well the pk is coming along nicely in the micro cab, no much to report really except that in 1 or 2 of these pics you can see the extension on the bottom of the micro cab....i know, i know, it should be closer to the light....but, after i harvest my dwc there are 2 plants that have reservations underneath it and this pk is one of them.

Mr_Micro

Lookin good RK! She is stretchin a bit, but the leaves all look healthy and pretty so I'd say you know what your doin as far as the watering and feeding goes.
But man do I ever love that tiny little cab of yours! LOL I'm kind of a bonsai freak so I really dig it when people grow cannabis in miniature.
That box is only 12" tall right? Have you had any luck growing anything from seed to harvest in there yet?

Anyway, keep up the good work and keep us updated my man! :D

Last edited:
G

this thread is actually a chronicle of the micro cabs entire life so no, i havent gone the distance in there yet, and the first plant was a male. there is a major difference between that bagseed male and this PK fem in terms of leaf and stem mass in relation to the size of the cab. there is a lot more room this time around.

and yeah im pretty sure its right about 12'' and the extension is about 5''

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rkrone said:

Love this shot, it's got it's own little room. Reminds me of going to buy some clothes and you go in the changing room to try them on. Little cubicle with a fluro and a big mirror.

Lol :joint:

(I'd raise her up a bit too if you can)

Last edited:
G

sammet, im not too worried about it being close to the light right now because in about three weeks it will be under the 150w hps because my dwc will be being harvested around then, im just utilizing the micro cab to get healthy start in flowering and then finish up with an explosion under the 150w.

G

no update for this weekend, had a horrible 2 days...i will try to get a few new pics up during the week because there is a major difference

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Rk, hope you're doing alright mate. Would be good to see some new pics, been almost 10 days since your last update! :D

G

everything is alright with me, it was just a shitty weekend, and hopefully i will get some pics up tomorrow during the day of the PK......hopefully

G

Belated Update

Belated Update

well here she is, looking amazing in a stunning shade of green. the camera didnt really capture it but to the naked eye the leaves are a deep, deep shade of green. i am really hoping i start to see some purple hues start to show through.

anyway here she is at day 16 of flower...already putting out trichs

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin awesome mate! huge pistils on that girl, can you take any larger photos?

G

i could i suppose, i just always resize them to 640x480 because i find they upload faster.....i will attempt some larger ones for the next update