What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey guys thanks

was in tonight, just a couple pics, as I had other things to do.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fat J

Killer colas man, but hey, doesnt that dish around ur neck get annoying? ^.^ Keep up the great show man!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
doG
Howzit brother..?? WowZerz that is focking killer... all your gurls are PHAT! hey in the pic with you and plant is that a cue stick holding that plant up? Im sure you have heard this before simply wicked awesome brother.. much hard work lots of props to you.. I'll be back sooner than later peace n pufs.

sackO

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Killer colas man, but hey, doesnt that dish around ur neck get annoying? ^.^ Keep up the great show man!

make it a lil harded to clean himself but he double jointed with huge balls lol

had to dog
loving ur pics man. thats how tall my ladies are now in veg still OMG

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
bro thats big ass plant righ there:dance013:..what size of pot is she in??......i have to get my finger oot and get a bigger veg room..i need trees in ma life......props bro..

keep it green
highlander

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Simply amazing bro, that last photo is a killer, great shots.

Peace an Respects

Dr Dog

Veteran
wow this is one of the best threads ive seen havnt lost interest for a second nice growin :)

Cone

Thanks man

LOL now and then dude. And thanks

doG
Howzit brother..?? WowZerz that is focking killer... all your gurls are PHAT! hey in the pic with you and plant is that a cue stick holding that plant up? Im sure you have heard this before simply wicked awesome brother.. much hard work lots of props to you.. I'll be back sooner than later peace n pufs.

sackO
Thanks sacko. LOL no cuestick, special stakes I get 1 " diameter

make it a lil harded to clean himself but he double jointed with huge balls lol

had to dog
loving ur pics man. thats how tall my ladies are now in veg still OMG
Thanks SIR

bro thats big ass plant righ there:dance013:..what size of pot is she in??......i have to get my finger oot and get a bigger veg room..i need trees in ma life......props bro..

keep it green
highlander
6.2 gallon pots.

Simply amazing bro, that last photo is a killer, great shots.

Peace an Respects

Thanks boom

Che

Veteran
That's Skunk #1 hazy! Dr Dog is just finishing up that run of it and you'll see more of the same cut in our circle for the next while for sure :) I've got a momma I'm slowly training to produce a few clones..

Dr Dog

Veteran
holy cow, what the hell is that??!!!!

Thanks bro... although I dod have bigger cola shots of that plant, that one is being held up with string now

That's Skunk #1 hazy! Dr Dog is just finishing up that run of it and you'll see more of the same cut in our circle for the next while for sure :) I've got a momma I'm slowly training to produce a few clones..
I cant wait to see your future skunk man. I will have moms of that for a while

. . my god amigo, you've got some serious work up, some of your photo's are amazing, i love them . .

Thanks dude, I take serious pride in what I do. I try to show that

Dr Dog

Veteran
my whole thread? wow, that is a lot of reading

Thanks dude...much appreciated

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey verdant..

I was not too happy with the shark, buds just did not grow, but I have a couple others ready to go in... maybe I ruined them somehow, but I will give them another shot

Thanks for stopping in

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
doG
Howzit brother..?? Just peeping the show see what is new up in the hizzy.. That skunk is a beauty i think you might have made ole skunk popular again.. Thanx for stoppin by my crib i just updated.. peace n pufs.

sackO

Morpheen

Daaammn, Dog!!!

I started from page 1, and went through ALL 73 pages!!
Usually I skip around on threads over 10+ pages...But the show kept getting better and better!!:lurk:

Keep up the great work!! Your doing the community good!! (medical/knowledge/inspiration) Keep it Up!!

:joint:Dutch

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks dude

I appreciate that.....there should be another update today or tomorrow..