What's new

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Couldn't find a general gardening thread. Guess I'll start a grow diary. I'll get to it later today probably. Here's the Mammoth Sunflower as of today
IMG_20240430_124318765.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
whats in the cannabis tab doobz anything zesty?
Those particular 3 or so seeds are feminized autos from Ringo doggy. No strain name. I have 2 Tikimadman London Jelly that cracked and I'm soaking 5 white widow x Trainwreck feminized autos. I also planted California Wonder green peppers and Early Jalapeno. Big315 you have anything growing? You doing outdoor this year? Should be a good season. I have to get some shroom spores and do that too

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ya buddy got abunch of s1 gifted some random clones and pollen chuck all in early stages always do outdoor ever since was a teen my dad showed me the ropes. if you do get serious about the spores and ever need help pm me gots some experience in that department

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
ya buddy got abunch of s1 gifted some random clones and pollen chuck all in early stages always do outdoor ever since was a teen my dad showed me the ropes. if you do get serious about the spores and ever need help pm me gots some experience in that department
Glad you've got something going outdoors this year man. It's been a while for me. 5 years at least. Will have to find some outdoor guerilla spots here, not allowed to grow in my building and even after it was legalized here I had a helicopter hovering because of 2 plants on a balcony that were 2 feet tall. This was 2016 I want to say. Fuckers. Shit was voted on.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I saw the movie my freshman year as part of a History of Film class I took freshman year. I had no idea what I was about to see. It made a lasting memory.

Gibsonton FL
oh wow, that place sounds like a trip buzz
but like a lot of cool places times change and places change
i remember when san diego was a fishing village; my neighbor was even a commercial tuna fisherman back in the day
do they still have that touristy mermaid diving thing in wichiwachi springs?
/i have no idea hot to spell floridian words so im just going to throw a bunch of random letters toegther and hope im in the ball park
what about that house some guy made out of rocks all by himself
that place sounds cool too
billy idol even made a song about it

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Yeah, if u suffer from schizophrenia then im not sure cannabis would be the best medicine for u, if anything it amplifies the voices in ur head.
Then again, at least the voices arent telling u things like: "I wonder what that person would look like with their skin peeled off their body. Did he just look at you funny?".

Im not sure i want to watch that movie, "Freaks". It's from 1932? I guess it was ok to call them that back a 100 yrs ago.

That's a nice run down of what you bought, Pops. Paneer is indian cheese, it's hard and not very melty but good in curries and stews. Do you like non-spicy curry? It's good stuff, although i wouldnt want to cook it at home too much.

I guess after a couple years of watching marcus mariota and desmond ridder try to QB this team (lucky to get 200yds passing in a game) they went ALL the way into the QB position this offseason. Like, they could still suck next year, but it wont be because of QB at least.

I think it's more cuban women in miami than puerto rican, but there's all sorts of people in the miami-dade area. Buzz should stick where he is for now, it's nice to dream of exploring new areas but he's got some work to do on improving this current situation before he's ready for a big change like that.
For like the 3rd time im not growing anything, DB, but u should actually make a grow thread on icmag if u can, u might get a lot of useful advice.

Ezekiel Elliott signed a 1yr deal with the cowboys, tony pollard is on the titans now so will Zeke be RB #1 in dallas?
Also trevis kelce signed a 2 yr/17M per year extension with the Chiefs. Still getting paid as a top TE in his mid 30s and he has a blossoming media/acting career, not to mention his Tay-tay romance. U think they'll get married? She's in her 30s too, maybe she wants to settle down and have kids.
i think @D. B. Doober was joking about voices in his head but he is on disabled for something? so who knows
dont worry doobah we are here for yahhh
/i hear bad advice voices in my head all the time and i tell him, f'y man, im not falling for this again
//falls for it again

yeah i think you are right @Bababooey and i should have just said latin women
im sure there are all different latino ethnicities, and each has their own particular zing
the cubans are smart people (the literacy rate in cuba is like 90%+)and ive met some hot columbian chicks, plus they have all those caribbean islands
plus lets not forget the southern fried ladies! a flaaww'da draw sounds sexxxy to this west coast boy
here in cali we have fat abuelitas but their food is off the hook so i dig them and lots of rich karens
dude i love a good curry but i just cant handle the spicy foods anymore
there are some good mild curries, ever tried coco ichibana?
its a japanese curry with chocolate in it but its the bomb! i also have this vermont curry, ( i think thats the name and i dont think its from vermont) but its really good too and i used to to make a shepherds pie thing i used to eat while camping with this as the sauce!
/remember my home made mre's?
zeke is back with dak in dallas?!
pass me the big spoon so i can i eat!
kelso has become a brand name all on his own and can still play ball
the tay tay thing was a huge boost for the nfl
i dont like distractions but when its a billionaire white girl who can sing?
/fun fact: i have a bet going that tay tay will/ will not get preggers this year!
which side are you on?

oh and i have to add another billy idol song!
for tay tay

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
i think @D. B. Doober was joking about voices in his head but he is on disabled for something? so who knows
dont worry doobah we are here for yahhh
/i hear bad advice voices in my head all the time and i tell him, f'y man, im not falling for this again
//falls for it again

yeah i think you are right @Bababooey and i should have just said latin women
im sure there are all different latino ethnicities, and each has their own particular zing
the cubans are smart people (the literacy rate in cuba is like 90%+)and ive met some hot columbian chicks, plus they have all those caribbean islands
plus lets not forget the southern fried ladies! a flaaww'da draw sounds sexxxy to this west coast boy
here in cali we have fat abuelitas but their food is off the hook so i dig them and lots of rich karens
dude i love a good curry but i just cant handle the spicy foods anymore
there are some good mild curries, ever tried coco ichibana?
its a japanese curry with chocolate in it but its the bomb! i also have this vermont curry, ( i think thats the name and i dont think its from vermont) but its really good too and i used to to make a shepherds pie thing i used to eat while camping with this as the sauce!
/remember my home made mre's?
zeke is back with dak in dallas?!
pass me the big spoon so i can i eat!
kelso has become a brand name all on his own and can still play ball
the tay tay thing was a huge boost for the nfl
i dont like distractions but when its a billionaire white girl who can sing?
/fun fact: i have a bet going that tay tay will/ will not get preggers this year!
which side are you on?

oh and i have to add another billy idol song!
for tay tay

Yeah I don't really hear voices...that would suck ass. I've run into people that screamed to themselves and stuff. I asked my doctor what it's like hearing voices like does it sound real or is it just like when you're high and think you heard something...they said people actually hear voices. Hard to believe.
On the way back from the dentist, got a temporary crown on the front. Back in 3 weeks for permanent one.
I have to get more jiffy pots and soil.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Yeah I don't really hear voices...that would suck ass. I've run into people that screamed to themselves and stuff. I asked my doctor what it's like hearing voices like does it sound real or is it just like when you're high and think you heard something...they said people actually hear voices. Hard to believe.
On the way back from the dentist, got a temporary crown on the front. Back in 3 weeks for permanent one.
I have to get more jiffy pots and soil.
get yourself some bigger containers to grow in man, those things are poppin!
they dont even have to be fancy, get a bunch of those solo cups, like you used to get at keg parties! or whatever, dont you eat yogurt or some shit like that?
anything to get it moving past the seedling stage
arent tou going to grow these out in your moms backyard
how is that spot looking?
/consider amending the soil before planting your plants

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
get yourself some bigger containers to grow in man, those things are poppin!
they dont even have to be fancy, get a bunch of those solo cups, like you used to get at keg parties! or whatever, dont you eat yogurt or some shit like that?
anything to get it moving past the seedling stage
arent tou going to grow these out in your moms backyard
how is that spot looking?
/consider amending the soil before planting your plants
Haven't been over to moms lately...although she is like a few thousand feet away. I do need to get some of those red party cups and poke holes in the bottoms. Fuck the police. It's legal here and I'm also medical so I can grow like 10 plants or something. It's just the shitty housing authority running the building. Dude we just got a letter that said no plants higher than 2 feet in common areas and no vegetables in common areas. Yo this one old Chinese dude dug up a bunch of lawn and had like bean trellises going. He ruined it. That dude's area of the building smells like a Chinese grocery store or dried fish. I bet they have cool shit. Like opiates and cigarettes and Chinese cash.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Haven't been over to moms lately...although she is like a few thousand feet away. I do need to get some of those red party cups and poke holes in the bottoms. Fuck the police. It's legal here and I'm also medical so I can grow like 10 plants or something. It's just the shitty housing authority running the building. Dude we just got a letter that said no plants higher than 2 feet in common areas and no vegetables in common areas. Yo this one old Chinese dude dug up a bunch of lawn and had like bean trellises going. He ruined it. That dude's area of the building smells like a Chinese grocery store or dried fish. I bet they have cool shit. Like opiates and cigarettes and Chinese cash.
hahah you just killed me FAHHKIN DOOBAHHZ!
so the old chinese people have all the opiates and ciggys and chinese cash
/you know its worth shit?
but it just takes one person to f' shit up for everyone
thats your next more , put those suckers in a solo cup and get them ready to move into your sweet soil tilled ground

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Glad you've got something going outdoors this year man. It's been a while for me. 5 years at least. Will have to find some outdoor guerilla spots here, not allowed to grow in my building and even after it was legalized here I had a helicopter hovering because of 2 plants on a balcony that were 2 feet tall. This was 2016 I want to say. Fuckers. Shit was voted on.
ya i hear you man always someone trying to ruin somthing good. never had heli drop on me but they lurk got afew people i know storm troop shit copters landing and dude storming in with mp5's all over 2 little plants. sifted me some white kief glistens in the light. someday out on my travels if i ever that way will hit you up and burn

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I think rhamondre stevenson is the patriot's primary RB, he's good, just got hurt last year so that's why Zeke took over.

I grew shrooms once, it's not that hard so long as u sterilize everything properly in the beginning. After that it's just waiting, a little maintenance here and there but not much.

Youre already sounding more normal, DB. Like more motivated and angry too. Hmm, now i see why u like being high 24/7.
Hopefully u can do a successful grow now that the popo arent so hot after cannabis users/growers. Just dont get caught. Those other plants ur growing should be decent camouflage.

Florida had a lot of native american tribes, i think, so a lot of place names have native american origins. Does seem kind of weird that they were the original americans but their culture isnt widely disseminated other than names.

What kind of voices do u hear in ur head, Pops? Is it all just bad advice? So that's the devil Pops, but on the other shoulder there should be an angel Pops.
Truthfully tho i think cannabis does unlock more sides to your personality, in that it makes u talk to yourself more. This is probably why it's associated with schizophrenia. Something to think about. It has mild physical effects but mental effects are often profound.

Maybe DB will hook up with a colombian with a big azz if he moves to Miami. That would be nice. They could do an onlyfans and make a few grand a month.

Yeah that japanese brown curry style is good stuff, has a mild curry flavor and is very savory, not spicy. I guess it would be good in shepards pie, do u add butter to it too?

If she wants a baby she could do worse than travis kelce genes in her future spawn. That child would be tall, she's like 5'10 and he's 6'6.
Would she have a baby out of wedlock? I guess if they announce a marriage soon u know it's because she's pregnant.

That would suck to hear actual voices. No wonder the people that happens to are so messed up.

So that's the common area, DB, but ur balcony is private so u can have tall plants there?
That dude wild for trying to grow a bean garden in the backyard. They used to call those victory gardens in wartime cause it would help supplement the country's food supply. Maybe he grew up during a war or something.

Was this a long time ago, Smooth? Do police still do raids over 2 plants? Thats pretty sad.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
was bout 14 yrs ago baba within a few years aftr that they gave up on herb the heroine and meth were wreaking havoc in the area they stopped giving a shit about weed

buzzmobile

Veteran
do they still have that touristy mermaid diving thing in wichiwachi springs?
/i have no idea hot to spell floridian words so im just going to throw a bunch of random letters toegther and hope im in the ball park
what about that house some guy made out of rocks all by himself
that place sounds cool too
Damnit, @pop_rocks , have you been rummaging around in my memories closet?!!
Weeki Wachee Springs is now a state park after many years of private ownership. The mermaids are still swimming there. Never saw them.

I fell in love in Brooksville which is the town close to Weeki Wachee and after a whirlwind courtship I married her. Six months later she told me she did not want to be married anymore.
I met MamaD after that and we are coming up on 44 years.

The Coral Castle is near Homestead where I grew up. Went by the entrance to it countless times but I never went there.
https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/ed-leedskalnins-coral-castle

The link above had some other places I knew well.
My Mom taught ceramics at the Fruit and Spice Park. As kids we took square dancing lessons there and we had free rein in the garden to sample all of the exotic fruits growing there.

Robert was two years behind me in high school. He has kept the fruit stand running since high school. He graduated in 1972.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I think rhamondre stevenson is the patriot's primary RB, he's good, just got hurt last year so that's why Zeke took over.

I grew shrooms once, it's not that hard so long as u sterilize everything properly in the beginning. After that it's just waiting, a little maintenance here and there but not much.

Youre already sounding more normal, DB. Like more motivated and angry too. Hmm, now i see why u like being high 24/7.
Hopefully u can do a successful grow now that the popo arent so hot after cannabis users/growers. Just dont get caught. Those other plants ur growing should be decent camouflage.

Florida had a lot of native american tribes, i think, so a lot of place names have native american origins. Does seem kind of weird that they were the original americans but their culture isnt widely disseminated other than names.

What kind of voices do u hear in ur head, Pops? Is it all just bad advice? So that's the devil Pops, but on the other shoulder there should be an angel Pops.
Truthfully tho i think cannabis does unlock more sides to your personality, in that it makes u talk to yourself more. This is probably why it's associated with schizophrenia. Something to think about. It has mild physical effects but mental effects are often profound.

Maybe DB will hook up with a colombian with a big azz if he moves to Miami. That would be nice. They could do an onlyfans and make a few grand a month.

Yeah that japanese brown curry style is good stuff, has a mild curry flavor and is very savory, not spicy. I guess it would be good in shepards pie, do u add butter to it too?

If she wants a baby she could do worse than travis kelce genes in her future spawn. That child would be tall, she's like 5'10 and he's 6'6.
Would she have a baby out of wedlock? I guess if they announce a marriage soon u know it's because she's pregnant.

That would suck to hear actual voices. No wonder the people that happens to are so messed up.

So that's the common area, DB, but ur balcony is private so u can have tall plants there?
That dude wild for trying to grow a bean garden in the backyard. They used to call those victory gardens in wartime cause it would help supplement the country's food supply. Maybe he grew up during a war or something.

Was this a long time ago, Smooth? Do police still do raids over 2 plants? Thats pretty sad.
Yeah anything (but cannabis) on the balcony and nothing really in the common areas like the halls and outside. That one Chinese guy ruined it for everyone. I'll bring my plants over to moms when they're a foot tall. Yeah I'm still kind of uptight from the military...if I'm not high I'm like really focused and alert and fast on top of everything.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
ya i hear you man always someone trying to ruin somthing good. never had heli drop on me but they lurk got afew people i know storm troop shit copters landing and dude storming in with mp5's all over 2 little plants. sifted me some white kief glistens in the light. someday out on my travels if i ever that way will hit you up and burn
Yeah man we will smoke one day big 315. Glad you've got some kief man! 👍 Just waking up

Latest posts

Latest posts