What's new

blackberry widow vrs blackberry s1

G

Hey cadillac I don't think Organic kid did the Blackberry widow. He was the one that had the Blackberry S1's. I think JoJo Rizo is the one with the Blackberry widow.

Jaws purple or not that still looks like an awesome plant bro.That one looks to be almost ready to chop?

GCG

G

hello garlic :joint:
ummm well bro yes it does look almost ready to chop, but i was told this was a 90day strain and its only 40days in, thats a 50days change of plans :yoinks: :chin: :chin:.....

the smell is crazy good and the yield could be very nice if given some more time, but like you pointed out its looking like it will be ready soon......i have time so i will push her hard to see whats she will do........i was really looking forward to some purple color, i have three strains in this grow that were supost to go purple and i'm batting 0/3 so far at day 40.....i'm pretty sure with the purple bastard its not turning purple because i have totaly pollenated the plant from top to bottom, and its plum full of seeds 100+easyly...
peace :joint:

G

:wave: Wait a minute bro if that is an F1 i don't think it will need 60 days? The BBW is what was taking 60 days. Just be patient because from my experience she will keep growing for every. You will think she is almost done and then you go in the next day and holy shit a ton of new growth.

GCG

G

ya bro the F1 is still going strong, the seeds are still swealling but again no purple at all on this strain either.....

now the blackberry widow is a 60day strain???...if so then yes it would fit what i'm seeing a bit better......
peace bro :chin:

G

:woohoo: Purple or not those are some beautiful buds. And wait for the smell and the taste :yoinks:

GCG

G

I smoked some 60 day bbw on sat night.. taste was good, smell is outstanding, high was not bad. Didn't kick my head in but it's pretty good. A bit of a creeper high. But I must say I've been having the same trouble as you Garlic... I've got to try it before the 6 pack to really tell.

The stuff I smoked was fresh, just dried but no cure yet.

Your bbws look very nice Jaws :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

:wave: Hey Gro I'm LMAO. :moon: A six pack does help the high , but I think I screwed her up real bad. I smoked some of Dezy's before and it was pretty good. more of a daytime smoke though.

Just remember it is a sat not an indy like your urkle. :bat:

GCG

just stop'n in

just stop'n in

well i just read this whole long ass thread and i must say wow tons of info and nothing but a good old fashion smack down to boot :bat: now as i hear it jaws that f1 you got is some good stuff :joint: i beat you will get some color about 50 to 60 days but from what i can tell they will not go totally purple :badday: now how did you get the f1's and how many did you start? i have had soem good luck in the past with my colors i will try to get some pics up when i get my camera back :bat: well thanks for letting me stop in and put my :2cents: in
stay safe !!!!!! :hotbounce

G

:yoinks: Who is this twisted passion MOFO? Hey look buddy are you trying to hijack my friends thread? :hijacked: 2 posts who are you?

What's up Dezy?
GCG

G

hello friends :joint:
ahhh love the new name bro, it sounded familar but i could not put my finger on it hahahaha........so it looks like that garlic dude cleared that up for me rather nicely.......

ya man i think your righ about the color, i'm at day 46/47 and i'm starting to see hints of purple....i'm pretty sure that it being some what seeded is keeping it from puting out the color....

also hows the ogers doing, and MAN please save me a few more of those BBW seeds i just love this FN plant crazy good smell i just love it dude.....

my purple bas-tard has lots of seeds so in a few you will be getting a few of those my friend, along with some very nice buddha cheese crosses as well as some buddha cheese F2's.......
peace bro'ssss :yoinks:

PS. garlic careful with those 6pack, they do sneak up on a man of your age hahahahahaha :yoinks: :yoinks: :dueling:

G

:dueling: Alright Jaws I have been civil lately , but after that old comment it's on. :bat: :yoinks: J/K Bro

GCG

G

hey buddy dont fill bad bro 57 is not that old :chin: :bat: :bat: .
hahahaha :dueling:

G

:fsu:LMAOROTF Not even close brotha. :yoinks: I will be entering my second prime in Jan. :moon: :moon:

GCG

G

hahaha i like that kick in the ass smily bro hahaha.......ok lets just go with 30 and call it good hehehehe......
peace brother :joint:

P.S. sorry bro just miss the banter bud.......... :yoinks:

G

:wave: Hey Jaws i'll be 40 in Jan. :yoinks: Like I said I will be hitting my second prime. :moon: and Jaws are you done using stridex yet? :moon:

TP you can kiss my :moon: :moon:

GCG

G

hello guys :joint:
ahhh the fun begins once again :bat: sooooooooo tp garlic is actualy 50 you say, hummm ya i was thinking that to by the way he types his RRRRRRRRRRR hahahahaha........ohhhh and yes i'm done with stridex my friend about 20years ago, ohhh FYI i thought clearacill worked better bro :yoinks: .......

TP ask that dezy dude to put me a few BBW beans back the next time you see him ok bro.......
peace guys :joint: