What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zoid/c99 release date ??

Squiggles

I wouldn't worry about it Mr Mallard
all the more Zoid for us :biggrin:

Ahh theres a monster in my garden
:hide:

Squiggs out

Last edited:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont worry about him DM he's been known to troll others

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Patiently waiting for these killer homegrown genetics to drop. Much respect to all the aussie breeders and growers.

Peace an Gardening All.

H

hard rain

Just a note to those about the z99 ,,
zoidfuel is very dominant in its crosses ,, the bud structure and smell is mostly zoid, the c99 added a faster finish and a little more resin .
the reason for a trial cross with c99 was the thought that they would marry well together , and the tests have proven that theory correct .

Absolutely zoidfuel can stand on its own , and im sure it will earn a place amongst the more popular sativa offerings when it is released .
I'm trying not to troll here but I am so sick of the fact that every time something unique comes on the market it seems to never make it intact to the market place. I'd love to get some wallyduck varieties that were the originals before they were all crossed with c99.:wallbash: Can't the zoids be released as is, as well as the cross?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I'm trying not to troll here but I am so sick of the fact that every time something unique comes on the market it seems to never make it intact to the market place. I'd love to get some wallyduck varieties that were the originals before they were all crossed with c99.:wallbash: Can't the zoids be released as is, as well as the cross?
No need to stress hard rain , i think it will all happen around the same time or close too .. theres no intention on keeping the zoid line private , i know moon unit is very keen to get some available for you guys asap , particularly aussies , who i know many are keen to try something that hails from their part of the world .
On the c99 thing , its just a trial to see how it went , and it went pretty well , sometimes folks are limited and a hybrid can suit their situation . I believe wally made a bunch of c99 crosses in order to grow them himself in the feild and they were also made available to the public .
I can definately see your point on the crosses not suiting everyone and wanting the original parent rather than a hybrid of it , and in this case as far as im told they should all be available as is , unhybridized as well as some hybrids .

Tropic

Will be waiting for those lines to come out... I've been in love with them since I first read the Aussie Bred Candy thread... I'm not in Australia but not far away from you guys... somewhere in the ocean...
Keep it green :joint:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Just let me know that these pictures are working ok for you guys??
a couple of snaps of z99 from the memory card i was given .
picture.php
picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep them pics are working for me
wow looking great
i like the Zoid x Purple indica
Thanks DM

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Beautiful photos DM makes the anticipation more heightened to get these killer genetics.

Peace an Gardening All.

D

danny karey

The Z99 sounds killer, more great gear from the land down under!!!

Looking forward to grabb'n a pack hofully when there ready for release. I really don't care if they cross the Zoid to some C99, were lucky to get anything at all really. Really glad the Moonunit decided to get some out to the masses, very f'n cool!!!

Man, you aussie's are a force to be reckoned with in this business.......You got Neville, shanti, Wallyduck, Benji and now moonunit...........You guys got shit locked down!!

Danny

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice male OrganicMeds m8 looks like you will have loads of pollen...hehe

Hey Danny m8 Moonunit has been at it for years im just a beginner compared to him,,, upmost respect to Moon and Wallyduck i look up to them guys years of experience and knowledge about breeding and cannabis between them, ive learn't alot (especialy about sativas and sat high) seeing as i was strictly an indica man and now im 50/50 day/night...

I have tried the Z99 i loved hit very hard to describe but the high was way up there also tried the cherry candy fuel from moonunit which i absolutely love tastes like kids cherry cough medicine ill hunt down some pics for you...And have 1 just going into flower at the moment...:)