What's new

Pipeline Gardens--2007

M

mossy

Sailors delight indeed..
Mossys delight will be when I see it setting about 4 mountains to the right..and I am on my 12/12.

:wave: Ganico M8..

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks ganico! Let me tell ya, I was pretty excited to see they were still harvestable! I'm at about 40 N and I didn't know it would be possible either... I had read that mountain growers traditionally girdled their plants and allowed them to naturally die and dry out before harvest.... I skipped the girdling, and left them to be after drumming male flowers on the females in mid September!!! These were planted about 8-9 months ago, end of april to late may....

Smoke is very good, unbelievable really!!!! :canabis:

By the way, just a brass one toker with wood surrounding... that i misplaced.... :badday:

Looking forward to the sun's journey back to Mt. Mossy.... Gonna be a heck of a season.... When do the gals get to live outside in the natural 12/12? Are they still under the light I assume?

M

mossy

pipe..believe it or not..I have the WR male outdoor in the tent.
I needed him isolated..thought he would take a bit of a knock..
but he is in better condition than the ones under the lights.

I have just under 10 hours natural ATM..but the light quality is excellent.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you esbe! I feel truely blessed.... :yummy:

They say for guerilla growing, you need a minimum of about 6 hours direct light to get good flowers... I would imagine he's at least catching that... When will everyone else go out? Can't beat that HIGH quality sunlight.... :yes:

sugabear_II

Veteran
awesome late season find pipeline - so let me get this right - those buds have been sitting out till now (Jan)?

they'd never survive up where I'm at ... this was Jan 2

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks sugabear! Yeah January 16 was harvest day! We've had some snow, but nothing more than around 4 inches.... Very fortunate this year! These flowers are pretty close to as good as the day they were first ripe.... Not bad at all! :yummy:

Picked them right before a deep freeze, and this morning's snow.... :headbange

M

mossy

Well....Mother Nature showed you a new trick..
all you gotta do is Arrange the same kinda thing for the end of the 08 season too... :D
and pray for a cold crisp autumn..rather than a wet one.

Schwag will never taste the same again.. :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll definately try it again with a couple plants.... I'll likely take the top bud though.... Since thats where mold most commonly would set in... :chin:

Dubbed these seeds "Chunky Micks".... :canabis:

Black Indy seedlings about to flower- Will be under a 400 watt light in 5 gal soilless media. Will be ferted with plant tone and guanos.... :yummy:

Last edited:
M

mossy

I can recommend part-harvesting.
Once you cut the main buds out..the rest fatten like mad.
Fingers crossed for AF..and girls...on the b.indy :headbange

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe..... :D Yup all fine and dandy..... Got a fancy lady taking up much of my time lately.... I'm tryin to stay caught up here....

Was up late last night and now the animals need to be fed....

I'll get caught up here soon, if I can keep myself from being distracted.... :bigeye:

M

mossy

Ha ha pipe..you dirty dog.... :headbange
's long as you are safe.

My brother is delivering in Scotland today..and it is snowing like hell..
they have already closed most of the main-roads back into England..
and his Daughter is getting married in the morning...

oohh..hooo..if he doesn't get back for the wedding..
his wife is going to kill him.. :biglaugh:
Speed & Safety big Bro..

Have a great weekend pipe.. :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Think I have begun hibernation today... Didn't wake until 1 pm.... :confused: Definately safe.... :D

Hope your brother is able to make it back for yer nices wedding! Now thats racing the snow! :eek: :D

Out to visit the local art galleries this evening.... All the new work is out, its first friday (of the month).... Perfect interval for great gatherings.... :yes: Should be fun! Have a good friend who lives close to the galleries, and theres all sorts of wholesome folk who meet up there for the after-party... Taking the lady along to enjoy as well...

Have to enjoy these times when I can.... It gets pretty busy during the growing season.... :canabis:

Enjoy yer weekend!

International Cannagraphic Art Thread-- http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=37409

Last edited:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Pipeline, I have read some of this thread, but in the beginning in of last April you mentioned you had SourDeiselIBL x OG bx1. Is this the same as was gifted to many others including myself from JLP?

I have two girls flowering now.

I got interested in your thread as part of research on outdoor growing.

minds_I

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey minds_I, thanks for dropping in! Yup, the same hybrid.... Throw up a couple pics if you want... I hear they grow some pounders around yer parts.... What has been your largest yielder? :chin:

M

mossy

:wave: For the cat..it looks as if it is waving.

Odd little mutation..real odd... :muahaha:
Does the mutant have one of those flat oval stems...?

nice fungi..edible..?

Latest posts

Latest posts