What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

E

EatShitake

Heya Zoo :wave: Damn been a hot minute since I popped by. Always a great tour of the cannaworld on your end!

Sorry to hear about the SD, but Dayyyum your SourBub looks Sofa King dank! That's one girl I'm gonna go lengths to get my meaty pawz on :D

:joint::joint::joint:

B

bonecarver_OG

Leonidas said:
Thanx BC and I run 2 600HPS in flower and a 400 HPS in preflower and the big banks of T5's in veg . Brother you don't need my help , your and fine grower all on your own . :respect: :friends:

hehe :D your tests save me time and money - what can i say.. :D its great :D

i told the local guys in the grow shop about recomending your nute doses for canna coco nutes.. so hehe there is gonna be people not even knowing you growing with your method over here in SE spain :D

the good part with your method is the savings in water. here water is scarse and high water use is getting fined. so not flushing like crazy is a plus! :D the fine is not small when you go above your cuota..

cool :D i have been thinking for years to get an other 600W - and finally i can put one up - but i will wait a while untill i got the house properly finished before spending more on lights etc :D but i love the looks of it :D

the nute regime and more light :D i see a bright future :D :rasta:

sorry wont hog your thread :D

here - grab an greenhouse nug :D

peace mate :D

bbing

I know BC, its like Zoo get made thread, look at this fucker go WHoooooooHooo!

I use that nute regime too. it rocks. (using a mod'd lucas formula in it this time just to compare) Both you guys sold me on the coco last year. thanks again.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup Leonilander :joint: just stoppin by to say wassup to ya bro.
puffin a lil listenin to some music and poppin in on all the playas...
peace yo -T-

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya can't pm him or look at his handle, but he's there. I think he can't post either. I'm afraid he's trapped in the ether vapors like tron, like an i.c. limbo of sorts ! Zoo don't look into the light, don't go to it, its a lie, don't look into the light! We're here, can you hear us? On the other hand, if he is trapped in here, can he smoke all the virtual flowers posted all over the sight?
:muahaha:

Grizz

Veteran
far as I know he still can't post yet, changed his handle back to zoolander and as RM said he is stuck in the twilite zone, he is reachable at the farm though.

E

EatShitake

Damn! Just as I went out, bought a bunch of coco and nutes and was about to pick your brain on your feeding schedule and a bunch of other stuff. I'll be hitting Joesy up with a laundry list of knowledge acquisition then! (I was gonna anyways!)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup brotha...hit me up with the new handle when ur back my man...peace and im sendin some + vibes to ya .-T-

G

grapepunched

what he said^

insert here LOL
hit me up Zoo, miss ya around bro

-gp

Latest posts

Latest posts