What's new

ZOMBIES!!!!!

D

DogBoy

Wow.

Let me just say that again for dramatic effect.

Wow.

If you haven't seen zombieland you are clearly missing out. I suggest everyone go see this film. I watched this film last night and laughed so hard there was imminent danger of bladder seepage!!!!

The genre has been rewritten people, no more humourless zombie slapping. We've gone all woody harrelson, stoned off his nut bashing shit for a laugh with an anal friend, a hot chick and a smart little 12 year old.

Now thats how to hunt zombie!

toastfighter2

I second that motion. My roommate isn't a huge zombie movie fan(trust me he has seen them all though, my bad), but he thought that this one was pretty good. I have actually seen it three times so far, and I can saw that it is by far better than any zombie horror/comedy films that have came out in the past few years.

THC123

Veteran
:pumpkin:lol i liked it when bill murray got shot cuz he was trying to be funny by imitating a zombie

Dr. D

Veteran
That film is funny, i pronounced abit too loud in the cinema " oh shit hes gonna kill Bill " then he shoots him!! lmao . Funny film.

grow1620

Zombieland = great movie..I watched a movie called dead snow the other day..it's like a nazi snow zombie movie...It was pretty good, comedy zombie movie type...only thing is it was a foreign movie (german?) but the voice acting was pretty good, I didn't even notice at first that it was dubbed...if you watch it I strongly recommend the dubbed one vs the subbed one.

I've been on a zombie kick lately..zombieland,left for dead, etc...good stuff.There's nothing like blowing the head off of something that's running at you full speed screaming!

THC123

Veteran
worst zombie movie i ever seen was pot zombies. in fact it was one of the worst movies ever hehehe didn't even finish the film , no pot is that good

That's right , radioactive pot that turned people that smoked it into zombies.

The zombies would have green eyes which where basically sprites that they tried to glue on the actors faces , but the green "eyes" move all the time revealing the real eyes of the actor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7OrmZqIO1M

Ganglere

dead snow the other day..it's like a nazi snow zombie movie...It was pretty good, comedy zombie movie type...only thing is it was a foreign movie (german?) but the voice acting was pretty good, I didn't even notice at first that it was dubbed...if you watch it I strongly recommend the dubbed one vs the subbed one.

Hi Grow :)

Not that anyone cares or even knows the diff, but the movie you're talking about is Norwegian... Now I double dare the lot of you to name three more Norwegian movies :moon:

Peace, G.

Joe Hawkins

I second that motion. My roommate isn't a huge zombie movie fan(trust me he has seen them all though, my bad), but he thought that this one was pretty good. I have actually seen it three times so far, and I can saw that it is by far better than any zombie horror/comedy films that have came out in the past few years.

you said that like you had some perspective then, thats cheesecake with blueberries

u guys need some youtubeness and root

-BG-

Hi zombie freaks :wave: Dead Snow was awesome...check it out if you already haven't...highly recommended...but I would still go with subtitled version...can't understand those dubbed versions...it just always sound and look stupid...and yes it's norwegian movie, directed by Tommy Wirkola...

:yoinks:

Joe Hawkins

I seen a zombie in Zone 4 ,and only 3 paki chippers
its all about perspective, 4 point perspectives rule, 6 points and ur well rounded;)

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
zombie-survival.jpg

Dude.... cool book.

Zombieland is one of the most entertaining films I've seen in a long time. I love zombie films.... wouldn't say its the best zombie movie ever, but I'd have to go through the archives to answer that question. Thats a tough one. I rented Dead Snow a few weeks ago. It was aight.

temunator

the hell i need to see this movie but it will be released in germany 10th december :(

im watching it right now in english (wont understand 50% but i will survive since im not a fatty xD)

M

medi-useA

Come off it guys!...are you saying the original Dawn of the Dead is NOT the best zombie move to date? :)...It might have been shot on a shoestring budget but it's the only zombie movie that has ever creeped me out...looking forward to Island of the Dead though...and of course Word War Z, based on the book by Max Brooks, same Author of Zombie Survival Guide.

muA

M

medi-useA

This new one from the UK looks interesting...I think it's called 'Colin' or something like that...zombie movie from the zombie's point of view...and made for something like 25-50 quid!

muA