Zoo's zoo cage

Z

Zoolander

I think the Rasberry is mostly Bubba but I can get the breakdown today for ya

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I think the Rasberry is mostly Bubba but I can get the breakdown today for ya
Yes please...I def noticed the bubba similarity. Not that it really matters but wouldnt mind knowing the breakdown of parents.

Much Thanks!

L

Lilly456

Zoo's Lemon Larry?

Zoo's Lemon Larry?

Reeks like chem, nice seedstock, great plants...Chaco.:joint::joint:
picture.php

G

Greyskull

it is way way WAY more chem than lemon, for sure.
its lemon like only week 5 hahaha

such a tight yeilder..... its not bad smoke though

L

Lilly456

Hell Josey, they're doing great...the LL above are a little fatter but it's not over yet..they have very dense flower balls electric with resin.Well worth the run no doubts.Chaco:joint::joint:

Z

Zoolander

Chaco are those LL from seed ? I run the LL from Elite and those look different .

L

Lilly456

Yeah they're from seed.Pack said Zoo's LL....:joint::joint: The other pack said Bubba...with seeds as big as a coconut.

Z

Zoolander

I wanted to let ya know brother that I never used the LL for seed but did use the Bubbashine and the SR 71 PK for some stuff around that time and also the Sourbubble DMT pheno . It looks awesome no matter what it is though .

Grizz

Veteran
Zoo those seeds Chaco has are elites lemon larry, why I put zoo's LL I dont know or remember, sorry for the confusion Chaco,

L

Lilly456

Doesn't matter what they are really, what matters is they were 100% worth growing out, couple of these plants are damn nice and I'm a fussy old prick....:joint::joint: