What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Master Kaze - test grow for Mr Nice Seeds

amoril

MK7 - 102 days - chopped.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

HHHG

Very nice Amoril :joint: I'm gonna start chopping mine in a couple weeks.

Anymore details on the smoke? I usually keep a few popcorn nuggets to test after they've dried for a couple days in the hot ballast/electronics/exhaust chamber.

amoril

Very nice Amoril :joint: I'm gonna start chopping mine in a couple weeks.

Anymore details on the smoke? I usually keep a few popcorn nuggets to test after they've dried for a couple days in the hot ballast/electronics/exhaust chamber.

thanks man. The first two that I had, MK9 and MK4, were more balanced plants. They both had a pretty skunky high, and MK4 even tasted and looked pretty skunky IMO. they both have a relative harshness to the smoke, but this is something Ive noted on previous encounters with skunk, so i think its just me, but with all skunks. So yeah, theyre skunk phenos.

MK10 looks very sativa/hazy, this is harder for me to pin down....maybe a sawdusty kinda taste, miraculously smooth. Even before any cure, there's hardly a cough to be had. The smoke is incredibly expansive. The trichomes are smaller overall, but with a much more dense coverage on the calyx. She's what I would refer to as a good hazy hybrid. 80-90 day flower time, I took her at 86.

MK7 looks very very hazy, with foxtails everywhere. She smells very incense-y / spicy, with still an undertone of black pepper IMO. I havent sampled her, as she was just chopped a couple days ago, but I have very high hopes, as she went 102 days, and with better planning could have gone longer probably.

7 and 10 were fairly substantial yielders too.....

ill get a full smoke report up soon. In the meantime, here's a shot of a dried bud from MK10. If I could only pick one of the first three plants, its not even a competition, this plant wins hands down.

picture.php

amoril

these should be viewed as estimates. I had smoked samples of each prior to weighing, and also dont weigh the shake thats left in the bags after drying....

so, you can safely add 0.25 ounces to these numbers, but I wont since I didnt weight it and cannot confirm it. The amounts listed are confirmed.

first two are substantially less than what I was hoping for, but we picked up some slack on the back end, making this harvest more than I expected overall
biggrin.gif

MK9 - 44grams. Weak sauce, for such tight buds, IMO. Barely 1.5 ounces.

MK4 - 48grams. This was a surprise, cause I accidentally removed a substantial branch in early flowering, and then she was outgrown and outcompeted for light, and looked sad through most of the cycle. She packed it on late though, for a moderate recovery.

so for the first two plants, that just over 3 ounces.
frown.gif
In 3 gallons of soil each, with a substantial veg time, I wasnt feeling great about this run. MK7 had a substantially smaller rootmass, and both remaining phenos were visibly more of the light/fluffy/airy sativa bud structure....

MK10 - 92 grams. Yessir, that's just a touch over 3.25 ounces. I was happier, especially since this smoke was better than 4 and 9 combined LMAO.

MK7 - 102grams! Yes, in 2 gallons, I got a gram a day of flowering
biggrin.gif
This stuff is just now dry enough to fully sample....this shit is racy. Like, I get all twitchy, make a lot of typing errors, my mind is in 100 places at once....

anyhow, Ill get some bug shots and smoke reports to accompany them up shortly, but wanted to pass that info along.

the total haul... 286 grams....just a touch over 10 ounces. not a bad first run with a 400w CMH either (since before this, I was on a 150 + cfls).

R

Rollin' Stoned

COMPLIMENTI!! OTTIMO STRAIN, OTTIMA SEEDBANK, OTTIMO SETUP DI GROW!!