What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old School Thai Haze X Skunk #1

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...yeah.....a massive plant for indoors there......Sam said about the Old School Thai Haze x Skunk 1 ..... that the Haze would show dominance and it would take a very long time to finish.....and so we see here....

...well done.......will be good to see your make a taste test after you finally cry 'TIMBER!'......

G

:wink: !!! T - I - M - B - E - R !!! :wink:

I'm buying me two new SHARP pairs of scissors ... then the lovely wife and I are gonna get our chop on! Hillarity will ensue.

Last edited:
G

I think u are going to need a chainsaw for that forget the sharp scissors :laughing:

G

Long....Long day of trimming.

Long....Long day of trimming.

From this

To this

The rest will go in the hash pile .... I tired! My wife and I sat and trimmed from 9 am till 3:00 pm.......drinking beer and listening to Mystic Roots, Eek-a-Mouse, Marley and such. Fingers sticky. Back and thumbs sore. I see buds when I close my eyes......

So...this is what we're here for ..... actual harvest pics. The room is 10 feet across, two strings.

Sticky stuff and surprisingly dense. I've been having probs with my digi and can't get a good macro to save my life. These pics don't do justice, but they're the best I could do.

Anyone wanna guess the dry weight?

Last edited:
G

70's, Gypsy N. , JLP, Strain Searcher, Farmer J, Kushumpeng, Giggle, USAwontstopme, 8Cyril8, and any lurkers passing through.......Thanks for stopping by!

CosmicGiggle said:
:yoinks: Doobie Doo, that monster looks really healthy for an indoor grow lasting so long. Did you flower at 12/12 the whole time or reduce lights to 11 hrs.? Have you done a little pre-harvest smoke test or will you hold out for the cure? lol :joint:

12/12 the whole time. Of course, there was this little.....um accident where a branch 'broke off' and I had nowhere else to put it except on top of the ballast and ....well.... I smoked that bud.... and through the 'freshness' I could taste a fine skunk flavor waiting to age out. When she's had some breathing time I'll come back and finish off with a real smoke report.

At this point I would definately suggest this strain to someone who had the TIME and SPACE for such a plant. Patience is your friend. I suggest putting some fast finishing indi's in with the grow so you have something to satisfy the impatient inner child. She was incredibley easy to grow and the buzz is UP and HAPPY. Now GO ORDER YOUR BEANS!!!!

G

what a scrumptious lookin delight!!

nice haul, doobiedoobiedoo

be well, and enjoy your fruitful harvest!

great write up and pictorial!
:rasta:cj

70s_PotHead

I'm going to guess 17 oz dried, so if I win I know you cant smoke that much so just send a ozer my way for a reward. :wave:

BTW, bet you got on hell of a hash pile, so you better go stock up on ice and ISO both :yoinks:

70s :wave:

G

hello doobie :joint:
good god brother what did you feed that monstrosaty(sp) what a plant, reminds me of teresa's plants/grows.....i'm not sure if i would say 17oz but i would go with 12..............
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :yoinks: :yoinks: :wave:

G

Morning everyone! 'Specially you Jaws! Good to see ya. How is every little thing? You know...Teresa was on my mind everytime I looked at the plant. Visions of screen doors full of hash plant dance through my head, LOL! That is a heckuva compliment. Thank You! All she ever had was GH FloraNova Bloom @ 700 - 1600 ppm.....lower for the beginning and end of flower. I'll be checking out your Cali-O grow as soon as I'm done here, so I hope you've got new pics!

70's hehe....I'm not showing my hash pile! Gotta keep something to myself :wink: It's funny, I had an epiphany yesterday while taking pics of the harvest. I flashed back to someone on one of my grow threads asking me if I'd "..ever considered a lower profile garden"...and the whole time I thought he meant shorter plants.... I think he was (too gently) telling me I was showing too much of my hand.

Kushempeng....I love your optimism! If you're right I'll send 70's that ozer, hehe!

News from the digi front: Notorized approval from the wife.... Konico Minolta 12x optical, 4x digital zoom.....6 megapix......1 hour till the store opens!!!!

G

that doesnt sound to fair if i get it right then 70's gets the ozer :frown:
i want one to :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Doobie Doo said:
Morning everyone! 'Specially you Jaws! Good to see ya. How is every little thing? You know...Teresa was on my mind everytime I looked at the plant. Visions of screen doors full of hash plant dance through my head, LOL! That is a heckuva compliment. Thank You!

:wave: how the heck i miss this :yoinks: :confused: !!!Talking about compliment i THANK YOU for even remembering little ol' moi :woohoo: .You did one hell of a job with that monster :yummy: .Love the new set up very nice!!Will you continue with the tree's or was this a one shot deal ? Damn now i want to have a little of that hehehehehehe hope she smokes as good as she look's handsome :wave: :friends: :wink: .

G

Hehe... still curing! I can say that I filled...no PACKED, 10 one gallon zip locks with the bud when it was dry. I have no scale, so use your imagination. I've burned a couple buds and I'd call the smoke lemony and earthy with a skunky exhale. Give me another week or two and we'll taste some half cured, then in another couple weeks a Real smoke report.

G

Teresa said:
:wave: how the heck i miss this :yoinks: :confused: !!!Talking about compliment i THANK YOU for even remembering little ol' moi :woohoo: .You did one hell of a job with that monster :yummy: .Love the new set up very nice!!Will you continue with the tree's or was this a one shot deal ? Damn now i want to have a little of that hehehehehehe hope she smokes as good as she look's handsome :wave: :friends: :wink: .

Hey T-girl! I thought your were mad :bat: at me or something! Good to hear from you! How the hell are ya?

I will always grow the trees. There's no other way when you grow in buckets! Give any plant a month veggin in the bubblers and you've got a hedge on your hands. :joint: I've added a bunch of air to the system to see if I get a difference.....so far so good. I'm running a Dolphin AV-50 (50 lpm) and three GH dual diaphragm pumps....all in four buckets...air stones everywhere, hoses octopussing away. Sounds like the ocean in my room!