What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

C

cellardweller

zoo, as far as Im concerned, even if your freebies did herm, that would just mean more seed stock for me! :muahaha:(if I get em) But I am really sorry to hear that things have gone slightly awry for you.And you know this is the genetics and not grower error because?(im just tryin to learn somethin here,not trollin..)
peacies in the easties
cd

Z

zoolander

Thanx Tech :wave: yeah Cellar its a serious known problem with the original LP#1 and thats why Reef reworked it and you now have 2 different version's . These are next to alot of other plants and their all fine also.

TheHashAssassin

Nice looking NL dude, i bet you will enjoy trimming the 5 leaves off the bud on that one ;) Shitty to hear about the LP herming on you. I was surprised when I forced it outside last year that mine didnt herm when I stoped tarping them and their daylight hours went up abit. Maybe the natural light had something to do with it? Was that the only LP girl you had going?

Z

zoolander

Thanx Hash :wave: No thats not the only one, I have 3 or 4 big mothers and a whole clone run that I may cut my losses on soon. :badday:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The herm must DIE

The herm must DIE

u miss post 119? :jump: :muahaha:
haha! Anyway how the herm happen? it was on lower branches, upper branches? llots of male flowers? how much time left did u have till planned chop?

Z

zoolander

Sorry MO :muahaha: :wave:This is the genetics in the LP#1 that carry the herm gene and why Reef reworked it. I dont blame Reef this kinda shit happens sometimes in the quest to grow the bomb herb. They have sacks in alot of spots, One had 3 weeks left and the others have 4+ and the clones 4 to 5 weeks left. I'm gonna pull the clones out this afternoon and see if they have any and if not leave them until they show so I can grab some decent smoke. I had high hopes for these and I wish I could take the blame so I could run them again but at this point the seeds are a loss also which means thats a couple hundred dollars down the drain. I'm not bummin to much about it today and know I'll come back with some bomb grows very soon. :headbange

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
I have had these problems with the greenthumb og kush s1's.Ihad 2 out of 10 herm real bad in early flower, but the others dident herm and I found 3 great and good keepers. How bad do you think they pollinated your other girls zoo? and please don't throw those s1's away. could be some killer fem seed in there.

Z

zoolander

Thanx guy's its always good to hear all to good words. I dont think I even let them open and it was close to total disaster if another week or so went by . What happened is I had some pix at Ree's site and Buffbuds spotted a single flower so I pulled them out and bam. Fuck it shit happens and I'll get you guy's some bad ass shit up soon . :wave: :headbange :friends: :respect:

N

NZjay

Bummer zoo!

im dealing with Hermies too... and i too will be throwing out my remainder of the G13 Diesels. :badday:

what can ya do but move on, and grow some other dank!
chin up, move along. i just got my hands on some Venomhead - Blockhead x (C99 x venomberry) so my hermie frown is upside down!

wish you the best man!

Z

zoolander

Right on NZ :wave: I'm over it brotha and planin my next attack on gettin some bomb goin and still have alot of good stuff in flower. Thanx again for bein so positive :headbange :friends: :respect:

Grizz

Veteran
well there is one other good thing zoo, it ain't like you don't have 200 other strains to pick from. :muahaha: :muahaha: :wave:

Z

zoolander

:laughing: True that Brotha Whales , Last night I said fuck it and also cut all my NL down and shut down one 600 so I can concentrate on work with the Bluedancer, BK x DPD and the D39 that are all in veg and growin way fast now. When the Suur Bubble show up I'm gonna start a few to mess around with some crosses and shit like that. The NL got the chop around 4 day to soon but fugg it . I gots to get my grow on now fo sho :headbange

TheHashAssassin

If they are different fems from the one you are running now, try them out still man. I would bet money on at least one of them being a true female, and she will rock your world.

Z

zoolander

Hey Whales :wave: No I flowered the mom's but still have Reef's seed stock . I have other stuff like the Snowdog Bx and now the Sour Bubble and have Bluedancer in veg that I'll clone and then I'm gonna X everything with everything for shits and giggles . I also have the D39 and BK x DPD that you saw so some good stuff to come and I'm gonna collect everything from Grindhouse and HTC for some runs . Heres some of the LP#1 clones still not showin male flowers yet and will let them go until they do so I can still get some decent herb from them . These are gettin fat , Day 39 . These are in pots no bigger then a half gallon :headbange

Z

zoolander

Whales :headbange Yeah they have stuff comin out but I can get it at a med club here in Cali . I just got the Skunk IBL .