What's new

Pipeline Gardens--2007

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spent a few hours on this gift the past couple days.... I've got it now though, getting faster every time.... :bigeye:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow, you seems very brainy pipe bro! wish you and yours and everybody here a happy x mas!
83442412071.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks esbe! Branier than I used to be, thats for sure! :bigeye:

Very well capturing picture! A reoccuring moment through much of our history.... Hope you enjoyed a merry christmas! Spring is right around the corner! At least thats what I tell myself... :D :woohoo:

M

mossy

Cracking that pipe.. :yes:
I love wood too..
I used to work with a lot at the shop.
Rosewood furniture..teak animals...that sort of thing.
Do you oil them up or varnish them..?

Cheers esbe..hope you had a good one.. :wave:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a good job! Were you involved in carving at all or just staining?

I didn't make the puzzle, it was a present to me.... The firewood I chop gets no oil or varnish, but the wood on the wagon got a coat of used oil.... My bro knows all about the stains... so I guess I don't have to... :D

Need to go stretch out!!! So sore... :eek: :wave:

soxx16

hey pipeline
the harvest has been pushed back, they've been in the flower mode for about 6-7 weeks. they're lookin sativa-ish and still look like they can fatten up some more. i checked the trichomes under the radio shack scope, and they're mostly clear, a few cloudy ones scattered here and there. im hopin for another 2-3 weeks for a finish. i went up last night to check on it and took some snap shots. they weren't all that good shots, i was in a hurry to get back. it rained like non other. she really isn't in the best of shape right now, but i think its pretty good shape since i haven't been able to be there everyday.

i've got some seedlings going right now. the last two bcbd albino rhino beans and a random one in there. i'm gonna sow the magical mystery mix here in about two weeks, or might just do it before returning to learning land.

i'll be sure to keep you updated on the statues. in the mean time...

cheers!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, thanks for the update, soxx! Cabinet's looking good, they're definately getting mature! Hope they ripen for you in the next couple weeks! Definately a bit sativa.... What all have you done for training? Have you topped her or did you just use the attachments at the sides of the pot?

Glad to see you've got the second round under way! Looking forward to following along! :canabis:

soxx16

i topped it once, but when i topped it i accidentally snapped the other shoot off and left it with one shoot instead of two. i didnt expect it to stretch as much as it did, it more than doubled in height, so i just used some hemp rope to tie the branches to the sides to make it a wee bit shorter. next run i'm definately going to be using the scrog method to keep things in check height wise. hopefully when its time to go back to learning land, the three seedlings i have now will be ready to go in to the flower box. and today, i tried a bit i snipped off the other day, and boy it's tasteful. kinda sweet with some fruityness mixxed in. mmm. cheers! :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah, I remember now soxx... Yeah, bend those branches down and they'll fruit heavier... Sounds like you're going to have a happy harvest! :yummy:

Hey starcrash! They'd definately make for a good pet for a while.... Just be mindful of your fingers... This one was found hooked in his right front leg on a fishing line, so my friends and I cut the line, brought him back to land, unhooked the hook, and washed him up before letting him go.... Noble little creature... A lot of people in the tropics eat
turtles.... :confused:

I guess nothing's up yet over at my buddy's grow where the fan wiped them out.... Its been a week or so now.... :drum:

May replant there soon.... again... :confused:

Anyone know how well Miracle Grow seedling starter mix works... He bought it not me!!!! I'm not too sure about it anymore... :chin:

Gettin a bag o' smoke here in a bit... :smoke:

Roll on spring....

soxx16

i never used the miracle gro starter mix, but the organic blend has held up well for me. it's just REALLY hard to find good soil in that area.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't you worry.... Will have plenty of Sungrow brand starting mix here in a bit for ya! :headbange

We'll get something to come up.... :drum: May have to start another round though....

M

mossy

Mine seem to be on grow slow too...give them a few more days.

Meaty swears blind by miracle grow..
but the only pre-ferted compost that I got killed my seedlings..
I prefer it straight.

Local salt Farm..looks odd doesn't it..fields of sea water..left to evaporate..then carved up for salt.

Do you notice..none of the birds are sitting with their bums in the water..
it is too cold.. :D

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its now been a week and a half.... Gonna try again I think.... I want to get him growing... He'll be there to keep an eye on them.... Starting a few Black Indy... fingers and toes crossed! :canabis:

Thanks for showing me the salt farms.... Don't get much of that around here.... :D Cool stuff!

Have a good weekend!

Trying a mango spliff cone this evening... Will report back on the smoke... :joint:

M

mossy

Got mine crossed for you too..

We didn't get "farms" like that in the UK either...but it is a major industry here.
That is the salt flats/fields..not far away is a salt lake...which is even odder..
because it is pink/lavender.
It is the depth and the density of the salt that affects the reflected colour..but the first time you see it..it is a shock.
You don't expect the colour in a natural landscape.

I'm just going up to sort the timer out on the cupboard.
I am going to set it on from 5pm to 11 am...try to keep the night temps reasonable.
I am not happy..nothing seems to be moving..so it's desperate measures.. :eek::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fukkkkkkki n geee! Had a half a page typed then a slip on the keyboard and zippo zam,,,, gone... :confused: :badday:

Whats your photoperiod right now? Those plants are going to love you...

Thats an interesting form of agriculture, I wonder how long people have been doing that in history.... Salt has long been a big item for humans... It used to be only the wealthy that could afford it, and now we throw it away with our fast food...

The plan is to start the soak this evening of the Black indy, allow to sit in the direct morning sun, and plant into 16 ounce cups of starting media prewetted by mixing with water in a plastic bag.... The red-dominant direct light allows the phytochrome to take the far-red form, causing dormancy alleviation, hopefully leading to higher germination success rate.... Fingers crossed..... He knows how important temperature is....

I don't really like the paper towel, germinate until the root elongates method, especially for beginners... Much too delicate, and the seeds know what to do anyway...

The mango smoke was a good one for sure! Even with the shwag, the spliff burned well and gave a hint of flavor, although very mild.... Would definately try again! :yes:

Hope everyones having a good weekend!

Last edited:
M

mossy

I Just hate doing that...

I have 8.19 am sunrise...5.52pm sunset..
around 9.5 hours..so not good enough yet..
but I am getting there.
Temps have taken a dive all over Europe...
and worse to come next week. :eek:
Apparently they are forecasting a real bad winter..
which I don't mind..
if spring and summer are good.

2007 was crap..probably been the worst season since I have been here..
Hope 2008 is better.. :yes:
Fingers Crossed. :smoke:

:listen2: Don't you tell me that photo is local..I know you are not allowed to wear sandals to work in the US...it is against health and safety.. :D

We are on count-down here..it is New Years Eve..
:muahaha:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just like they're fancy hats! :D

Yeah thats still quite a short photoperiod.... Get them used to it now, and watch out once the sun starts coming back to our side! :headbange

I'd definately strap a light on there for a bit... :yes:

Hopeing 2008 brings sun and good weather for ya!

some transverse sections to help think about the plan for next year.... :canabis:

soxx16

nice lookin shots pipe. last night i ventured into the land, and to my suprise, the leaves were yellowing up a bit, so i decided to cut it down. it might have been a wee bit early and i forgot my microscope at home when i left. nuts. well ill get up some more pics here in a few... cheers!