What's new

Grunwald's Guerilla Grow 2007

G

Hehehe so many my polish friends here :D Nice to see you all here :wave:

EDIT:
Today I went to see my youngs. I took a lot of water with, because it was 30*C. Tommorow will be the same. Because of my poor english, let the pics talk:

NL:

11878100_7607.jpg

CastleMix:

11878100_7605.jpg

My Burned CastleMix will survive :woohoo: She has new leafs :D

11878100_7616.jpg

Danish Passion:

11878100_7599.jpg

Black Devil:

11878100_7594.jpg

Bambata x ErdPurT

11878100_7587.jpg

WW:

11878100_7586.jpg

I also killed one Danish Passion. I don't want any boys on this spot. You were wright Esben, it's extremally early strain.

11878100_7597.jpg

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
great my friend, good to hear you have dry climate while the plants are small. plants can get bigger and slugs dont like dry.

did that dp live all its life outside?

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Nice healthy plants grunwald

Good to see the CastleMix is getting really better :smile:

Paddi

G

esbe said:
...did that dp live all its life outside?
Yes my friend. He was about 3 weeks on my balcony and about 3 weeks on the spot. Maybe he started to flow because it was on litle bit shaded place?
Only 6 weeks...and I killed him... Live is brutal... :(
Two more shots:

Last edited:
G

its nice to see whats growing under the polish sky :) plants look really nice, healthly especialy Nl ;] wish yu good luck! jah bless.

Propoline

Hi Grunwald,

Some nice plants you have out there, wish you good season and lots of tasty buds at the end

:wave:

G

Thank you my friends for nice words and wishes.
There is so beautiful weather in Poland from about 2 weeks. Today was 30*C and full of sun all the day. Like yesterday and before and in nearest few days will be :D Cannabis loves it. They grow very fast. Sun make them strong and full of vigour.
Today i took 30l of water and went to see my 3 guerilla spots. All plants are looking nice.

WW

Danish Passion

NL

CastlevaniaMix

Black Devil

Bambata x ErdPurT

Next update will be in about 2 weeks. My wife told me that I spend more time with my ganja then with her so I have to get better :D

Greetings from Poland

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Next update will be in about 2 weeks. My wife told me that I spend more time with my ganja then with her so I have to get better
Will be looking forward to that.
Say hi to your wife. Say that we love to see u around here...from time to time
:smile:

Paddi

G

Hello my friends, I'm back for a while :D
I just came back from my spots. I have to say you my guerilla brothers, if you don't go there very often (you really don't have to) you will be shocked and happy how they grow. It's not the same in your backyards :D where you check them everyday. There are another feelings.

NL by Plantator. Leafs are bigger then my hand :D

11878NL3.jpg

Bambata x ErdPurT by Esben. Echhhh.....That smell... Little bit strange but :yummy:

11878ErdPurTxBambata.jpg

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growing quite nicely there, grunwald! :D
It IS nice to see the changes in a Guerilla grow, but it's also hard NOT to go visit all the time. I'm constantly drawn to wanting to check them out, but I create too big of a path doing so, so must stop myself. It is VERY hard to leave them alone when they start flowering! :canabis:
Best wishes for continued great weather, my friend! :wave:

urban

To co jest na drugim zdjeciu to haze x skunk

A to co na pierwszym to poprostu devil f2 KLIK

Last edited:
G

urban said:
To co jest na drugim zdjeciu to haze x skunk
A to co na pierwszym to poprostu devil f2 KLIK
Nie wiem skąd masz te informacje. Z tego co wiem, mój czarny diabeł to dziecko którejś z tych roślin, czyli haze x skunk f2. A nazwałem go black devil, bo tak nazywał go sam breeder (drGreenthu).

Last edited:

urban

hehe niewiem dlaczego nazwales go sobie czarny diabeł , ale wiem ze pestki devila od greenthu to wlasnie to co w tamtym linku.
Haze x skunk f2 to poprostu haze x skunk f2 , a greenthu nienazywa tego devil ;)

Jak mozesz to pisz lineage odmian ktore sam nazywasz zeby bylo wiadomo co jest co dokladnie.
I udanego growa ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts