What's new

2000watt flip/flop SOG

Yeah Bro, thanks!! Coming from you it means alot!! mad mad mad:respect:, think my canopy in the new rm is gonna be mo better, strains that play well together, current flower room has got to many phenos for my liking, whatcha gonna do??

Alright, got the 120 cloner loaded, and took a couple of shots @ 7days, cloner has blueberry, chem d, sk#1, and my chem purple pheno, have a good weekend ya'll!!:jump:

T

Tarus Bulbar

Sweet lookn set up dubbalicious!!!
Whats the temp like in ur clone area?
Cheers! Keep those pics coming bro!!

its like 68-75 this time of year, summer time it can get warm, like 80. I'm trying some EWC tea with the cloner this time, see if it works good cuz the slime/mush stem is tough sometimes to keep in check in the summer, and I hate to use a chiller. Thanks for stoppin by greenadian, ps read about the ewc in the cloner in fortyampstofreedom thread

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks great, you got the PIMP E Z cloner.. i only got the 30 site one.
i can vouch for the EWC tea helping. but one thing ive been recently using w amazing results is house and garden root excelurator. i noticed awesome root growth the next day. i wont have to do EWC tea again since i got this shit. and it completely replace rhizotonic for me.
40amps uses panty hose to make the tea, im a guy that lives alone, very weird for me to buy panty hose... so i used an old tshirt and bubbled that for awhile. works well.

i got the 2K flip flop as well. :yes:

looks great, you got the PIMP E Z cloner.. i only got the 30 site one.
i can vouch for the EWC tea helping. but one thing ive been recently using w amazing results is house and garden root excelurator. i noticed awesome root growth the next day. i wont have to do EWC tea again since i got this shit. and it completely replace rhizotonic for me.
40amps uses panty hose to make the tea, im a guy that lives alone, very weird for me to buy panty hose... so i used an old tshirt and bubbled that for awhile. works well.

i got the 2K flip flop as well. :yes:
Tha bluntcave yo!! Thanks for swinging in and giving the headups on the h&g, yeah I buy pantyhose, what?? :) Kidding, yeah this year I got sick of my homemade aerocloner and bought the biggie, been nice, always have enough #'s, you know what I mean running the flip/flop perp., every month gotta have those #'s

Update: RM 1 @ 50 days

Update: RM 1 @ 50 days

Here are some shots of my other flower room, this is one of the chem phenos I talked about b4, anyone have any idea? It has a citrous/fuel/earthy smell.

Mr. Charlie

Beautiful, clean operation, Bro! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing. NL #1 might be worth a test spin, eh? Cheers

U

unta

Great grow man! I was planning a 4k grow for my next house in a few months. Def want to mount my ac like you have. Build a room in a bedroom then put the exhaust side of ac outside grow room and in lung room ("hallway" as u call it) and just exhaust the lungroom/ hallway. Seems easier than building an ac box. And I wasnt going to run a flip flop but now you got me thinking about it. Cooling 2k instead of 4k is nicer. Not sure yet. ANyways, sick setup and buds. Be checkin in on this one a lot man!

cheers dub!! Thanks 4 da info!!
:D sure thing bro!
I wasnt going to run a flip flop but now you got me thinking about it. Cooling 2k instead of 4k is nicer.
Well, it is easier to cool 2k at a time, but you do have 2k + worth of power running 24/7, apples and oranges. I just like having two spaces on a monthly turnover, its what I know and am used too, thanks for stopping in bro, and any advice I can give I will, thats what this is all about :wave:

Alright, not much to show today, girls are plugging along doing the stretch thing. Should have some pics up tomorrow of my flower room thats getting close to harvest, yea! Also cloner is looking good and gotta start getting ready for them to root and change medium to rockwool. Anyways, hope you all had a good weekend and thanks to anyone that stopped in to check shit out, dubba :wave:

looking good bro! what are your day night temps?
inside my rooms? 65off/75on, or various outside temps depending on time of year, all winter I cool the hoods and rooms with cold outside. Dont know if that answers the ? Let me know and I'll try to be more specific, thanks bro

Latest posts

Latest posts