What's new

rkrone's micro cab

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow your hermie looks good, shame what happened :( are the buds splitting? Could you get away with harvesting now and getting some alright bud or hash?

G

im not sure what you mean by the bud splitting...but i dont think they are, they are all solid nuggs. and im positive i could harvest now but im going to wait at least until day 56 to chop her

G

well i chopped her down this morning and she has a fat ass cola on her and some dense side nuggs, however while i was manicuring i didnt notice too many seeds or red hairs indicating pollination, so i guess i will find out in a few days when she is dry enough to smoke. and so completes the first full grow in the micro cab...i didnt think it would work anywhere near as well as it did.

i have pics but they wont be up until tomorrow

Last edited:
G

whoa...had to blow the dust off this thread, well the micro cab is off with a slurple clone inside it with and a 6500k, 23w cfl for lighting running 24/0 for right now.

for right now i have the micro cab occupying a space in the top shelf of the 150w cab...i have a cab in a cab...:rasta: