What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

Z

zoolander

Heres a few veg shots of the D39 , Bluedancer and the BK x DPD . I'm still waitin for the mag def to show and a tad is startin on the Dancer but I want it to get a bit worse before I give'em cal-mag.

Z

zoolander

What up everyone ? :wave: I wanted to show you guy's the Greenhouse Lemon Skunk I started and then gave to a buddy that is doing his first indoor and has interupted the light cycle and done everything else wrong and they still look great and the buds are rock hard and very heavy. I also had to give him my Grisha's and hes finishin the test grow and this lets you know these are a strong strain that anyone can make nice . I'll get pix of all the Geisha soon . His are not the best lookin ones but still nice and big for being so screwed with .

Grizz

Veteran
damn they turned out real nice, looks like she will yield well to, is the lemon stink there to?

Z

zoolander

Whales :wave: I'm not sure on the smell since they were in a room with a bunch of others . Can anyone tell me what the fukk pheno this NL is . Its one trippy plant and is way frosted up .

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thats what my mandala 1 tops started doin, stretchin and then buddin big on top, crazy shit..

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi Zoo, :wave:
The GHS Lemon Skunk look wonderful, but are they worthy of the garden space? Based on looks I would say yes, but with all the great stuff out there, would you recommend it, and consider it for future runs in your opinion? Just wondering cuz they really look good. :yummy:

Care Free 1

Z

zoolander

MO and CF1 :wave: My buddy growin them wanted to reveg and I told him nothing in their looks that special and he thought I was crazy and then I told him the same thing you said that we have so much great gear why bother . For weight its worth growin but other then that I'd rather grow some crazier shit . Oh and it does finish fast.

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
hIgh ZOO! That snowdog looks yummy! great updates man. Them srteachy tips seem to be sativa dominate phenos from wht ive expirenced, anyway. I usually see that in some of my home made crosses. but did see it on my Hashberries.
I personally cant stand the way it looks, so I always snip the tops to prevent it. But thats just my overbearing desire to have everything perfect...lol.
Peace, bugout

Z

zoolander

Hey TBug :wave: Hows it goin bro ? Yeah that stretchy NL and a few others are gettin the chop and replaced with some nicer stuff with a better yield . Those NL#1 x NL#5 have to many pheno's and the yield is real hit or miss . I'm gonna fire up the Sour Bubble but not for yield but for some crosses I'm gonna make . I think I may fire up the Chem Bx1 or Snowdog lookin for some new mothers. I'll keep ya posted and see ya in your Rez thread soon brotha

Smokindogcujo

Damn...you got some awesome stuff going there!

What/Whose WW are running? I've got some Dutch Passion WW in Veg and I can only hope and pray they come out as sweet as yours?

Z

zoolander

Thank u Smokin and thanx for stopin by and checkin out my thread . The WW is the Williams Wonder from Rez and you might be thinkin White Widow. I'd love to have some good White Widow seeds to run and hope yours come out awesome for ya. Take care bro and hope to see ya soon. :wave:

C

cellardweller

zoo, quick question for ya..
Whose Widow would you run and why?
Im wonderin about that G-13 x Widow I got comin from the bay..cant seem to find alot of info on it. Its the limited release from Shantibaba..
~c

Z

zoolander

What up Cellar :wave: I'd go with Greenhouse, I know alot of peeps don't like them but I have seen some nice WW grows from them . I think that G13 x WW from Shanti will kick some ass and he has great customer service to boot . I also like the sound of his G13 x Skunk and a few others.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi guys,
Had to jump in, GHS WW is very good, but the ones I grew were were Sativa dominant, and would grow up to 10 feet tall easily. If you grow those indoors make sure you have headroom, or reduce veg time. Those things really stretch. These were early flower outdoors growing out from my patio.

Good smoke though.