ZOMBIES!!!!!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Zombie Virus FTW!
zombie.jpg

zombie2.jpg

Einherjar

The 2006 The Zombie Diaries was pretty decent too. Was also a kinf of Documentary/Diary Style Film, following diefferent Surviviors which all cross pathes at some point in the Movie. Not a Masterpiece which blew my mind, but it´s watchable.

Einherjar

Cabin Fever is what I call an Infected-Movie, together with Movies like The Crazies, 28 Days/Weeks later, Automaton Transfusion and in my eyes even the Zack Snyder Remake of Dawn of the Dead (Zombies just don´t run, Period! And for that matter, Vampires are not Vegetarian and DO NOT sparkle and Werewolves don´t look like puppies!)

If you´re interested in a nice Zombie Survival Game check out Fort Zombie. It´s a nice Budget Game where you have to barricade a stronghold, find survivors, weapons and supplies and...survive, you guessed it. Pretty hard at the beginning but once you get the hang of it you´re hooked.

Additionally I just read that a former programmer and producer of Guild Wars opened his own Studio and wants to make a MMOZ. A Massively Multiplayer Online Zombiegame. The Studio is called Undead Labs btw ^^

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Cabin Fever is what I call an Infected-Movie, together with Movies like The Crazies, 28 Days/Weeks later, Automaton Transfusion and in my eyes even the Zack Snyder Remake of Dawn of the Dead (Zombies just don´t run, Period!

Well I kind of agree with the infected part, but the zombie "disease" has to spread somehow. That is what makes it great, you get bit, you are a zombie, thus an infection

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
wiki is well known for have bad info lol.........
in this day and age i would like to think zombie have evolved...eg move faster,harder,stronger,just harder all round.
ok so how about this .......do you think a zombie on speed would be faster? eg running , or do you think his jaw would just chomp faster lol...

keep it green
highlander

H

h^2 O

what if eating fresh human brains actually got you like SUPER baked???!!!

M

medi-useA

Even slow moving 'undead' or 'zombies' or whatever you call them are scary in the right situation....

See if you can beg, buy or borrow the book World War Z by Max brooks...it will fascinate and show how slow moving 'ghouls' of this type could really be scary.

Read snippet of it in the bookstore if you can't get one of your own...you will soon enough after reading a bit, I am sure!:)

muA

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hoping on the zombie bandwagon, does anyone have a review for Left 4 Dead 2? I'm on the fence on whether to get it or not. The wife and I finished the first one in a night, love killing zombies!!! The first one was a good game, but way too short.

I have not seen Zombieland, but Woody is up there with my list of fav. actors so I'll be sure to watch it when it comes out on dvd.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
C.H.U.D./II

Not a zombie flick, but my fav "kill shit" movies are still the Tremors series. ;) Bert is my hero! lol

P.S. What kind of stank is coming off those zombies in the coffin?

Latest posts

Latest posts