What's new

rkrone's micro cab

KB420

Lookin good man, im gunna charge my camera and post an update in my thread. My plants are a fair size now.

G

!UPDATE!

!UPDATE!

the micro cab is up and running again,

i have a purple kush cross in there now, watered with a very light dose of tiger bloom and bought some perlite for the transplant next week.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shame about your first plant mate. The new one is looking great :D Keep the pics coming!

What's up rkrone!? :wave:

Sorry to hear about your male dude... I know you have stopped by my grow thread. I found two males out of my four plants... Sucked =/ I'll update that thread soon just been lazy.

I'm digging the box though dude. Your plants are looking nice! I'm smoking a :joint: in hopes you get some ladies.

Good luck man!

G

!!uPDATE!!

!!uPDATE!!

here is the PK that is in the micro cab, i noticed that its not much farther ahead in growth under 12/12 than those in my pc case under 24 hrs of light.

G

it was in shock also from the time release nutes in the soil, its finally back on a normal growing schedule

thescissors

for the stretching, you can always bury the stem the next time you transplant... ;)

EDIT: looks like you could bury some stem right now! :D

19172DSC00226.JPG

Last edited:
G

i will be burying the stem very deep when i transplant, i got these gifted to me from a friend and they didnt have very much soil in the cups to begin with and now i think she is root bound, so this weekend there is a change coming to that PK

G

!!update!!

!!update!!

here is the last of the PK, the other three in the pc were destroyed by fungus gnats...

G

:wave: Looks super healthy! Interesting genetic's too :D I'll stick around for this one!
Good luck with the grow!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shame about your other plants dude, at least this one is still looking good :D

G

i have to tell ya red, this morning i woke up and to my surprise there were two tiny calyx's each with two hairs coming out...:D :D :D