What's new

HomeGrowen

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it seems you are always buisy me thinks.....no sitting ass i presume? hehe....that garden looks real nice from here....wish i could pop my head tru the door for a sec and sniff up the sent...
aaah damn ...Nanners..i realy realy hate them...i to have some that spilled some pollen...aarrrgh...culled it in a heartbeat !
but it seems like you have more to play with then the evenflow.....should turn out good !!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hello Dr. yepper sure dose look like the night stars lol and smells like what heaven should lol

hello chubby yes in a few short wks they will be amazing

hey core whats up buddy if you could smell the closet it would be devine theres skunk fruit rotting fruit kush candy smells in there can be intoxicating to say the least :). i sure hope them evenflow girls hermied because of Phos stress i dosed them like the rest at 1wk flower with the guano. everything has been gettn guano every watering since wk2 flower and they really seem to love it.

almost forgot the other day i went to homedepot to look for a replacement bulb for my 400w MH, the bulb that came with the ballast is only 360w and has silver around the bottom of bulb. right by the socket screw this bulb has allways burned like a hps in color. the new bulb from homedepot is 400w and burns a sweet crisp bluish/white light, scored for 28$ instead of 39.99 at hydro shop or inhanced spectrum for 80$. i also noticed 400w HPS bulbs also for 22$ instead of 80$ for regular or 100 for the horti lol i can change the bulbs each year for these prices

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Still looking really great here.
Uhhh...I´m waiting for the grat HPS to start outside....Can´t wait

Peace
Paddi

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello Paddi welcome to my fun if i could grow outside i would be where i live it's dangerous. your gardens allways look supreme

well i watered again tonight and checked the 2 girls for nanners and none so if in 2 days still none on next watern. i'll pollenate them tonight i pollenated a memoryloss urkel pheno and lavender 1 of these 4 crosses hopefully will be interesting

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
looks great Major...I love watchin ur grows, so much dank in such a small space...LOVE IT!!!Looks like a sea of buds..absolutely lovely bro'...see ya 'round!!

- Z

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Zeus :wave: thx for the props

well every1 tonight i checked every inch and bud site no nanners so the evenflow girls have been pollenated. :headbange so the pollenated plant count is

2 evenflow x evenflow - F2's
1 lavender x evenflow - ?? if good gets name lol
1 memoryloss urkel pheno x evenflow - ?? if good gets name lol
1 sugar shack x evenflow - ?? if good gets name lol
1 GDP x evenflow also 1 bud site with headhunter - ?? if good gets name lol

:muahaha: :muahaha: pls Ja bless me and my breeding i hand collected the pollen placed plants in dark for 24 hrs afterwards. and i have brown hairs :jump:

oky doky couldnt help myslef being mezemerized by all the trics during watering so :headbange
lavender the 2 plants MGJ got the tops from

memoryloss urkel pheno same MGJ tops he he :rasta:

last surely not least decapation right front twin towers

not bad bud size or trichrome production for 25 days flowering the lavender has nugs the size of my thumb the ML has larger and decap much larger lol jaw breaker sized kush balls sweet sticky kush balls :muahaha: :muahaha: :smoker:

TB Gardens

Veteran
OH maj i want your beans ; ) .... sounds amazing man, as always your girls look more than incredible. ha i like jawbreaker nuggets ;o pz out

TB

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello TB right on glad the crosses sound inviting :muahaha: if the pollenations take this will be my 1st time :). so unsure what to expect except hopefully a larger yield on the sugar shack and the evenflow F2's hopefully like mum's and dad.

speaking of the evenflow girls they had no nanners last night so they where pollenated
heres they are side by side in less then 2 liters of soil 25 days flower both where topped

1 on the right its structure seems tight against itself very nice for stuffn plants in lol. the other has a looser structure but still very nice the male choosen had a structure like plant on right.
close up of un pollenated bud

2 close up's of pollenated buds

the taller plant on right has the 2 top of the branch buds right below the 2 very top branchs, the other plant had both main tops dusted. not enough time to collect the headhunter pollen now but i have his clone in soil and will do same next run as this run with evenflow male. that should keep me plenty busy for the next 5-10 yrs stabilizing my needs :headbange

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
nice maj . i been gone for a while. no inernet at home. and i havent been leaving the house trying to save up for my trip to inb's, valentines ,and my 1 year anniversary. jan and feb have been rough but alot of good things came with it. also i dont have a cam at the moment so no pics in a while. everything is healthy as could be. they got their first stress in their lives yesterday. MLs (erkels) they got a little drooppy on the lower fans but nothin major. hit with their watering and all good. but that was the first time i watered late. fell asleep watching movie and woke up 4 hours later. hehe the lavender hermied on me again but it is the cuts from the one that hermied last run. i need to flower out some cuts from my mom to see if they have tendencies also. if so bye bye lavvy but if i keep only one or 2 they are easy to inspect every other day as i am in there often. the ML (stwdiesel) look like they are far older then they are due to the amount of trics covering them. they kind of clown on the rest of the strains at this point but they will catch up with em. other then that i am like a week in on the gdps gks and new shacks. i found a shack i like and will watch her progress anxiously. i have not sexed the gk's or gdps but the shacks are all girls again. but i will try to post in my thread. people probably think i died. later uncle

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Good to hear that your not dead SIR:bigeye: just plain hahha. Major, your ladies are looking luscious. Should be fun to have your own home made seeds to play with.. Now all you gotta do is enough space and time to grow em!! Great job my friend.

-N.Kron:rasta:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Sir :wave: good to cya today :)

hey NK :wave: yes hopefully they be viable seed thx for the comments

well heres a few pics tonight is 29 days flower random shots

heres the decapation right front behind is memoryloss urkel pheno

closer of the 2 main tops

and the super g in the 1st pic just the tops are visable in the center left of pics

thier just startn to pack on trics :) outside of that the rest of the closet is just start studded :rasta:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
LOL your is the only grow that makes me thirsty Maj

Buds are looking top notch man

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx Dr.Dog your garden rocks also :headbange

well apon inspection tonight i see seed yepper the lavender and GDP both have seed for sure i didnt see any on the others but im sure they have seed also. i believe the abussive og in the evenflow is nute sensitive. i'll know in 2 days if i dont see any more nanners 2 waterings ago i ferted and gave guano. had 1 nanner pop up cut it the next plain watering this watering no nanner it was ferted. my water from the tap is around 6-700 ppm add my ferts and guano i prolly push 1500 ppm everything else digs the feedings lol. stoked my 1st cross hopefully they'll be wicked killa nuggage

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ok transplanted the babies tonight of the last seed planted 1-26-08
this has sprouted and made it
4/5 pollen chuck = SDv2.5[3 x (PB x WW) thx brotha core
1/5 bite me = (HomeGrown Fantaseeds) Sweet Tooth x Afgani thx sister teresa :joint:
0/4 deep chunk :badday: what a drag i had some black afaghani in 1981 in germany in the army.

2 quick pics over the next 3 wks these littleun's will explode in growth and hopefully be sexed. except the last 2 days they've been under 40w in fluro now thier under 140w cfl's directly and another 300 in cfls around them close but over other plants.

the bite me allready has growth sproutn from each node so dose 2 of the pollen chuck :headbange seem to be very nice plants so far. and the strain list growing just keeps expanding hum guess the next seed planted shall be.
mississippi mudd F2 = Mountain Jam F2 X G-13 F2 thx Teresa
white rainbow = White Widow(F)x Rainbow#4 thx scrappy
and 1 or 2 of my crosses if there viable seed and if not then
kavai kush F2 = ????? again thx T any info on this strains back ground ??
mongrul = PB x WW x PB {PB being purple bastard} thx Core

rock on every1 overgrow the planet

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Nice to see the little ones.

I have some pollen chuck ala Core going as well, looking forward to comparing our grows ina few weeks time

Do the DEW

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:wave: hey every1 hope all is good well this run i havent showen the 2 liter soda bottles much the attention has been on the 1 gal bags. well heres whats doing in the bottles some of the bottels have been choosen to be pollenated with
evenflow {abussive og x whitemustang}
1 nug on 1 plant with headhunter {SFV x whitemustang}
sugar shack x evenflow
lavender x evenflow where done approx 3 wks ago
GDP x evenflow
memoryloss urkel pheno x evenflow and 1 bud headhunter, done few days later
last few more days after was evenflow F2's all seed are seen on all plants pollenated thought i would share a few from the shack and lavender seed and the rest of the bottles.
sugar shack cross seed

6 sugar shack 3 along the wall not toped 3 in front toped

closeup of the 2 in corner buds

lavender x evenflow this plant has alot of seed seen :)

2 plants on right lavender

closeup of lav's tops 1 bent 1 not seed is seen in :) big fat seed :headbange

evenflow no close of seed yet

closeup of few tops evenflow

2 super g 1 toped 1 not foot for size referance on plants main cola not topped

GDP x evenflow seed seen but didnt take pics

memoryloss seed seen but didnt take pics figured other pics are good enough :). the memoryloss dosent do very well in the soda bottles but is respectable in 1 gal bags 2 plants against the glass 1 farthest is seeded evenflow and headhunter

heres a above shot of all 16 bottles in the run i started with more but culled males and runts kept the bogs rainbow as a clone and its doing nicely smells very dank.

:rasta: not bad pics taken last night 38 days flowering everything in the bags are doing sweet 4sure :muahaha:

some may say ive dumped in the gene pool but the few seed i'll create isnt enough to do that. but it's enough for me to hopefully be blessed with 1-2 killa crosses to work with over the next 5-10 yrs and stabilize something wicked :rasta:

:bashhead: i almost forgot i have saved a cut from the headhunter male and its doing very nice i gave Sir the top of him the other day. so i'll be pollenating everything again but this time decapation gets hit 4sure with the headhunter, i didnt hit it with evenflow should have but didnt.
:bashhead: :cuss: really mucked up the clone from the evenflow male died in the bubbler argh hopefully Ja will bless me with a carbon copy of the dad used in the evenflow F2's. i'm 45 now by the time i'm 50-55 i wanna be able to say yes i created that, my headhunter male well be kept in clone form for hopefully yrs to come :jump:

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

congradulation on all the fine plants.i always enjoy stoping by and thanks for the show.peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:muahaha: top of the day to every1 well after being off line for most of a month i'm back :cuss: i'll show them lol. well time for another long over due update last friday night i chopped most of the garden on 50 days. this is because i can get 2 more runs before a possible inspection and re signing lease. ive been very very busy also heres a shot last fri the 2 liter soda bottles, i removed the 1's not pollenated the seeded plants still in untill monday.
peekn directly inside @ 2 liter soda bottles

memoryloss urkel pheno along the wall turning nice colors

GDP tucked in the back center

closeup of some sugar shack x evenflow seed

sugar shack choped in sode bottles

closeup of lavender x evenflow

both evenflow in bottles both are seeded w/F2's

closer of a mid bud evenflow

closeup of a top evenflow

Decapation :rasta: this chit just rocks in 1 gal bags

closer of both tops

closer of just 1 top

this decap smells like coffe carried the bubba smell right on over
closeup of memoryloss urkel pheno top

across the tops

all 3 memoryloss in 1 gal bags

GDP

lavender the 3 scrawny plants only had 3 days in bags before flower other 2 plants had 10 days

the current flower run little of this n that when they flower i'll catch up on the whats what lol :muahaha: also the seeded plants except the super g in the back right side there not seeded. thier might be 1 or 2 because i did experince just a little cross pollenation i didnt spray water on the plants the next day after pollenation. and before i placed them back into the flower erea oops not a big oops but a little oops oh well i used on the evenflow pollen so i know the cross.

this next run headhunter pollen will be used on afew plants in bottles and i'll spray them the next day before rentery lmao.
this little GDP in 2 liter soda bottle has evenflow cross seed i done i thought her colors are startn to look nice

well thats all for now hopefully every1 enjoys the pic show :)

Latest posts

Latest posts