What's new

Grunwald's Guerilla Grow 2007

G

Hey guys. It is not so bed :D I have a lot of herb. I think enough for long wintertime. And I still have 2 little plants in one place.
I hope to not meet the ripper anymore time. He lost all the credit of trust i gave him... sad...
BambataxErdPurT wanted to stay on the spot for 2 more weeks.

WW - the same

blackone

Veteran
It's too bad to see your friends turn on you like that. At least you can consider yourself lucky he isn't a snitch but still it's sad.
Good thing is you still have some nice nuggets to smoke:)

beautiful indeed, keep up the good work sir
next season you should plant some traps and plants in the same spot that got ripped to see if you cant get someones foot hurt ") kinda childish but would be sweet revenge.
your hard work will pay off, and i like your attitude... spread some seeds to them rippers and maybe they will do their own hardwork next season...
take care
bah missed page 7, anyway thats a shame... some people are grimey :/

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on a nice harvest! :D:yes: Sorry to hear of the :cuss: ripper, but glad you have quality herb to last a while.

Enjoy it! :rasta:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice harvest and may it bring you joy in winter and until next harvest.
Too bad about the ripper but good it didnt turn out as bad as it could have done.

Polish climate is similar to my Danish one, so we have much we can share and learn from each other.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
happy to see you pull in a nice harvest and enjoy puffing that fine looking smoke! peace

G

Almost all my harvest stay in jars at the moment :D
yesterday I harvested 3 Happy Mixes from HotCargo. Thanks bro :wave:

I tried already every strain but I have to smoke more of them for to write any smoke report. And they are not cured properly jet.

WW:

Leb27xBubblegumxErdPurT:

Danish Passion (it was in shaded place):

BambataxErdPurT:

I have also few little jars with some mixed stash. It is enough for me and my woman and some friends for long winter.
I almost forgot... I have still on my balcony LSTed NL. It still needs some time

Pozdro1410

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy harvest grunwald! Nice flower shots! Looks like some delicious herbs! I'm sorry to hear your friend betrayed you.... Not everyone is like that, many people are trustworthy....

Last edited:
G

high! my friend!:wave:
For sure yu will survive the winter time with those tasty buds! :D :yes:
Great job! Have a nice puffin!:D

G

Very, Very Nice Work! :D
Has you smoked + Leb27xBubblegumxErdPurT + yet? Is it deleciaus? :headbange

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shaman Trip said:
Very, Very Nice Work! :D
Has you smoked + Leb27xBubblegumxErdPurT + yet? Is it deleciaus? :headbange
Ive heard it should be very potent but would be nice to get it confirmed as i have some of the beans laying and might try them outdoor next year.

nice harvest grunwald, those erdpurt crosses look awesome.. the buds i mean. glad to hear you got your hard work back... kinda ironic the thief gave it back... i think you probably took it back with force!
haha stay safe pal

Latest posts

Latest posts