What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HomeGrowen

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:muahaha: hello every1 welcome old and new to my 08 grow thats right all HomeGrowen is the threads name HomeGrowen is the game. afterall that is what where growing right, this year i'll run alot of seed along with a few clones of my main girls ive kept over the last 3 yrs. last month i started some beans that where gifted

headhunter {SFV x Whitemustang} 2/5 sprouted thx brotha Jaws
evenflow {abussive og x whitemustang} 4/5 sprouted thx brotha Jaws
super G {TRCs Gold Monkey(Santa Marta Gold x Blockhead) x Love Potion
lovepotion f2} 2/5 sprouted thx Teresa
bogs rainbow {bogs medly x rainbow #4} 2/5 sprouted 1 survived thx Scrappy

heres top and side view of evenflow

top and side of headhunter

heres quick peek in the closet night 43 - 12/12 mainly 3 lavender plants in the pic

and would ya look at this frosty girl she just loves me strawberry desiel pheno memoryloss { purple urkel x strawberry desiel}

the trics form way out on the large fans away from the buds love it :muahaha:. in the next 2 wks i'll be starting some

Deep Chunk {100% afaghani} thx Teresa
Bite Me {Sweet Tooth x Afgani} thx again Teresa
PB x WW x PB = mongrul ..PB being purple bastard....and a SDv2.5[3 x (PB x WW)..= Pollen Chuck thx Core when they arrive lol
White Rainbow....aka..White Widow(F)x Rainbow#4 thx Scrappy

of course my stable of girls now i'll just run fewer of each of them lol i chop the closet at day 55 in 12 days and flower approx 25 plants some in 1 gal bags the rest most likely in 2 liter soda bottles. the current seedlings have 140w in cfl directly over them and total 410w in cfl's they should be ready for flowering in 1 wk if not they go in anyways. i do prefer to flower only mature plants that show sex this year will be different maybe i can bump my male ratio up. in all the seed ive planted over the last 4 yrs ive had 2 males :muahaha: yes thats right i want a male or two of what i have to make beans and share the love. well thats about it for now stay tuned the show is gonna get real good sit back grab your fav smoken utinsil and enjoy puff puff passn :rasta:

for those just climbing aboard i grow 100% organic except for my PH down GH ph down lol
soil Fox Farm Ocean Forrest
nutes
liquid karma
diamond necture
sweet
pure blend grow pro
seaweed extract cold processed kelp
little calmag+ now and then
all above during veg the dossage depends on the plants stage of life during flower after 2wks i drop the N ferts and add
dry indoneasion guano after 1wk flower
jamican guano same
i use the guanso and ferts every other watering untill 30 days flower then i hit the plants every watering with guanos. i stop all liquid ferts 10 days before chop and stop guanos 4 days before. i use the guanos as top soil dressing and gently water in and mxi while watering. my plants are fricken tasty paper bag dried and 3 - 4 days after chop a cure just makes them tastier :muahaha:. i plan to switch to coco and then bio buckets this year gonna be wickedly fun :lurk:

Last edited:

greenbeats

Wow man, your stuff looks amazing. Nice selection you have going too, should be some extremely nice smokes. Great job!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
As always...an amazing line up of masterfully grown plants :respect:

All these new 2008 threads! :yoinks: Going to be hard to keep up with who is who's for a bit!

Best of luck in 2008 Maj. :ying:
You know I'll always be checking out your fine work :lurk:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
you forgot to tell me that you were opening this up. glad i got on today and looked i was like WTF is that a maj diary haha

B

Bigtimer7

Great line up man! Cant wait to see this one roll on! I hope you dont mind if I jump on board! I love all the new grows this year!! Anyways good job maj and cant wait to see what you do thiis time!!!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Major, im gonna grab a seat b4 they're all taken...Mkay?!!looks like a nice lineup, cant wait to see what u get...peace

-
z

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Bigtimer7 said:
Great line up man! Cant wait to see this one roll on! I hope you dont mind if I jump on board! I love all the new grows this year!! Anyways good job maj and cant wait to see what you do thiis time!!!
Exactley what I was thinking ,bring on the New Year !!! :rasta:

Old Soul

Veteran
can't wait to see this one. love the variety. can't wait to see what you do in coco.

Peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
WoW thx every1 for such a warm 2008 reciption i'm hopeing for 08 to be a stellar year for sure. kick back grab a hooka hose and some food should be a nice ride. hey TML herd that on the whos who lol every 1 has such snappy thread names i kept drawing blanks went to my music cassett tapes and said mang {l8t 60's-mid 80's}. lol so i though why not HomeGrowen afterall thats what i'm doing growing find buds in my home lol. the best part and honour is thier gifts from heaven all the strains i have except the very old skunk i have that wont germ now after 20 fricken yrs lol. hang out every1 i'm a 45 yr old long haired bearded mellow fellow who just loves this little hobbie i've choosen. i have rock n fossile hunting i love and growing canibis and my family last but not least lol course my family's 1st again thx every1

G

With your skills I see a promotion in your future. From major to colonel. I can' think of anyone who deserves it more. I'm signing up now for your show.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Well I am getting in on this one b4 it hits 1000th post. PIcs look superb, looks like a stellar lineup, and those buds........
oh man those buds!!

I will be keeping around, will try to keep mess at minimum

RED145

Hell of a nice grow and even better friends Major!!Very nice to see stuff made by our peers get around!!Memoryloss,LOL..you just know thats gonna live uptoo it's name! :wave:

G

looking great so far major, cant wait to see how the headhunters turn out. great band! :rasta:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
WoW again thankyou every1 i sure feel the love yepper i sure hope others gifted the memoryloss have the sucess i've had its for sure grade AAA 5 star. and as for breeders who think ppl are dumping in the gene pools lol how yall get started eh by taken the same dumps correct. there are some very talented breeders who enjoy shareing the love and at a cost to them in postal services they recieve no compinsation for thier efforts. only compinsation they recieve is when a gifted member dose the new strain proud hopefully 1 day down the road i'll be taken the same dump lol.

this is a fine example
10245GEDC0325.JPG

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thankyou every1 speaking of gifts from heaven 3 more arrived today addy miss marked but good ole postal woman knows me so i recieved it lol unopened and perfect.

Mongrul = PB x WW x PB = mongrul ..PB being purple bastard
and some AH = ???
Pollen Chuck = SDv2.5[3 x (PB x WW)..= Pollen Chuck
i think is the way them run right on brotha Core from across the pond bless you now which 1 to add to the next bean run hummmm maybe Pollen Chuck that sounds heavy. so do i have this correct ??? the SD v2.5 was bred back into PB x WW 3 times ??? srry for the questions but i like to know whats what when possible lol.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
got urs 2day huh. sweet. i better keep my eyes peeled around here . i just checked the mail and not yet. i have some mail to send out still. i lost my stamps dang it. to broke to buy more but i will search mi madres casa por los stamps... see ya l8r today probably. got the last of the GDP to burn wit ya.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
welcome to the fun tric and excel herd that on us stoners he he mang my new thread has been at the top of pg 1 almost 48 hrs now. talk about feeling the love better break out the band for yall,
music269.gif
music334.gif
music270.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts