What's new

HomeGrowen

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
WOOOO HHOOOOOO

Nice looking new thread you got here major:headbange

08' is gonna be fun everyones got new threads and new genetics, it reminds me of going back to school when i was a kid. Everyone got a new outfit and new school supplies, now were just talking about seeds and grow equip... haha how things are still so the same even now when were so much older. Keep up the great work!!!

Love how many Potheads there are around here, makes for good vibes!!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
dang still on PG 1 after 2.5 days talk about love i'm sure gonna have to rock solid this year as to not let any1 down lol. i have killer genitics and my mom's green thumb he he gonna be a great year

thx NK herd that almost like school lol
welcome chubbynugs grab the hooka and enjoy

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey kool ppl of the world time for few pics lol
the babies
2 headhunter {sfv x whitemustang}

4 evenflow {abussive og x whitemustang}

on right is decapation {bubba x whitemustang} next is MGJ's lavender cuts where doned from

some lavender last night night 47 - 12/12

whirlybird {cherry ak47 x strawberry desiel}

memoryloss {urkel x strawberry desiel} strawd pheno

the GDP the cuts came from and where doned this cut was taken 9-24 and babied along till last 3-4 wks. she stacked very nice and tight cant wait to flower her.

next is the memoryloss {urkel x strawd } urkel pheno some cuts where doned

the very right ml had a deff startn just before transplant shes pulled out of it fine

thats about it for now i have other lavender in 2 liter bottles and sugar shack and GDP and ML and lol i should have 20 ready for next flower run

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
You've really nailed that Memory Loss :respect: I'd say you know that plant inside and out.

StrawD makes a fine tasting cross :yummy:

Always lovin the show :lurk:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx guys yes the memoryloss i find to be very nice well worth keeping around at least i think both phenos i kept are :muahaha: . my plant C urkel pheno i kept and the 1's in the pic can be taken 35 days 12/12 and ppl dont think its schwag. they actually liked it every1 got high lol i pulled 1 plant last summer @35days ppl knew it was early. plant C also throws purple in 90+ degree temps and no C02 used shes strong as Mr.GreenJeans and djdigigrow will find out. the strawberry desiel pheno i kept is honestly devine tasting when jars 1st opened it smells of fuel then strawberrys come out. dang skippy worth keepn also lol i have 1 cut she's a nice top showen perfect form. so she'll become a hopefully bonsai mum, if i can keep her short. i'm gonna germ some deep chunk and few others next day or 2

Anima

hi Maj. :wave:
Present and accounted for in your '08 thread. :joint:
Good luck buddy!
I like your crosses!!
peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey all busy busy choped at day 51 - 12/12 just couldnt wait the 1 plants where outgrowen thier erea lol it's all good looks like it will dry around 8-10 oz. done some sexing of the seed plants and i'm 99.9% sure he he
3 evenflow female 1 male
1 headhunter female 1 unsexed
1 super g female 1 unsexed
1 bogs rainbow unsexed

i marked and toped the evenflow 1 headhunter 1 super g and the bogs rainbow thier all in the bubbler.

i have a make shift shelf along the wall and 23 - 2 liter soda bottles seed plants and misc gdp shack ML clones under the 400w hps. i have 11 other plants in 1 gal bags
3 memoryloss urkel pheno
1 GDP
1 decapation Bubba cross
6 lavender

this is gonna get interesting rock n roll every1

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Sir thx brotha

hello Paddi welcome to the fun your way down south right ?? again welcome to the fun

hello Old Soul thx for the props

every1 grab a seat some eat's and then the hooka hose lol

3 quick pics 1st 2 pics in flower now 11 - 2 gal bags 23 - 2 liter soda bottles
laveder decap memeoryloss sugar shack and lotsa seed plants some sexed some not.

heres the next mum's in training in bottle is memoryloss strawd pheno mid is GDP right is memoryloss urkel pheno in the bubbler is 1 decap cut and most of the tops from the seed plants marked. hope every1 is safe and sane :)

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
soaking in glasses of water are

4 Deep Chunk seed
5 Bite me seed
5 Pollen Chuck

and the strains just keep coming growwww growwwwwww he he

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi maj.pothead

lovely garden you have

also nice variety of strains,always keeps me happy

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
That's a beauty canopy of green :yummy:

Can't wait to see hwta you do with Deep Chunk :lurk:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Nice to hear major, cant wait to see your ladies mature, and to watch you grow out those Pollen Chucks, I got a few of those going myself right now, so it will be fun to watch you grow them!!! Keep up the great work major!!!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello OJD :wave: thank you for the kind words and welcome to the fun sit back chill grab the hooka hose :joint:

hey TML :wave: thx buddy i hope the DC shows good for me

hey PM thx welcome to the fun grab the hoose

hey NK thx buddy g/l on your new venture and the PC hopefully you'll get some fien plants

heres few more pics not much yet but they'll be soon enough

i really like the structure on the decapation {bubba x white mustang} shes on the right next to her is some memoryloss urkel pheno and lavenders in front

a over the sidetop view

some of the babies the Super G 1 toped 1 not the top 1 i believe is female other 1 no sex yet

the EvenFlow {abussive og x whitemustang} plant A i believe is male the other 3 female

above view of everything theres 11 - 1 gal bags 23 - 2 liter soda bottles

tonight some more seed went into soil
4 Deep Chunk
5 Bite Me
5 Pollen Chuck

:lurk: hang out grab some munchies

:muahaha: chit almost forgot @ 11:04 am pst i'll be 45 yrs old lmao :rasta:
today is thursday i was born on a thursday

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts