What's new

ZOMBIES ARE EVERYWHERE!

C

cracker420

Oh yes! That 3rd pic really is glistening! :bigeye: I'm seriously considering infecting my garden. I bet your quite happy too Cracker! Good job Brutha. Really starting to show some sugar now. I bet they are stinky. Have you found any really special girls in the beans you've popped? Keeping a mother? Hmmmm? Looking great homie, keep up all the great work! :watchplant:
i kept 2 moms out of this run. the ZV #! which was the tall pheno, and i kept one of zv #4 which was a short pheno. i decided to keep the short one around for friends that do micro grows, and i figured i i ever decided to breed i would have a short female i could breed with a tall male.

Damn cracker liking what I am seeing, I think its almost for sure what strain I am getting next the Zombie Virus! Okay see you around,
Peace

its an amazing plant. i turned off all my ventilation for little bit just so i could smell it, and maaaaaaaan. its some stinky stuff! within a matter of minutes my whole house smelled like blueberry coffee :) i cant wait to smoke this stuff!

Esskie

it's surprising what a 400w can do and those last pics certainly show that!!

less heat, less power etc....it's all good & if the strain you are growing is decent then even better as in cracker's situation

man these things are lookin decidedly tasty cracker :respect:

C

cracker420

it's surprising what a 400w can do and those last pics certainly show that!!

less heat, less power etc....it's all good & if the strain you are growing is decent then even better as in cracker's situation

man these things are lookin decidedly tasty cracker :respect:

thanks bro! i baby these girls, i have a dual arc bulb i am going to try on my next run to compare yields. also got a few bales of coco on the way. so im gonna try the coco and the dual arc and see what happens :)

i changed a few things on my setup today, my circulation fan in the tent died(cheapo from walmart). i had some muffin fans laying around, i think they are 4in.. so i hooked up 2 of them at the top of my ten and have them blowing down. the make a little more noise but they move 5 times more are than the crappy fan i had in there. i have also started to close the grow room door up at night and turn off the heater in there. the grow tent gets down to about 65F. not sure if thats cool enough for color changes but it will sure save me some money on my electric bill!! :)

C

cracker420

just got done putting a black tarp around my grow tent, that should stop any light leaks. its like a tent inside of a tent :)

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
looking class cracker...
ask che about the temps...am prity sure he droped the temp to get the purple colour on his zombies.....i dropped the temp in my room to 50 last year ,well i never ment to, i couldnt control the heat lol,, this brung out some crazy colours on my trainweck (thats how i found my mother).........

dont go as low as 50,,,i couldnt help it,,,60 should see some purple come out + not shock stress them to much.........

you could always try flushing with ice cold water for the last 2 weeks...some say this bring out the purple aswell ( ive not tryed that 1 yet)

keep it green
highlander

Che

Veteran
picture.php

My temps have gotten as low as 5*C, and I got some cool colors.. it was unintentional though and I have since added a space heater.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Drop the temp about week 6 to something in the 60's a little bit. It will bring out teh colors.

I can normally get them to turn orange at home, get all teh fall colors

C

cracker420

Drop the temp about week 6 to something in the 60's a little bit. It will bring out teh colors.

I can normally get them to turn orange at home, get all teh fall colors

thanks for the info dog :joint:

Esskie

thanks bro! i baby these girls, i have a dual arc bulb i am going to try on my next run to compare yields. also got a few bales of coco on the way. so im gonna try the coco and the dual arc and see what happens :)

i changed a few things on my setup today, my circulation fan in the tent died(cheapo from walmart). i had some muffin fans laying around, i think they are 4in.. so i hooked up 2 of them at the top of my ten and have them blowing down. the make a little more noise but they move 5 times more are than the crappy fan i had in there. i have also started to close the grow room door up at night and turn off the heater in there. the grow tent gets down to about 65F. not sure if thats cool enough for color changes but it will sure save me some money on my electric bill!! :)

cracker the dual arc bulb you are gonna try, otherwise known as a dual spectrum yes?

well i been using grolux bulbs for years which are supposed to be dual spectrum to an extent with pretty decent results.........those Sunmaster dual spectrum bulbs have caught my eye recently though

69F/21C.....(I had to check as I go by centigrade)..imo that's probably not cool enough to enduce purpling but you never know man!......there's a mazar at around 20-25days here which has purple calyxes but the foliage is green :)

sounds like we both been experimenting with the same stuff?,
waiting on a replacement oscillating fan coming but my night/dark time humidity has been going mad meantime......temp gets down to as low as 65F/18C

Che - 5C :freezing: hope they all are ok man, that's a tad cool to say the least!....by the look of that pic it never bothered em at all :biggrin:

btw, here is a handy temp converter I found, hopefully somebody will find it useful

74 degree Celsius = 347.15 kelvin :biggrin:

sorry for going OT there cracker :spanky:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
I think if night temps dip to 60-65 you'll get the purple hoping. We've had an ice here for the last week, night temps in the room is dropping to the 50's, even my secondary bud leaves are turning.

C

cracker420

cracker the dual arc bulb you are gonna try, otherwise known as a dual spectrum yes?

well i been using grolux bulbs for years which are supposed to be dual spectrum to an extent with pretty decent results.........those Sunmaster dual spectrum bulbs have caught my eye recently though

69F/21C.....(I had to check as I go by centigrade)..imo that's probably not cool enough to enduce purpling but you never know man!......there's a mazar at around 20-25days here which has purple calyxes but the foliage is green :)

sounds like we both been experimenting with the same stuff?,
waiting on a replacement oscillating fan coming but my night/dark time humidity has been going mad meantime......temp gets down to as low as 65F/18C

sorry for going OT there cracker :spanky:

no worries bro :) yeah it burns both HPS and MH. i cant really get my cab any cooler without adding A/C and im not gonna get that crazy. trying to keep my expenses down. i will have some coco wed. so im pumped to try that out. everyone seems to like coco so i figured i would give it a go. im always trying new stuff :)

C

cracker420

I think if night temps dip to 60-65 you'll get the purple hoping. We've had an ice here for the last week, night temps in the room is dropping to the 50's, even my secondary bud leaves are turning.

thats awesome rain, i grew some of nirvanas ice and got a pretty kick ass pheno. loved it. i kept a mother. im not worried too much about getting colors, as long as it melts my brain i'm a happy camper :dance013:

cracker nice work (y)

thank you weedster

seems like some frosty genetics there
how is the yield?

yield is looking to be goooooooood :)

B

Bazarocka

Nice

Nice

I smoked some Arkansas Polio weed when I was a Kid~~~"It turned me into a Zombie"lol.
"Staying Tuned" on the sideline.:smokey:

Esskie

im not worried too much about getting colors, as long as melts my brain i'm a happy camper
:biggrin:....classic man :whee:

sorry if it's been covered already but how well does it root cuts cracker buddy?

I'm guessing you rooted your keeper clones in soil yes?

C

cracker420

:biggrin:....classic man :whee:

sorry if it's been covered already but how well does it root cuts cracker buddy?

I'm guessing you rooted your keeper clones in soil yes?

i use an aeroponic cloner, and they root great. i dont really keep track of how long it takes, but i know i had roots in less than 12 days. i have been amazed how easy this plant is to maintain.

Esskie

i use an aeroponic cloner, and they root great. i dont really keep track of how long it takes, but i know i had roots in less than 12 days. i have been amazed how easy this plant is to maintain.
as do I mate (PT-20 or Xtreme-20) so that's cool.........you know how some strains are very finicky to get to take root

less than 12days is nice & quick too :yes:, do the rooted cuttings take long to catch on when put back into veg & start growing again did you notice at all?

sorry for all the Qs but am really chuffed to have some coming and lack of patience probably plays a part too :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts