What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10k Watts, 3 Gallon Pots, 90 Sweet Pink Grapefruit, Brainwreck And Urkulan

Awesome show. Glad to see you using both traditional pots and smart pots for comparison. Rep +

--
TB4U

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
P.D.S - i know, and it is good pot! 35 days!?

Calimed - oh ya, smells tasty, cant wait to smoke it!

soilgrower - thx for sopping by, good luck!

hazy - appreciate it bro, things are just starting to jump, time to build some more verts.....

Aeroguerilla - what up brotha? might be adding 5k more, if the power can handle it....

Chewwy - hey there! feed, feed, feed and feed some more. i only flush at the end. i use drip clean which ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR FLUSHING.

L~B - player!

pugnacious - both rooms are close to 10 by 12 i believe. no veg room counted, dont even have one here.

HowardHunt - never have, but i think im about to try it on my kush. dont need it on my indica plants, i get insane weight and the buds are rock hard, that why i get bud rot alot.....

ThisBuds4You - thanks! i see no difference, final weight will tell though.

-room shots-

-spg and urkulan shots-

-brainwreck shots,mmmmmmm-

Securityfirst

Wow your psyched!

Only 25 gallons every second day? I find that interesting because I use 30 gallons every day for 50 2 gallon pots. All set and setting I guess..

What dehumidifier do you have if any?

Awesome job, you must be exhausted

Looking fantastic! Do you ever have issues with cal with the H & G line? I've heard things that an additional 2ml per gallon can help a lot since the cal may be a bit low when using the standard formula.

L-Immortal

L-Immortal - i use the coco base, dont know why people use the agua flakes with coco. i use the whole line at normal strength. there calculator is spot on! lately i have been switching out the shooting powder with bloombastic with good results, but this run im back to using shooting powder. i also use top max 1/2 way though flowering for more shine....

Sweet thats some excellent feedback crunch. Starting veg room this week and gonna run the full H&G line thru flower and see where it takes me. Did you see a difference between the shooting powder and bloombastic?

P.S your girls in those pics look fucking AMAZING keep up the excellent work!!

L

LJB

Hi krunchbubble,

Are the plants arranged on the floor under the X layout of bulbs in any particular fashion?

mg75

how do you like those smart pots? difference in vigor? yield? and do you have to water them more often due to aeration?

yummybolt

Help Krunchbubble !

Help Krunchbubble !

1. How long has this problem been going on?
a. 10-14 Days
2. What STRAIN are you growing?
a. O.G. Kush
3. What was the establishing technique? (seed or clone?)
a. Clone
4. What is the age of your plants?
a. 60 Days
5. How long have they been in the soil mixture they are in now?
a. 4 weeks
6. How Tall are the plants?
a. 8-14 inches
7. What PHASE (seedling, vegetative or flower) are the plants in?
a. Vegatative
8. What Technique are you using?
a. Soil-Hydro
9. What size pots are you using?
a. 5 gal and 7 gal
10. What substrate/medium are you using? What brand of soil mixture are you using?(percentage of perlite, vermiculite...etc?) What Nutrient's are you using?
a. 85% Canna Coco
b. 10% Hydrotin
c. 5% Perlite
d. Nutrients (Per 32 gallon Reservoir)
i. Coco A & B - 305 ml
ii. Rhizotonic – 244 ml
iii. Cannazyme – 305ml
11. How much of each nutrient are you using with how much water? How often are you feeding?
12. What order are you mixing your nutrients
a. 1) CoCo A & B 2) Rhizotonic 3) Cannazyme
13. What is the TDS/EC/PPM of your nutrients used?
a. E.C. – 1.5
14. What is the pH of the "RUN-OFF"?
a. 6.4
15. What method of pH test was administered? Using Strips? pH pen?
a. P.H. Pen
16. How often are you watering?
a. Every other day
17. When was your last feeding and how often are you feeding?
a. 1/2/2010
b. Every other day
18. What size bulb are you using?
a. 1000 HPS
19. What is the distance to the canopy?
a. 3 ft
20. What is your RH Factor?
a. 56% (low) - 78% (high)
21. What is the canopy temperature?
a. 82 degrees Fahrenheit
22. What is the Day/Night Temp? (Include fluctuation range)
a. 73 – 84 degrees fahrenheit
23. What is the current Air Flow? Tell us about your ventilation, intake exhaust and when its running and not running ? Is the fan blowing directly at plants?
a. Light ventilation, oscillating fan blowing directly at plants
24. Is the grow substrate constantly wet or moist?
a. Yes, Moist
25. Is your water HARD or SOFT?
a. Hard
26. What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Tap? Bottled? Well water? Distilled? Mineral Water?
a. Tap Water
27. Are you using water from a water softener?
a. No
28. Has plant been recently pruned, cloned or pinched?
a. Pruned and Pinched. Never Cloned
29. Have any pest chemicals been used? If so what and when?
a. Neemoil
i. Once a week for last two weeks (twice)
ii. Serenade – disease control
iii. Organicide
30. Are plant's infected with pest's?
a. Most likely not.

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 18
yummybolt^^^, young plants in 4-6" rockwool can have many problems, overwatering due to saturation of the p.o.s. sponge like nature of rockwool. if i were you i would break apart the 4" rockwool and put the clones directly into the 'ton. Start watering lite nute water, buy distilled water or RO, pH 5.8, smalls amounts of water (2 shots) everyday and night! Your plants don't seems to have disease or pests it looks like a water retention problem or lack of H20. either the roots are rotting or the plant is drying up, only u can tell. goodluck, krunch must be busy handwatering 20kw...

turbolaser4528

Veteran
ahh i like your style, nice n simple. I was thinking of adding a wick to the 3 gallon pots to extend watering times to ~once every 2-3 days instead of everyday to give me time for when im not around, any thoughts?

am also using the full canna line, canna coco/chunky perlite ~70/30 respectively. would you recommened h@g over canna for ease, simplicity, and quality/quantity?

edit: you're using H@G nutes as mentioned my b.

I'm going to get one of those soil moisture meters to monitor the moisture level just for kicks since im not incredibly familiar with coco like some of you guys :)

cheers on the grow gotta get me some kinda spg :canabis:god damn!!! lo9l

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
if you went to the third floor from '03-06, most likely you had some of my gdp.

that made my day thats some cool fucking shit.... I have smoked your herb sir :) very bomb.

so whats this i hear about the SPG being in santa cruz?:whistling:

BTW do you hang bare bulbs to save money or do u think they give off more light that way?

pugnacious

I am considering going 3 gallon canna coco buckets for a (10)600w grow. With the H&G line how is the taste and smell compared to an organic grow?

Latest posts

Latest posts