What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10k Watts, 3 Gallon Pots, 90 Sweet Pink Grapefruit, Brainwreck And Urkulan

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Shcrews - yup, the spg had made it santa cruz, several of my boys are running it there.... i dont know why i ended up are bulb? i guess im lazy. it seems to really work though!

pugnacious - the taste and smell is very, very good with h@g. although i do add some organics with it to increase taste and smell. that round i used top max, worked very well. my trimmers were complaining about headaches when trimming from the stench. im currently trying aurora soul synthetics bud swell for taste and smell. my plants smell like jolly rancher candy right now....

headiez247 - player! whats happening!

another grow will be posted soon! i am 3-4 weeks in flowering with some interesting strains...

pugnacious

pugnacious - the taste and smell is very, very good with h@g. although i do add some organics with it to increase taste and smell. that round i used top max, worked very well. my trimmers were complaining about headaches when trimming from the stench. im currently trying aurora soul synthetics bud swell for taste and smell. my plants smell like jolly rancher candy right now....

Ill be purchasing the medium very soon. :biggrin:

btw, I didnt catch the final weigh in for this grow.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Ill be purchasing the medium very soon. :biggrin:

btw, I didnt catch the final weigh in for this grow.

your right! it was down from last harvest. the bigger trees yielded more then more smaller plants this round. im thinking it was in the 13-14 lb range, if i remember correctly. i was using really old bulbs again because im stupid.

this new round will be all new bulbs, plus a couple more lights, hopefully. plus the plants are taller.....

W

weedybob

Lots of differant ways to do it right ! Big world here with plenty of room for us all ! For me the 'Face time' I spend with my ladies is the most enjoyable time of my day.