What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

M

mosca negra

Zoo- just over 6 zips! 5 gal coco buckets with a drip to waste system. She smells very berry flavored. Already growing out some clones of her-- I like her because she puts out a high yield with a small footprint in terms of floorspace. She is a hog nute but so what, she puts out better than a lady of the Red Light District! I should take some shots of buds and post them... Also have some pics of a late stage flowering lady.

Cheers!

G

Greyskull

^^^THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DOGGIE!^^^

bringing that romulan goodness...

love?

Wow, excellent pics!

The Lemon Larry and the Grape Romulan look like they're the same plant. So similar.. :)

Z

Zoolander

It's just like TW , to floppy and not the quality I can get from something like the Grom with better yeild and shit . I'll take the Sour D x or Grom over it any day

It's just like TW , to floppy and not the quality I can get from something like the Grom with better yeild and shit . I'll take the Sour D x or Grom over it any day

Thanks friend. We'll just have to see for ourselves. ;-)-~ Great photos friend! So you really like that Grape Rom a lot it seems. Love to try that one day...

Grizz

Veteran
whoa, dident remember that pic of the grom from last grow, makin me real impatient to get mine done, she has to be the grapest smelling I have ever smelled.

G

Greyskull

patience there grizz
the last 2-3 weeks is when she'll get her shine on...

Latest posts

Latest posts