What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2000watt flip/flop SOG

Ok, first I would like to thank the community at large! I've been lurking for too many years now, and I've decided to show you (my peers) how I do things. I run side by side flower rooms, roughly 6'x8' each. Each room has a 3x6 table with 2K lighting above. Lighting has an enclosed 6" inline exhaust. Tables are ebb & flow, with 70 gallon reservoirs. Nutrients are GH flora micro & bloom, per lucas rec., with molasses late in bloom, I've tried most of the lines with supplements running side by side comparisons, and GH 3part always wins, IMO! Strains I'm currently working in my 2nd flower room: Skunk #1 (old school Denver cut) NL #1 (old school Denver cut) Big Buddha Cheese Sensi Star (ogre pheno) Chem Here are some pics, of my most recent flower room that was flipped on SAT. with 0 veg time, have random pics in Misc. gallery with shots of room 1 which is at about 41days now: Clone room
picture.php
Moms
picture.php
Doors and Exhaust
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
anyways this is how it starts out, look forward to hearing from folks and hopefully I can stay on top of keeping this grow updated, probably will post pics every 3 to 4 days thoughout the flower cycle, again we're @ day 4 of 12/12... Aloha dubba

Very very nice, Dubbalicous. Love the flip flop concept. Good lookin healthy clones too. lookin forward to seein this progress. Subscribed! K+

Thanks Dopeboy, you can check out my gallery and kinda see how the other room looks, gonna take some more flower shots soon, room one is really starting to swell, and its mostly Chem

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Sweet, Sweet, Sweet!!!! Looking great, really clean and well thought out. You know I love it.....
:wave:

DevilWeed

Wow, nice setup! Can't imagine the electric bill on that one! Keep the pics comings, look forward to some canopies full-o-bud.

nice set up im thinking of building something like this in a garage how do you exaust the ac heat??
Yo hippie thanks for stopping in, so I've got my side by side flower rooms inside an 11.5/11.5 bedroom, the rooms are 5.5x8', there is a small hallway outside of the rooms which you can see in the above pics., if you look I have a hard line exhaust going into the gable for my hoods and you'll see another exhaust that filters and exhausts that hallway also into the gable, probably gonna put a bigger inline in its place this summer cuz that one had a hard time keeping up last summer, hope that helps

solarz

can you give some more details on how you have the a/c unit mounted? Is it mounted inside the containing bedroom, but blowing the cool air into the flowering rooms? If so, how long have you been running it that way, and how has it been working out?

solarz

can you give some more details on how you have the a/c unit mounted? Is it mounted inside the containing bedroom, but blowing the cool air into the flowering rooms? If so, how long have you been running it that way, and how has it been working out?

solarz
Hey Solarz, so if you look at the pics above you'll see the hallway outside the flower rooms and see the back of one of the AC's, I then exhaust that room constant while the AC's are running, no problems yet, in the winter months I exchange from outside, so no need for the AC's, so yes , its contained in the bedroom and blowing into the room

Well, the SK and NL #1's are really starting to take off, cheese is kinda whatever, probably gonna be the last inside run with the cheese, maybe put the mom's outside ina couple of months, will have some pics up tomorrow, busy busy filling that 120 cloner tonight with some chem d, dj shorts BB and some sk #1's for possible greenhouse. I will also be putting my two phenos of chem that I have been growing for a couple of years, dont know which chem it is cuz they came from seed off of a farm in norcal 07, only thing that was growing there was GDP/chem, so I was told. I'll get some pics loaded of those soon and maybe some folks can chime in on that. I have a purple pheno and a green pheno, purple pheno looks like bubba to me, aloha

J

jrosek

Very nice man!
Nice to see your work, Cant wait to see how this unfolds.
cheers to your success!

Latest posts

Latest posts