What's new

ZOMBIES ARE EVERYWHERE!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
No those are lifesaver s1's, it was a side project. It's not bad, but nothing I would keep in my garden. Bud structure is nice, but the high is dull. This is why I decided to use the pollen chuck male to beef up the potency.

C

cracker420

morning everyone! well just got done taking care of the ladies, they are starting to suck up water bigtime! and man are they gettin frosty!!!!! i will try to snap a few pics today :)

C

cracker420

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

cracker420

:party::party: ..nice1 bro thay look super healthy & frosty..keep up the good work man:watchplant: K+

keep it green
highlander

thanks man, here are a few more pics, i took them out of the tent so you could get a view at the awesomeness :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i will run this strain till the day i stop growing, so when im dead ha ha.. it is amazing and dont mess around when it comes to flowerin :)

C

cracker420

Very impressive growth bro, nice and tight spacing.

i kept a mother of both the tall and short pheno. i like them both, but i figured i could use the short one for some personal breeding projects down the road :) these plants are amazing!

C

cracker420

i think they will be on seedbay, im sure black ra1n will chime in with some more info on that.

Esskie

Been subscribed for a wee while now watching your Zombies grow & develop into cracking looking resin factories cracker man :respect:

just been dropping by now and again to see how things are coming together.........lookin good

how many days is that on 12/12 now?