What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10k Watts, 3 Gallon Pots, 90 Sweet Pink Grapefruit, Brainwreck And Urkulan

L-Immortal

Yo Krunch fantastic thread once again my friend, I will be on board for the duration. I understand you are using house and garden and I’m assuming the coco A-B base as opposed to the hydro A-B base. I know some folks have there reasons for each which is why I asked. Are you using the full gambit of products or did you mix and match? I would like to know which you are using and in veg and bloom what % are you running ie: is there calculator geared hot like most or is it on point and followed to the tee plants permitting?

Cocos A&B
Root inoculator
Drip clean
Multi zen
Bud Xl
Top booster
Shooting powder

Enquiring minds want to know...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
vend - thx, appreciate it!

Lebniis - you use drip clean through the whole growing period.

L-Immortal - i use the coco base, dont know why people use the agua flakes with coco. i use the whole line at normal strength. there calculator is spot on! lately i have been switching out the shooting powder with bloombastic with good results, but this run im back to using shooting powder. i also use top max 1/2 way though flowering for more shine....

moses224 - welcome bro!

dank_stanky - the urkulan is doing its thing, looks damn good! the urkulan in my double vertical grow is a tad farther into flowering for better pics. but im most impressed with the brainwreck!

M

moses224

krunch you have any experiance with promix...i usually run soil but just bought an aeroponic so half my room aero other half 4x8 tables...the plants are vegging in 4" pots in promix...my idea was to step them to 6" pots and line pot with coco that shoul minimize promix from getting out and allow the ebb and flow to perform properly...i will obviously use filters on drain and pump ...what are your thoughts since your welll versed in multiple types of grows...think it an achievable goal?

krunchbubble

Veteran
i used promix on my outdoor plot last year. i used it just like coco and did real well. i think your plan will work perfectly.

i would use an inline filter for your pumps. i get mine from the hydro shop, 1" in, 1" out, about $35, but it will save your ass! mine works so well, i dont even clean the filer for the whole grow! also pump bags work very well, my pumps are a bit to big for them, thats why i use the inline filter.

krunchbubble

Veteran
update pics! both rooms are getting close to being done. going to pull the brainwreck next week most likely, which is weird because you would think its a 9 week strain. usually the sweet pink grapefruit gets cut first, not complaining, the brainwreck looks amazing! i think im at the end of week 7 right now.

room shots

urkulan

brainwreck

krunchbubble

Veteran
brainwreck is trainweck/white widow. trainwreck dominant, reeks and tastes like trainwreck, bulk and shine of the white widow

P.D.S

Krunch that brainwreck is looking good. I used to run a strain up in oregon we called brainwreck but it was blueberryxtrainwreck. Had a nice 8 week flower time and didnt have much of the wreck smell more blueberry leaning. Did you happen to get this strain from up north or in the bay area, I wonder as i have been looking for it for a while. Nice show man. keep doin what your doin

krunchbubble

Veteran
i got it from some old school kats in the santa cruz mountains. same kats i got my sweet pink grapefruit, urkulan from and i am about to get a 35 day c99 strain from them as well.

P.D.S

35 day wow thats almost unheard of ,but if any girl could do it c99 is the one, right on about the strain origin, I must have posted at the same time as you asking about brainwreck as i see you answered that it was not the same brainwreck as the one i had in portland.

Calimed

Veteran
That brainwreck sure looks tasty! I'm trying to determine which version of brainwreck I am growing out. Mine came from the south bay and has a pretty unique flavor.

Just read the thread from top to bottom and wanted to say thanks for sharing and respect for your dedication. Germinating Burmese Kush (TH Seeds) and flowering Blueberry Cheese in soil.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
tee hee i dont think i ever seen this thread... 10kw? my mans im 2 behind.. closing fast =)

Chewwy

Another awesome grow :respect:

I'm gonna go soilless with my next grow,i'm curious whats your feeding schedule?
Feed,feed,water or do you feed everytime in coco?