What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BIG GROW! SOG

stoney419

powe plant

powe plant

:jump: just ordered power plant from DP through gypsy at nirvana and also orered the ppp of his now i can't wait for them to get here like i didn't have enough seeds lol

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Can't wait to see those Harvest Photos Stoney.

So what was your conclusion on the 2 verses 3 light deal. I posted on page 12 about this. I'd really appreciate your results (or opinion)

Thanks,

Pirate

stoney419

Pirate said:
Can't wait to see those Harvest Photos Stoney.

So what was your conclusion on the 2 verses 3 light deal. I posted on page 12 about this. I'd really appreciate your results (or opinion)

Thanks,

Pirate
I have not yet come to a conclusion everything has to be the exact same on both tables when posting on that subject I take it very serously so I want to make sure but IMHO I say 3 verses 2 with a mover on a 4x8 but it may change but I dout it got a few things I want to try like panda plastic hanging close to the sides

Hey stoney.

looks great, I like the idea about the panda or something up close to the sides of the table. I have 1 table that sits length wise to a wall right up against it and i noticed that the reflection and the buds on that side are a little fuller. Do you have any ideas on how to enclose it? i have been thinking about attaching something from the ceiling but don't want any more stuff to get in the way. Anyways let me know what you come up with...

pirate... im running 3 lights over my tables and 2 over a few others and with three there is super even formation while with just 2 in the middle of the table its a little slower.... i am not using a light mover though so i cant comment on that.

here a pic.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Thanks Stoney. All opinions matter to me.

"Hazywonder"..
I use the car windshield reflectors on the sides of my table where its open (not against a wall) Its simple, quick, cheap. Folds up in seconds and reflects really well. The amount of light that it reflects is obvoius to the dark sides of the buds. I just slide it between the pots and table edge to support it. It works well because it also leaves the top side open for ventalation and air flow. It can also be bent to direct the light exactly where ya want it.

You can find em for as little as 2 bucks.

The Bubble Foil Insulation found at any hardware store works exactly the same way. Buy it in rolls and make custom cuts to fit yur tables. It cost a bit more to buy a roll but I find a ton of uses for it. So it pays for itself with no problem.

Try it.

:headbange

G

:respect: :jawdrop: Lovin it! How Big of an area did you use to get that much weight, was that from one table full of your clones? If it was I am gonna kick my self in the ass for not finding this site years ago.

sfloridasean

Stoney, love your grow. Ive always been an aeropoic fan but since Ive been reading your thread Im quite impressed with the setup & moreover your yields per table. Do you use rockwool along with the hydroton or just hydroton alone?

stoney419

it's white rhino got the clone from a friend but i have some wr seeds just he had it already going ya every 3 or 4 hours seems good moms every 4 flowers every 3
south florida hu is it heating up down their

G

I think Stoney uses 3x6 sorry If I am wrong, but I am sure he is doing even better than that!!!!!

I was wrong here are the words of wisdom

"yes if i use the 5x5 inch pots i can fit 161 on a table 6x6 128 and i use a light mover my tables are 4x8 inside 4 1/2 X 8 1/2 outside their made by botincare"

Last edited:

stoney419

stoney419 said:
IN THE FLOWERING ROOM I HAVE 2 600S ON A LIGHT RAIL OVER EACH 4X8 TABLLE 8 TABLES FOR A TOTAL OF 9600WTTS OF HPS I DID JUST ADD A THIRD LIGHT TO ONE TABLE YESTERDAY ON ADVISE FROM A BUDDY ON HERE I WANT TO SEE HOW 3 LIGHTS WITH NO MOVER COMPARE TO 2 LIGHTS WITH A MOVER
STONEY
thank you Albert and Georgia and every body for all the kind words and interest
stoney419

Latest posts

Latest posts