What's new

HomeGrowen

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
WOOOOO HOOOOOO:friends: cant believe that it is Majors Birthday once again!!!

45 not too old and not too young, sounds just right:headbange Ill make sure to puff a fatty for ya out my way Major!!! Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Happy Birthday dude

I am liking the plants, nice even canopy, large amount of Mountain Dew bottles

That brings a question, does anybody actually drink mountain dew?

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Happy Birthday Brotha...I know your smokin' some killa....I'm tokin' 1 in your honor!!!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey every1 thx for the B-Day wishes :rasta: it was an alright day auto parts store gave me wrong part. i didnt feel like deeling with it yesterday so today after 2 trips they have the proper part being delivered. smoked some good dank lol what i grew and what Sir brought over sour desiel :muahaha:

hey D i believe i drink most of the dew lol practally all i drink i have over 50 bottles saved for future use. my goal is a 50 bottle run to close out 2008 :joint:

Motavader hello welcome to the fun i germ in a plain glass of tap water i dont let cloriene evaporate or PH adjust the water. when the seed crack and a tarpit is visable i plant the seed tarpit pointed upwards approx 1 in deep. the taproot will grow upwards for a sec and then do 180 degree and grow down, this action will 99% of time take seed shell off in dirt. giving birt to a perfect plant that dont have the seed shell on still. as for watering a seed planted i use a spray bottle and mist the soil, as to not flood the soil causing the seed to sink. i mist untill 1st 3 prong leaves are out then i water normally from a 1 quart plastic glass. i start the seed either in a rapid rooter plug 50 site tray with soil or 3x3x3 inch flower container flat has 15 - 3 inch squares to it.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey every1 little mini update i have alot going on :muahaha:

checked sex on the seed plants the other night and the results
3 evenflow fm 1 male
2 headhunter males the smaller 1 and its clone culled it was not even half the size of the male HH i kept.
2 super g fm
bogs rainbow unsexed

the bogs rainbow clone i cut last wk has almost enough roots for soil 2 of the evenflow cuts have roots also the rest of the cuts lookn nice.

of the seed planted last wk this is what has sprouted
4/5 pollen chuck
2/5 bite me
0/4 deep chunk < ---- really hope these sprout :rasta:

the plants in flower are like day 11 of flower and the bud sites are just stackn crazy this is the 2nd flower run where i gave guano early on day 6 flower. and the results again are for most in there seem's to be shorter stretch and earlier stackn of the bud sites. most of the 1 gal grow bags i should get 1 oz only a few shack and lavender will produce less. 3 memoryloss urkel pheno 1 decapation 1 GDP 2 lavender are very very nice sized the other 6 3 lav 3 shack are decent sized lol. of the original 23 - 2 liter bottles there's 20 left of them 20 - 19 are female some seed plants some clones 1 hasnt showen sex. of these i expect 7-14 grams each so all in all the 1st seed run of 08 for me wasnt bad and i have 1 cut from each seed plant female and 1 male.

heres the EvenFlow male i kept hopefully he is a good choice this plant was the largest sexed 1st he seems very stout nice even structure deep green color and smelly very very smelly :muahaha:

heres the HeadHunter male i kept the other male wasnt even half this size it was culled along with it clone i took.

unsure what i'll do with the HH pollen if i harvest some correctly but the evenflow :muahaha:. i have a female EF that has some i think pretty awesome structure she's med height lower branchs almost even with upper's and tight against herself. i have both males in the veg erea for now tonight i'll setup the 150w hps for them in another erea of the house hopefully i wont muck these males up or the pollen arghhhh lol

G

Maj.PotHead said:
hey every1 little mini update i have alot going on :muahaha:

Surely you jest? You got alot going on alright...and you handle it well.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thankyou for the very kind words Old Fool :wave: my garden allways has me very busy lol.

heres a few pics the plants where 15 days flower last night

1st up the 2 lavender MGJ's cuts came from the top from each

2nd is the memoryloss urkel pheno MGJ and Djdigi's came from

heres the decapation {bubba x whitemustang} shes trimmed to the max

heres the GDP MGJ and Djdigi's cuts came from she was taken as a cut last sept and was kept in the shadows for awhile then brought into the light :muahaha:

heres the Super G 1 toped 1 not it wasnt sexed when i fliped 12/12

ok heres my sexy EvenFlow girls the 1 on right and middle will make great seed 1 on far left just isnt upto par with the other 2.

heres a whole canopy shot in shower after watering this is 15 days flower last night theres 17 - 2 liter bottles and 11 - 1 gal bags stuffed in there lol. i've culled a few bottles that wernt upto par, i even culled the bogs rainbow pls dont be offended scrappy i have the top as a rooted in soil clone. it wasnt sexing and space is at a priemum in there currently i'll sex the clone of it and see what becomes. well off to finish re installing a solid metal brake line on a car from front to rear funzy fun :muahaha:

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
a true juggler!

a true juggler!

damn, major!!

you are one busy fella!! :dueling:

everything looks good from here!!

i have enjoyed the show so far, and look forward to more... :lurk:

p.s. happy birfday!!! :bashhead:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I ran out of buckets the other day when transplanting :yoinks: I hope you don't mind I stole your patented 2L pop bottle idea :smile:

Always a great show that you put on, and always a pleasure to see what you're up to next :lurk:

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey Maj, your buds always look beautiful ;x How tall do you like to let your girls get in those 2L before you transplant to 1gal bags? I've been using the 2L also, but i run a '3 stage transplant' if you will.. 2L to 2.5gal to 5gal, pullin up a chair!

TB

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
better late then never....dude don't hide yaself...almost did't find this thread..hehehe j/k ....concider this tagged Maj...:wave:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
No problem Maj...you gotta do what ya gotta do...I'm not offended....good luck bro.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey sleepy thx for the kind words stayn busy is how i stay outta trouble lol.

hey TML glad ya choose the soda bottle lol they really work great the green color really helps to defiuse the light. i've never had any root harden or alge grow in the soil because of the bottle not being light proof. lol heck even my bubbler isnt light proof

hello TB welcome to the fun how tall in bottle well that depends, i normally only leave them in for 10 days and around 10-12 inch when everythings running like clock work. then i transplant into 1 gal bags i run 3 stage also i start in 3x3x3 inch containers i;ve had clones in them for 11 wks lmao and over 1ft tall. i like 3x3x3 then 2 liter then 1 gal bag really helps for proper rootmass devolopment.

hey Core :wave:

hey scrappy of them bogs rainbow i gifted teresa 5 of them half of what i had then i planted the 5. only 2 sprouted and 1 made it like i said the clone top i took from it was 1st cut to root and be planted, it was still unsexed when i culled the seed plant.

ok now how about some hard water pics and what happens when ya become lazy and not clean your bubbler lmao.

:muahaha: :muahaha:
thats ok they still root peachy creamy

4 clones 2 planted yesterday 2 today
1 headhunter male :)
2 evenflow females
1 super g female

on the planted seed looks like the count is
4/5 pollen chuck sprouted
2/5 bite me sprouted
0/4 deep chunk :((

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey every1 hope all are safe time for a few pics of what i consider show stoppers :muahaha:

1st up a peek inside just before lights on

here we have 2 lavenders being shadowed out by the 3 memoryloss urkel phenos

here we have the decapation {bubba x whitemustang} i trimmed everything below the top 2 main shoots and looks like it will pay off. all the energy being put into the 2 main tops

and last but surly not least my monster GDP she will yield very nicely

all plants in the above pics last night 21 days 12/12 :muahaha: on a side note on the seedlings the super g are fantastic lookn. the evenflow 3 females 1 was culled was way behind in flowr production, the other 2 have sprouted a few nanners. ive cut all the nanners 1 on each branch it seemed at the same level, i'll watch them like a hawk 4sure. the male evenflow is spuin his pollen and i'm collecting it lol last night i pollenated 1 top bud of a sugar shack 2 mid level buds on a GDP. the male headhunter is just startn to spuuu a little pollen so im collecting it also. my planned crosses are sugar shack,memoryloss urkel pheno, GDP/ evenflow and headhunter. and if the evenflow females dont throw more nanners i'll cross both males there also, BUTTTTT if the evenflow gilrs throw more nanners i'll cull them in a hartbeat. dont need to miss a nanner and mess my garden up with hermi's lol.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
There are so many budsites it looks like the stars at night dude
Showstoppers indeed

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Very beautiful even canopy. Cant wait to see em a couple weeks from now. They will be fatties thats for sure.