What's new

BIG GROW! SOG

sfloridasean

Stoney I read somewhere that some growers who use flood & drain use the cycle of 15 mins on & 45 mins off thru the entire life cycle because hydroton has such good drainage. Tis is just for hydroton alone without using any other growing medium such as rockwool. Have you ever tried this kind of water schedule in your op?

G

guest5703

How long does it take you to root with the plugs and those big cuts? I usually use smaller cuts, but those look like they did fine, but I was thinking it probably took longer cuz they had more to live off of in their bigger system than a smaller clone that would need to root faster cuz it needs food....Make sense? So mine usually take about 8 days, you??

haha just noticed I am like 15 pages late. Cool good job anyways though! PEACE

stoney419

thanks for the link murphy for the link
caligreen they always root in the same amount of time as the short ones i cut 8-10 days

stoney419

Pirate said:
Can you explain your in between tabel preperations.Luvin yur grow. Hope you don't mind me hanging around.

QUOTE]
ok here is some pics of what i put down the side by the sink really need it down all the sides
and you can hang around as long as you like pirate glad to have you

stoney419

sfloridasean said:
Stoney I read somewhere that some growers who use flood & drain use the cycle of 15 mins on & 45 mins off thru the entire life cycle because hydroton has such good drainage. Tis is just for hydroton alone without using any other growing medium such as rockwool. Have you ever tried this kind of water schedule in your op?
yes i have and plant won't grow they just looked over watered :bashhead:

stoney419

been working my ass off lately started about 13 differnt strains got a ton of pics on my phone cause i miss placed my good camera i will try to upload and post them tonight i'll list all the seeds tonight also

Last edited:

asher1er

Veteran
stoney 2 questions for you...

in one pic i saw a green light in the middle of your room, where did you get it and is it effective in letting you work in the night cycle?

also you mentioned you had a scrubber ducted into the cold air return...can i have some more info on this pls?

stoney419

Mr Celsius said:
Looking forward to what a working man has in the works :D
hey Mr.C here is what i got in the rapid rooters ak-47 ,white rhino,power plant,pure power plant,northern lights sinsi seeds,nl home grown fantiseeds,blue haze,jack herer,himalayan gold,mapel leaf indica,hawain indica,millenium and 5 hazeXskunk1 sam the skunk man seeds got free from nirvina when i ordered the pp and ppp's the other day and they came fast thank you Gyipsy i also got a pure 2 real mcoy and 2 twisters i started about a month ago

stoney419

asher1er said:
stoney 2 questions for you...

in one pic i saw a green light in the middle of your room, where did you get it and is it effective in letting you work in the night cycle?

also you mentioned you had a scrubber ducted into the cold air return...can i have some more info on this pls?

yes the green light works great i got it at a home improvement store it's a cfl

i just ran 12in duct from the fan that hooks to the scrubber over to where the cold air duct return is and the air blows on it

stoney419

ok on my EZ cloners i plug them and the lights in to an outlet strip with an on off switch so when i open up my cloners i just switch the strip off so when the cloners off so is the lights haven't forgot to turn it back on since just thought this might help someone it did me

stoney419

smoke headies said:
nive job stoney!!! got lots of nice strains going huh?? killer!! check ur PMs!
yes i started a few got your pm a while back just been busy as hell a lot of work but sent you one back

B

Bigtimer7

Great job man!

Absolutly wonderful job man! Those plants look like there fillin out really nice! I love checkin in your grow and seein such a pro job..

Good job my man and I love seeing how you do things. Great job my man!!! :)