What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin forward to seein ur cheese
i love mine,i have 30 gettin ready for cups right now too.
i never knew peeps take the cheese 12 weeks,do you?the most ive taken mine is 70sum days and it was damn near havin me do acrobatics :D imma see what she does at 11-12 this time tho fasho w atleast a couple of the bunch.
peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks dudes

I am looking forward to the next haul out of here...Got 12 or so to come down, got another 12 or so to put in, the room is pretty much filled again, all with skunk #1

Got a few weeks before the others are big enough to put into flower

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah bro sick as, can't wait to see what you do with some cheese, cause that skunk just rocks :rtfo:

Peace Bro

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Thanks dudes

I am looking forward to the next haul out of here...Got 12 or so to come down, got another 12 or so to put in, the room is pretty much filled again, all with skunk #1

Got a few weeks before the others are big enough to put into flower

lol, remember that light at the end of the tunnel someone was talking about hahahahaha,,you got a glimps of it, but again blinded by the trees,,,,,,

cant wait to see the skunk fest kicking off,,man its going to be STINKING in there.....skanking it with the skunk:dance013:

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yeah bro sick as, can't wait to see what you do with some cheese, cause that skunk just rocks :rtfo:

Peace Bro

Hey Boom... Yeah it will be nice to have a few other subjects to capture....Looking forward to having a bunch of new plants. I transplanted all the new ones into 6 gal containers last night, a couple weeks I will add a few new ones, leaving a mom of each new strain

nice pics you got on this thread :)

Thanks man

lol, remember that light at the end of the tunnel someone was talking about hahahahaha,,you got a glimps of it, but again blinded by the trees,,,,,,

cant wait to see the skunk fest kicking off,,man its going to be STINKING in there.....skanking it with the skunk:dance013:

keep it green
highlander
Yeah there is no light for me High, and the light at the end, must be one of the HPS, I must have caught a glimpse out of teh corner....you know how it is

A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good job man!
:good:

peace

Thanks dude

The shots from last night

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
them are zombies or skunks bro?
fawkin awesome either way,everytime i stop thru here make me wanna grab a nug and smoke,lol...
this thread gonna go down as a classic,thanks for bringin us for the ride yo.
peace-T-

hazy

Veteran
This one's worth seeing more of. You really have got yourself a very nice yielding Skunk, Dr.

picture.php

Dr Dog

Veteran
looking great dog

Thanks teddy

them are zombies or skunks bro?
fawkin awesome either way,everytime i stop thru here make me wanna grab a nug and smoke,lol...
this thread gonna go down as a classic,thanks for bringin us for the ride yo.
peace-T-

Those be skunks bro, zombies are a few weeks from showing... Thanks bro, I enjoy taking the shots. next run should be better, pretty uniform growth so far

Whatever they are, they're amazing. Great shots, Doc. :smoke:

Thanks Strain

is that skunk a chesse??? anyway it looks soo killer!! how is da smell??

That skunk is a skunk, and it does smell awesome, such a sweet smell

Um, this is exquisite.

Thanks man

This one's worth seeing more of. You really have got yourself a very nice yielding Skunk, Dr.

picture.php

Thanks bro, thanks for the POTM nom too!!

Latest posts

Latest posts