What's new

blackberry widow vrs blackberry s1

yea i know gcg what you meen about getting mites from someone well at least you told me he he j/k bro so should i come over to get some pics and mite to bring home?????

G

hello garlic :joint:
ya buddy i know how you got the mites this time and who you got them from, i ment no disrespect what so ever my friend....i just flat out hate to see your garden being devastated by those little s-o-a-b, and i know YOU want them go more then any body......i just hope this next step is the final step in all there f****** lives........
kill them hard buddy :joint:

G

:wave: Hey Jaws no disrespect taken just a lot of frustration. :mad: I had those little bastards gone and then I was given them by someone. It pisses me off. I think the no pest strips are working though? :woohoo:

GCG

pics udate

pics udate

well i just got back from mite country and i say that gcg has got them little shit heads on the run now my micro scope told the whole story :moon: gcg and i had talk about the bbw loving nutes gcg thoguht that i mught be getting the purples due to that way to much nutes?? so here it is this is my f1 afghan beries the green pheno and the purple pheno

now these little monsters where from the same batch same nute's feeding etc etc.so i am not sure why i get them but hell i don't care i got it oh yea oh yea a little jab at gcg and jaws :dueling: look at them green pheno i see a sea of green of that coming the crystals are off the hook

now i talked about foot balls from gcg's here is a pic i took in his garden to day they look more like softball bats today you tell me

i know i give gcg some shit like every chacne i get but man you got game bro i allways love walking in your garden well done bro here are some of the bbw i gave him

i can't waite to see how they do well i got to go drink some saki gcg need to get some more water i kicked the bag of bottles on the way to the garden about broke my dam toe :bat:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
twisted passion said:
well i just got back from mite country and i say that gcg has got them little shit heads on the run now my micro scope told the whole story :moon: gcg and i had talk about the bbw loving nutes gcg thoguht that i mught be getting the purples due to that way to much nutes?? so here it is this is my f1 afghan beries the green pheno and the purple pheno

i can't waite to see how they do well i got to go drink some saki gcg need to get some more water i kicked the bag of bottles on the way to the garden about broke my dam toe :bat:

Hey bro are those spots from bugs?? There all over. :fsu:

G

hello Tpassion :joint:
hey bro soooooooooo you have green and purple berries thats fantastic :yoinks: but that still does not explain why myself and garlic got the green pheno from a PURPLE MOTHER :chin: :chin:.....

"NOTE TO GARLIC" garlic i think TP sent us both a green pheno and told us it was the purple one knowing full well it would not turn purple, there fore making us look like fools and making himself look like "THE PURPLE BUD MAKING KING" :bat: :bat: :bat: J/K :chin: :chin: hahaha.........

ya i love the urkle colas, but man make sure you get a shit load of air flow through there ok bro.......
sweeeeeeet/nesssssss :joint:

T

tricky

where did this strain come from i need some colour in my life as soon as i start growing again hehe ..... this is for ya toe :bat: :bat: :bat:

naw glass they are corn meal from the triple threat mite controll i saw some one say it looked like snow he he j/k gcg hey jaw yea you got me man that was my plan the whole time i saw the mom at gcg's he is giving me a cut and we will put that to the test if i get it to go purple then it's on you he he

hey tricky it's mine my friend they are my f1's i call them afghan beries so i take it that you like?????

G

GPB that's corn meal alright not bugs. I've put 3 no pest strips in there for the last couple of weeks and I don't see any living bugs anymore. :woohoo:

Jaws Did you forget about GroNut? He did get any purple either. :confused: :confused: Never thought about a good friend like TP screwing with me like that. :chin: :chin: Now you have me thinking. :chin: :chin:

But no matter what the BBW is some good smoke. :woohoo:

GCG

Thanks for coming over and taking all the pics for me.

seek_UP

Nice pics of all the purps.. heres a VBS girl I got from sprouting 2 seeds, both were female, one was green and one is the purp you see below. I trashed the green one..

Looks like she should be pretty potent to me, just judging off the trichs. Time will tell and I'll report back on the potentcy.. Overall, these can't be beat for the price (free). :joint:

Last edited:
G

jaws said:
"NOTE TO GARLIC" garlic i think TP sent us both a green pheno and told us it was the purple one knowing full well it would not turn purple, there fore making us look like fools and making himself look like "THE PURPLE BUD MAKING KING" :bat: :bat: :bat: J/K :chin: :chin: hahaha.........
:joint:

:yeahthats Hmmm, like garlic said mine was green to :chin: We're gonna have to get TP with some sort of payback :yoinks: :moon:

Great garden shots garlic... glad to hear the mites are on the way out.

Beauties you got there Seek_up!

Last edited:
G

Thanks gro someone has to keep this thread going seeing as how Toilet Paper has abandoned it. :yoinks:

Payback for sure!!! :bat: :asskick: :angrymod: Now let's put our heads together and see what we can come up with? Any ideas Jaws?

HEY TOILET PAPER ANY NEW PICS ? I KNOW YOUR ROOM IS FULL!!!!
I hope I yelled loud enough so he could hear me. :pointlaug

GCG

yea you shit heads i just got back and what a trip it was later about that!!!!!!!!!! i just drove like for ever and a day so in the next day or so i will get shots up soon man i had over 2 inches of groth in 6 days but more to come

G

heelo TP :joint:
ok WTF you were on yesterday i SAW you BUT yet we still have no update from you...what did you do kill all the plants you had going, and are now trying to start some before we all get to asking the Question HAS TP LOST HIS GREEN THUMB!!!!!......i'm thinking maybe he has and just dont want to admit it, the purple thing he had going was a FLUCK and he cant repeat it thats why he has not posted and/or showed any pic'sssss

hey GARLIC do you think that will get his attention if not nothing will, i'm thinking he just dont like us any more......

WE WANT PICS BUTTHEAD WE WANT PICS BUTTHEAD WE WANT PICS BUTTHEAD WE WANT PICS BUTTHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nowwwwwww :yoinks: :yoinks:

afghan berries

afghan berries

:wave: i know it has been a while :badday: this last 3 weeks have kicked me in the balls and slaped me in the face :dueling: but today i have to myslef :woohoo: so i will keep this short as i know some don't like to read books that don't have pictures aka the guy :fsu: j/k jaws you know you asked for it bro :bat: so let me start with this these are my f1's and i am calling them AFGHAN BERRIES :yoinks: the color i am seeing is not evan purple like my last grows it's close to dark plumb black :yoinks: the camera flash is turning it pink i will have to waite till the sun comes out and show you all what iam talking about.these babbies are like day 50

i tryed as i might to get them to show the true color but at last i couldn't :badday: so how is that for some color jaws???????? :dueling:

part two

part two

now if that aint good enough for you all here are some other guest to my garden my mystery mix man them some guuuey things

ok still not enough ok time to get kick ass on yaaaa
this is jaw's purple bastard's

it should be out of this world heance this pic

ok now a group shot

there is more but for now that will do
:bat: so take that he he :moon: :bat: got to run need new bat's for the camera :pointlaug

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Nice update TP! You got a whole lot goin on.

Afghan Berries looking good - looking forward to germing some out later this year. :wave:

G

hello TP :joint:
ahhhhhhhhhh yes i see you have FINALY coughed up some pics and some nice ones i see...

i'm damn glad i have some AFGHAN BERRY seeds in house those look great, but i better get some color or i'm going to lose it my friend :yoinks: hahahah........

i'm going to be flowering the PB real soon so keep an eye on my thread and you will see whats in your future my friend...i was thinking you were going to beat me flowering my own strain before me but it looks like that honor will be mine :woohoo: :woohoo: ..........

nice BOAS with the mystery mix......
thank you :joint: