What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old School Thai Haze X Skunk #1

G

I know im bumping an thread that hasent been replied to in 8 months.

Just wondering if anyone out there has a smoke report on this strain?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Good question.
I am about to start flowering some oldschool pure Thai soon.
And this thread gave me the idea to back it off from the light.
Same with my Kali mist's. They really don't need alot of light in flower.
Thanks for the killer info and pic's of the Thai Haze Tree.

I hope my Thai does well indoors.
I'm growing alot of strains at different points in flower.So I can't change the lights.
But I will Back the Thai off from the light and flower everything else right under the light.
I"m gonna flower a small clone once they are sexed.

Good read

Good read

Thanks to you guys for keeping this thread alive. There's a lot of good info to digest while reading and seeing GREAT pics of Scoobies grow. I want to grow a sativa-influenced plant indoors but I'd need to knock out a wall to grow a monster like that.
Good luck with the Thai grow. I'd love to try the old school stuff. I smoked some in the 70s (if I remember correctly - and I probably don't) and all I remember was, "Way far out, dude."

N

Neptune

1 gallon bag, packed dry, is roughly 200 grams. :) strain dependant.

10 of those is 2000, or 4.5 pounds

This is clearly a multiple pound plant...

130days bloom, and 60+ days veg.... you're looking at 200 days on this plant.. thats 2/3 a year, or ~8 months.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
if i had a huge flower room that would be excelent to have chillin in the corner. buds looked really nice. are these beans available at all?

H

h g

u can get them from seedboutique or there are 4 packs of them left on seedbay u can buy now

Kenny Lingus

Frickin crazy that three DoobieDoo!!! "K of ThaiHazexSk from Skunkman. Was it worth the wait, and is there alot of thai in it?

PS! Alot of the sativas of the same kind could be grown without much veg-time as they grow quite well in 12/12 from natures side. That way they're kept smaller, and also makes the 130-160days a little more fair even for an impatient indica farmer.

G

"Kushempeng....I love your optimism! If you're right I'll send 70's that ozer, hehe!"

So, how was your OZ'r 70's? ;-)

I totally agree with Neptune, a multi-pound plant. Great job Doobiedoo!!!

ngakpa

Veteran
does anyone out there have a smoke report on this? would love to see one

cheers,

Namkha

Budelaire

This is an original type of haze (which is growing in my closet): Celestial Temple Sativa (from Ecuador) x Hawaiian Sativa

G

this is goin' on outdoors and have named this pheno "mamie" shortened from Sammy's Mamie.....pic taken 'bout week back and growin' strong at 9'+..........stalk is sticky and smells of lemony pine............

look forward to the finish with all thats been shared............

mucho thanks........

G

thanks Budluv.......she has started to knot up ever so slightly......figure first week of November finish if all ends well.....

G

Doobie...apologize...your plant is what made me read on...she is a beauty as well..BL

G

awesome grow man.. i got 10 of these seeds as a freebie from SB. gonna give 5 and grow the other 5 out. outdoors this girl should be huge!!
+r

illeagel smile

Aw man i read all the way to the end assuming there was a smoke report but aparently not. That is one hell of a plant man. Hats off. Love to know how it is.

D

Don Cotyle

I just germed a 5 pack that I got from Seedbay as the free beans as an auction winner. I've grown Moly Moly an African sativa that went 120 days but began to show a few bannas in the top colas...dang land race strain. I grew 50-50 plants with her that gave me some nice blue goo and bubbleberry to smoke while I waited on her, the height got to be a problem so I cut the pot in half and droped her to the bottom of the res tank and tied her down...gave me an extra 2 feet.

I'll start a thread in the hydro section in a day or 2!

Latest posts

Latest posts