What's new

Grunwald's Guerilla Grow 2007

G

I just want to present you Castlevania mix (AK48 x Aurora Indica or Skunk1 or SADP as father). She just starting to flowering. :D

Greetings from sunny Poland :wave:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
beautiful grunwald! is it my old eyes or does this leb look a lil hermi?

11878leb27_6.jpg

G

No my friend. They are naturally polinated by two male leb27 plants. I'll have tons of seeds in september :D
I'm very happy because many of my grow-friends are waiting for them.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
grunwald...you´ll make a lot of friends very happy :smile:

That Castlevania mix is a beauty...for sure :canabis:

Peace
Paddi

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Looking excellent grunwald, you have taken very good care of them from what i can see :D Looking forward to seeing things finish out for you and i will be watching for your updates :joint:

DreamMaster

I'm trying to get my own crosses using master kush (sensi), Grapefruit (female seeds) and Bahia Black Head (KC Brains). This last one is known to get about 3 meters height easily if grown outdoor. Well i'm keeping a Black Head male to get some polen and then we see in about 3 or 4 weeks...

Grunwald, i know you sent me a PM but i cant access to pm cause i didn't got that 50 post limit yet... Could you send me an email? [email protected].

Thanks alot and Your outdoors look quite impressive...

DM

G

I'm surprised how easy is to get som polen from cannabis...
I cut a male plant. It was in my car for maybe 3 hours with 30 deg C inside and it survived :jawdrop: . After I came back to my house i put about 20 cm top of it into glass of water. I changed the water every two days for fresh one. Ater about a week male flower started to give me some pollen everyday. After next few days i had enough pollen for to make some seeds.
It is amazing. It is fantastic how easy it is.
I love this game.

G

Fuck, fuck, fuck...
I lost all three of my Lebs. Fucking robbers...
I'll have no buds and seeds from this beautiful strain...
I'm sorry for my ugly words...but I'm so fucking furious today...

Last edited:

Propoline

Sorry to hear this Grunwald, you have every right to be angry.I hate when somethig like this hapens.All your work and care for babies goes to hell. It´s real shit.

G

Today I went to see my 3 guerilla spots. All my plants are still there :D
Let's look what I found there:

Leb27 x BG x ErdPurT

Bambata x ErdPurT

White Widow

Danish Passion

Castlevania mix

NL

Last time I was there I polinated one of NL with Leb27xBGxErdPurT polen. I think I'll have few seeds from it. Am I right?

I also met one of my wild friends :D

Greetings from green Poland :wave:

Last edited:

tomato

Veteran
beauty tiny flowers, grunwald !!! i hope those plants compensate your losses. keep it green !!! :rasta:

G

guest5703

Geeeez bro fuckin looters! Thats horrible, do you think it was looters or people that don't like marijuana? Cuz if they were looters they should at least wait til harvest time! FUCK I don't know, fuckin idiots right..I'm sorry bro but good thing you got your guerilla shit still, is there a lot of new green growth filling in around your plants? Looks good, PEACE I wish you luck to not get robbed anymore!

G

Hello my friends :wave:

I went today to see my early NL from one of polish growers and I cut a little branch for todays evening...

Generally NL have very light smell in veg stage but now, when flowers are covered by trichoms smell is very fruity and sweet. I found this flower very potent. It may be in about a mounth very good weed I think :D

enjoy...

and little bit closer (I'm sorry for a quality):

Last edited:
G

I decided to move 2 Bambata x ErdPurT girls to another place.
Something inside me told me, that someone knows where are they and is waiting for the best time to steal them. So I did it :D It was very nice adventure. First time I repotted so big plants (1,5 m high).
Now they will grow and flower (I hope) with 2 WW sisters together in the same big hole.

G

ello my friend! :wave:
Yu made good work with moving plants! Its kinda sick and common to steal plants, but what for?! no flowers yet..its crazy but "dumb brains" dont get it. fu#$#% em!
My grow mate loose many plants(week ago) they were bout 2 m and started to flower, damb ass cut it down with an axe... its sad...
Wish yu the best , keep dem safe, keep dem happy! :jump:
Greetz from the same zone :wave:

Rastanfisk

Nice plants
Looking very healthy and Green :)

Major Downer with Theft.
Why can´t they grow their own ?

But gotta say this is a very good thread to read !

Keep them growing (;

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow, moving such big plants, hope it went well my friend. sorry about your leb loss, mores on the way for you for a fresh 08 grow.

G

guerilla rulez

guerilla rulez

:wave:

DreamMaster, thx. I hope that noone will touch my girls again this year.

Esbe, on friday I went to feed my spot. Bambatas crosses were withered but I'm almost sure they will survive. They are strong plants. Time will tell...

Hey Rastanfisk, nice to see you in my thread. I think only way to cut robbers job is to give them some seeds hehe. Next year I will do a seed project for to share cannabis with them :D

Yesterday I went with my friend to feed his plants in wild forest.
About 100m from his spot I put in early may few seed to the soil. It was Happy Mix by Hot Cargo. Yesterday I was there first time from sprimg. I found only one but very beautiful plant about 1,3 m high. It is a girl and just starting to flowering. I'm so happy to have a happy mix. I'm just wonder what a strain it is...

I fed this girl with high PK nut and I will meet her again in about mid/late october i think :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts