What's new

HomeGrowen

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh are you shure jaws did the Blue mystic x Pb...coz i also did them, maybe you mixed them up?....i calll mine Purple connection III.....there's a few on display in Dr Dog's thread.....
Nway just asking you....?

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
well it has been a great year for you

Looks like we will have a great line up for 09.
Maybe something with an army reference Major for your title, like boot camp, or basic training.

Looking forward to seeing the new thread

Get sir to repot those plants, looks like they are gonna bust out of those cups

BTW Core I smoked some early p3 last night, that I speed dried, a bit harsh, but tasty as hell, and it put me to sleep. lol, I will know more when they dry proper

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Hiya Major
You're blowin it up in here again buddy! Love strollin your garden :yummy:

Happy New Year buddy - I can see it's gonna be Happy and Green!!!

hazy

Veteran
60 strains. :yoinks:
I thought I was busy with 7-10. Good to see Sir's got someone to help harbor his girls while he's moving.
Looking forward to your new thread.

paulkemp

lol more sprouts more sprouts by tonight looks like 9/10 hangman will be up and 7/10 angels breath not bad for few days in soil. i'm pretty sure the rest will sprout also.

soon as a can score a few batteries for the cam i'll snap a pic or 2 had new 1's in the cam but my son the deathmetal star made a vid and used them up.

No offense but you could emanciate your son. So far I think it would benefit your life. I know it couldn't hurt. Again no offense. Not trying to flame or troll or w/e. Stay up and keep teachin me the lessons of pot and life my dad never taught me.

Latest posts

Latest posts