What's new

blackberry widow vrs blackberry s1

pics update

pics update

he he ha ha :bat: thats was funny jaws :woohoo: here is a pic update of the purple creams look at that just like frosted flakes so sweet

and the groups shot

and this one my mystery mix reveg clone look at the way i got it to grow split down the center i will let this one go veg till dec.i think

so i don't have a green house tin can like gcg but i got a purple thumb :bat:

new camera

new camera

well i found a camera today and i am trying it out take a look at this :yoinks:

not sure if i will get this one i am still looking but this camera dose a good job don't you think :bat: this is a close up of the purple creams about 30 days into 12/12

thanks

thanks

yo mrgreen whats up man thanks i have been playing around with them and a few camera's glad you like them they do look very nice don't they but i don't think they will show any purple as gcg took me to the club and he got some purple cream they had and when you looked there was a hint of purple but we will see stop in any time and say hi :joint:

G

hello twisted :joint:
ahh there you are dudeand with pics, ohhhh my what a concept a thread with pics :moon: hahahahaha..........

ok i'm runing the blackberry widow clones and a blackberry afghan, no purple at all on the widow but i'm stating to see some purple tint on the BBAF....ohhhh by the way i pollenated a couple branches of the BBAF with some purple bastard pollen ant the seeds are coming along very nicely indeed....

ok NOWWWWWW what the mature time of the BBW, ive talk with garlic a bit about it but i'm still unclear on the time....i think the girl looks pretty done to me, but damn i'm like 48 days in 12/12 surely shes not that quick.....

BlackBerry Widow......

couple shots of the BlackBERRY Afghan....

and just a Quick group shot...

peace friends :joint:

hey jaws them some awsome looking plants my friend i see the purple tint also mmmmmm glad you got some purple at last!!!! i would say that the bbw will go like 60 to 70 days the best way is to check the the color on the crystals just when you think them bad gilrs are ready to pop they will grow and surrprise you every time can't waite to see what you black berry afghan's look like with the purple bastards.how do the f1 smell?i got some in cure right now and dam it is some pungent smelling stuff not some much berry very earthy but soem wicked smoke happy 4th my man

G

hello friends :joint:
hey TP ya getting a bit of purple coming into the piture, hopeing to get a bit more over the next couple weeks.....

hahaha ya i have heard that said about the BBW more then one, now that time has arrived for me they look done so i will give them another week then flush and finish them up......

the blackberry afghan X purple bastards should be something very nice indeed bro, blackberryXafghanXblack russianXdouble purple dojo yaaa three shots of blackberry with a heavy afghan hash to boot......

as far as smell wellllllll not really anything yet, you have to get your face righ down in her :yoinks: :yoinks: before you can smell anything.......

Mr.G, thank you very much for the kind words RESPECT MUCH BRO......
peace my friends :joint:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
twisted passion said:
well i found a camera today and i am trying it out take a look at this :yoinks:

not sure if i will get this one i am still looking but this camera dose a good job don't you think :bat: this is a close up of the purple creams about 30 days into 12/12

does that cam have a macro feature? Its usually a little flower. If it does click this and take that show again.

G

:drum: OK TP so you aren't Dezy because I just talked to him. It looks like you are a little fairy though, was that you in the pic with the wings? :confused:

Jawsbe patient my friend that BBW will start growing again. :woohoo:
Those are some nice pics bro and even nicer plants. :yoinks:

Jawsso you have graduated from clearasil to grecian formula and just for men? :moon: :moon: and do you buy Ben-Gay by the gallon? :bat:

GCG :fight:

G

hello friends :joint:
hahahaha nice to see you garlic my friend :dueling: :dueling: stay on your guard i'm gonna getcha bro hahahaha...

ok just want to show a few pics of the blackberry widow i choped a few days ago, this was the two smalls that did not get very big....these are dry shots..

this was/is some really nice smoke great flavor nice aroma pretty stony as well....i know the other i have that is still up and going is going to be better, the resin content on the one still going is by far better developed.....but i just cant get enough of this girls oder man she smells so good, i would love to have a room full of her and some lifesaver WOOOOOOWWW now that would be a wickedly awesome smell for sure........
peace bro's :wave:

G

:mad: :cuss: Ah Jaws is showing off again!!!!! :woohoo: Those are some nice buds Jaws. :yummy: I told you the smell and the flavor is what makes this one a keeper, and not a bad daytime high either. :sasmokin:

Nice job and OK I will admit it you have some serious skills my friend. :friends: :petting: :kewlpics:

GCG

G

Very nice job... those look great Jaws. Yeah, you got some skills for sure bro :woohoo: I think I can smell those from here :yoinks:

man them things look ornge allmost or is it the light??? but i beat they smell so yummmmmy now don't they he he are the others you have going darker??? and gcg called me and told me that you need seeds he he i think i am out man hit me up keep up the good work jaws

G

hello friends :joint: :joint:
ahhhhh garlic my bro thank you very much for the kind words, i'm glad you like the pics....and yes you did tell me the smell was gong to be wounderful and it is :yummy: :yummy: ...

gro, thank you as well my friend...where is the scratch-n-sniff :yoinks: :yoinks:

ahhhh TPassion, hey buddy hows it going glad you like the buds buddy....ahhh no dude thats not a cam trick thats the way they look for real, thats why i have been asking for advice on when to chop, the one that is still going will be totaly red/orange/amber... like i was saying befor the one i took the other day looked done to me, the one thats still going i know has got to be big time done...she has been flushed and when she dries out a may just take her, i want her done but i do not want her to slip to far towards the other side ya know what i mean.....

i have some nice beans for ya bro, just trying to wait for the ones on the plants to finish up so i can get them off in one shot.....
peace bro's :wave:

thanks man can't waite to see the next one are you checking the crystals to tell when there done or are you just checking the days :bat: i have found just when you think they are done or close they swell and grow some more the only way i can evan keep track is to pick a spot on them and watch the colors change :lurk: mine went allmost 80 days i think i stoped counting to tell you the truth well here is a off topic pic it's a myster mix clone i took and iam low stressing her thought i wuoyld throw it out there the other pics are on my new garden thread

hard to tell right well look at her after her hair cut

gcg said i took the weed wacker to her :bat:

my purple creams pics

my purple creams pics

here is a update of my purple creams

ok enough said i got the purple thumb :bat:
not sure if iam going to include them in my breeding but wow the are colorful but hell of slow vegers if yo ugot the time them are some fun plants