What's new

2000watt flip/flop SOG

Thanks bro, started going though your thread, gonna take me a few, like 20 sumthing pages! Gonna take me until the flower shots to really get this thing rolling!:tiphat: again, thanks for taking a look see!

Day 12 rm 2 & day 52 rm 1

Day 12 rm 2 & day 52 rm 1

rm 2 is starting to really fill in, and I'm about 10 days out on harvesting rm 1, cheers ya'll

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice work mate, I am digging the flip flops I have been seeing on the boards lately.

Your plants are looking great, nice canopy going on. How many do you have in each room?
Is there 2K in each room or 2 rooms with 1K each. Sorry if that's a stupid Q :)

Rm1 looks like it's coming on nicely. What strain is in the pic you posted that has the purple leaves?

Nice work mate, I am digging the flip flops I have been seeing on the boards lately.

Your plants are looking great, nice canopy going on. How many do you have in each room?
Is there 2K in each room or 2 rooms with 1K each. Sorry if that's a stupid Q :)

Rm1 looks like it's coming on nicely. What strain is in the pic you posted that has the purple leaves?
Thanks Shhh! I have 2kw in each room over 3x6 tables, I only have 2 ballasts with a flipbox(2kw running 24/7), the plant count varies because I use 5"/6" square containers, I'm moving to just using 5" containers so the #'s will be going up... As far as the flower shot you were talking about, it is an unknown Chem family pheno, friend brought me some beans from a norcal farm in 07', the only thing that was growing there was GDP and Chem, from the research I did and what was going around norcal heavy in that year was chemd/chem4, I have two phenos, the one that goes purple, and one that is green, the purple is my fav and the better yielder. I'm wanting opinions on what other folks think. green pheno purple pheno

U

unta

Go with the Purple one if it yields and is your fav of the two. Both look bomb but purp has a little more resin coverage it seems.

I've been rolling with both for about 2 years now, they both have HEAVY trich coverage, like when you trim it, its like having sugar granules on your fingers, and the buds are the denses I've ever seen, the purple is straight lemon pledge, while the green is lemony/fuel with super earthy undertones

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn, you arent kidding. trich coverage is killer on them shits. well done!!
you should be smoking good soon. nice variety in phenos their. they both look great
:yes: :yes:

:bump: Yo thanks Bluntman! Yeah I like em, I pick em at 64, when you let em go 70+, its like get hit in the face with a shovel

gonna tonight I hope

gonna tonight I hope

:dance013::dance013::dance013: think I'm gonna load some up tonight that I took last weekend from rm 1, should be :yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts