What's new

All About PowerPlant on CocoSlabs with 4x600hps

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi Harry Gypsna,

your not hijacking this thread at all man, don't worry lol. it was a realy awsome event, i didn't imagine that it would be so cool. the people i got to meet were just great. it was amazing to find so many like minded folks takeing part.

it was also a great learning experience. i've never entered my buds for a cup before, so it was very worth while to see how it all works. i made the mistake of puting stealth before all else. so i vacume packed everything 3 times at full power. this ways a big mistake, as one of the main catagories is the visual side. so no pressing for me if i get another chance, also recon an extra trim will help with the points lol.

anyway man, what are nanners? i asume it must be a kind of pest. which is always hell, best of luck eradicating them.

Here we go with pics from day 44 of 12/12

as you can see they are doing their thing realy well...peace out

G

You're gonna love that Power Plant gaius. It was the first "designer" strain I ever grew out, very interesting taste and potent high :yes:

Very nice grow you have there...happy gardening! :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
why thanks bluevelvet, i've come accross two very different PowerPlants, one of them is a powerful smoke as the name sugests, but the other pheno seems to be very weak. the one i'm growing comes from selected clone stock, i realy hope its the strong one lol.

this grow is actualy close to harvest now, i'm a bit behind with the updates. i started my flush yesterday, but thats jumping the gun a bit lol.

pity we didn't get the chance to meet at the 4/20. i somehow never bumped into you hehe. oh well maybe next year eh?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi Farmer John

now i get it 'naners as in bananers lol. that is sad Harry, hopefuly they are too late to do any fertilization. thanks for droping by man, pity you couldn't make it to the cup this year. i would have liked to meet you.

Anyway time for some pics from day 46 of 12/12

remember this is a clasic sog, these girls only had 4 days of veg time in those coco slabs before i switched to 12/12. when i see the table at this point i just have love my cocoslab setup lol. i was away for 5 days and when i got back from the 420 my tank still had another 2 days worth of water in it, how cool is that? all thanks to a litle digital timer doing its thing 4 times a day, hehe. anyway enough talk, time for some pics...

and without any further delay...

day 48 of 12/12

peace and good growings to all of you

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
wow, things r looking fantastic there GM mate.
What you said about assuming nanners are some kind of pest....lol, you got that right for damned sure, hahahaha.
I can see some seeds appearing in...everything again, but not many...i dont stress out over a few pips anyway as it still smokes..and theres always next time huh.
well, I'll say it again....WOW..., im definately leaning even further towards a SOG now...I think, i might get another tray for my dual flow and run it as a drip!...ive gt time to fiddle with it anyway while i wait on these new clones.
right, im off...
catch you later mate

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
and some more...

and some more...

Hey Harry Gypsna

nice to see you again man, yeah them naners deffinetly are a pest too, lol.
hope you can avoid them doing too much damage. as you say a few seeds don't do any harm realy.

its quite amazing to see how fast they do their stuff in coco. i would say its just as fast as a bubbler setup but alot less hassle as you don't have to have air pumps etc.

Here we have day 50 of 12/12

they have been geting fed with the whole canna line, that is to say canna coco A+B, rhizotonic , cannazym and pk 13/14 once about 25 days before harvest. next time i plan to do the same but i will add the new bioboost from canna, which is suposed to be their answerr to triple f which is a great bio floral growth enhancer, made by hydro tops. this product makes the plants use more nutrients. i've seen both STUPPA and supanoob (on OG) use this product line with great results. so i hope that maybe this bio boost is a copy of triple f lol. even if not it will be fun to try it. its not cheap though, 90 euro a litre and i'll need 2, hehe.

anyway, enjoy the pics. day 50 of 12/12

Bramski

Hey Gauis, looking absolutely tip-top as per usual my friend! I have a very similar, if not identical setup on the go at the moment. I've grown in or had experience with almost every hydroponic setup as well as a few improvised ones, and I have to say, this is by far the most simple and efficient system.

I think Im on about day 30 :canabis:

Keep it Green mate!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
catching up

catching up

Pics from day 51 of 12/12

Hi trichomefarmer,

the end woun't be long now, as day 51 was before the 4/20. today they are actualy on day 65 they have been on plain phed water for a few days. anyway here are a few macros i took with my old camera, they are from day 48.

Hey Bramski

your setup could be a copy of mine eh? or the other way round lol. i love coco in its symplicity. and i specialy love the way i can just pump water through for a few days at the end to get such a incredibly tastey bud.

glad you guys could make it for the finaly so to speak. here ya go day 51 and some macros from day 48. enjoy...

and now my macro practice from day 48 of 12/12

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Sleepy

thanks man, them Power ladies are doing their thing prety well i'd say lol. i can't wait to make bubble with the trim, yum yum PowerPlant bubble.

peace......gm

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
here a couple of pics of my last harvested WW

here a couple of pics of my last harvested WW

i didn't get them to grow properly and ended up with small tops, but the taste is one of my favorits.
Edit: oops the first pic is from the current PP grow. its the dry buds that are the WW, peace out

yts farmer

Veteran
thats some impressive shit m8.what sort of numbers you looking at if you dont mind me asking.

Amd

nice one.i build a drip for two plants also that were in 10 liter jars and in coco.i just put them into container, and pump and line to feed them.
they loved it and in couple days you could see the difference. and what is the best, you can transport them back to used as regular soil when they are in coco. if you need fast grow first, and then use them as mothers, like we needed.

G

What do you have the bags laying on? This looks very cool, and FAST as HELL! How does it compare to rw? How many time can you reuse the slabs?
LOOKIN GREAT!! :joint:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi there yts farmer, Amd and TheSkunkyDemon

@ yts farmer

don't mind you asking at all. i got 2120 g of 4x600 watt this time round. i have a bunch of harvest pics which i'll post in a bit.

@ Amd

yeah i agree coco is a fantastic medium all round realy. i'm now uesing my slabs for the third time round. its fast and simple and worthwhile lol.

@ TheSkunkyDemon

the slabs are lieing on a waterproof table covering made of thick hardened pvc. it has one drain at the end which is above my tank. so its a closed system no leaks possible. i have reused the coco slabs up to 4 times.

thanks for your coments guys i'll poat some pics of the end a bit later.

peace and good growings

gaius:wave:

G

very interesting....how deep are the slabs? This is giving me an idea about the depth of coco needed to grow. Right now I have a depth of 10", but I think I can get away with less.

very nice work. A green thumb for sure.

cheers,

Latest posts

Latest posts