What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High zoo! dude thats crazy! did you say you were zoo when ordering? ...lol! Well. not much you can do there...lol.
Peace. bugout!

techattack

Hi zoo :)

that D39 looks pretty.
and that Snowdog x SD IBL looks awesome :) very nice buds.
the only way to get ur freebies is by ordering in seedbay right? think i will pick some seeds from there soon :)

tech.

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
zoolander said:
What up Cellar :wave: I'd go with Greenhouse, I know alot of peeps don't like them but I have seen some nice WW grows from them . I think that G13 x WW from Shanti will kick some ass and he has great customer service to boot . I also like the sound of his G13 x Skunk and a few others.
High zoo! Yeah, I dont like them either..lol. (at least thier busness practices) But what do you know of their wht Rhino strain? im looking for a decent wht rhino to run, any advise?
Peace and thanks, bugout

superuber

Damm Zoo your on a rampage latley with all these dam strains, dont see how you keep up. Now just curious about how you feed seeing as coco at least for me im watering at least once a day now. Out of 7 days a week how many days do you water and many of those watering get nutes? I read your reply to a similar question but if you could go into a little more detail that would kickass. I l be dammed your plants always look so dam green and healthy.

Im kinda new to the whole coco crap but im loving how fast things are taken off compared to soil. Forgive me for being a coco newb im new to this shizzznit. Dammit you seem to get all the good beans hopefully i get a freebie pack of yours i love anything with BB in it yummy.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Imagine what Zoo could do with 10,000 watt's, decent size grow rooms, and 50 g's. There would be no strains left on Seedbay to purchase!!! lol

Great job Zoo, love watching what you've got going on.

N

NZjay

hahah.. thats funny and sad getting your own strain as freebies! lol..

things looking lush and green mate! such a strain whore! i love it! :D

R

Raistlin Majere

kids are looking good zoo :respect:
very healthy
and LMAO @ getting your own freebies - what goes around comes around they say :joint:
you gonna grow them out ?
way to keep it green
:smoweed:

Z

zoolander

Wow I leave and come back a day later and all the family has stopped in :wave: Good to see everyone and its always good to hear all the kind words from you all . I dont have alot of time right now but as soon as I come back Super I'll answer your Question's bro and think we can get ya dialed in. Heres whats goin down in a few minute's . I think only a few since I wanna start a few others for fun since its summer and with the heat snaps I never know how things may go. I'm thinkin maybe a little Snowdog and Afghani#1 for some pollen and maybe some cut's for another mini SOG. Be back soon and hope everyone's doin good . Thanx alot guy's it makes everything worth doin knowin your peep's are here for ya :redface: :friends: :respect:

Z

zoolander

Hey Super :wave: The amount of times I water A week in coco depends on a few different things like the change in temps, what stage the plants are in and sometimes it seems that different strain's use up more water and also pot size . I'd say on average I water 3 times a week and feed for the first 2 and on #3 just plain R/O water at a ph of around 6.1. Once again its late and I need to crash but wanted to get these up .The first shots are 3 different Snowdog x Pheno's and then the BD x HB that should be done soon. Sorry for so many update's but this stuff gets me way to excited

Last edited:

Care Free 1

Veteran
zoolander said:
Sorry for so many update's but this stuff gets me way to excited

Zoo,
I love your enthusiasm cuz it motivates me to get of my ass and keep striving to grow the best!!! I get exited every time I open your threads and see the great work your doing. Just got your freebies in the mail today, and will definately make room in my garden for them.

Much thanks,

Care Free 1

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
bootyful pics zoo! Them snowdoggs look like they gon be the ShIIT! How many ml/gallon of a/b would you say you water in veg? Im still haven some trouble dial'n in the coco buts its comin along... That third pic up from the bottom, the hashberry x bluedancer looks a lot like one of the hashberry phenos I had, the one that turn purple, hows the smells on those babys?
Maybe next time u send in the seeds AFteR you get your order heh? haha! :rasta:

superuber

Goch dam those plants look amazing. Its a dam shame last order from the bay never got hear had snowdog and ogkbx1 from krypto. Plants look so yummy i just wanna eat it.

Thanks alot for answering my ?'s im getting a better understanding now. Im using coco can with a little perlite. Sucks we don't carry canna or advanced nutes around my neck of the woods. Shop owner said he can get fined and in big trouble for carrying either of those brands.

Think i will try a round in straight in coco next and stick with GH nutes unless you have another recommendation? But again i dont have access to canna or advanced. Keep up the good work Zoo cause the cage is looking mighty fine. Side note those sour bubble beans are huge

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Thanx Carefree and I know you know the fellin I'm talkin about when you see your plant's and sometimes you almost get those butterfly feelin's of excitement because you know what they can turn out to be .Mo :wave: I use 5 to 7 ml per gallon of both A+B and everything seems to stay nice and green and at the same time I feel like I'm not tossin money out the window by using to much. Super , Glad I could help and I think if you search you'll find alot of peeps have used GH in Coco and have had great results . You can check out Rez's thread and see what he uses and has some outstandin results . Thanx again guy's for your support since I planned on not growin for awhile but you all keep me super motivated and so does the plant . :respect: :friends:

Last edited:

Murphy

Care Free 1 said:
Imagine what Zoo could do with 10,000 watt's, decent size grow rooms, and 50 g's. There would be no strains left on Seedbay to purchase!!! lol

You know of some stains Zoo does already have or hasn't grown out? Really, I thought Zoo had the full line up already. Getting your own freebies back was just to damn funny! Zoo, it's time to get help, you got a seed addiction brother.

C

cellardweller

Murphy said:
. Getting your own freebies back was just to damn funny! QUOTE]
What comes around, goes around. + Karma dude.
edit:wheres my green box?

Latest posts

Latest posts