What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zoid/c99 release date ??

OrganicMeds

Hi MoonUnit :)

IMHO as long as there are no germination issues I would not worry about testing this Z99 line mate!

We all know how many years you have been playing with the "Zoid" lines for & we all know "WD's" work also.

I was lucky to play with Zoidfuel f3 & ZoidChunk outdoors this summer and both turned out great.

I say for the price just release them mate :)

G

Guest50138

Hi MoonUnit :)

IMHO as long as there are no germination issues I would not worry about testing this Z99 line mate!

We all know how many years you have been playing with the "Zoid" lines for & we all know "WD's" work also.

I was lucky to play with Zoidfuel f3 & ZoidChunk outdoors this summer and both turned out great.

I say for the price just release them mate :)

:yeahthats

G

Guest50138

Oh and i like madb's surgestion a bit of a test up in the nth just to see how much variation are in the f2,I dont mind the idea of f2 so long as i know what im geting in for,quite often its where you can find some real gems :) 20 packs for shure :) Thank moonunit

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
It's always very handy to see/know what variance of the plants you are growing is going to show, but both breeders know their genetics/crosses quite well so I'd have no probs buying the f2's before any tests are started/finished. 20 packs sound good also moon.
Been waiting to finally get some zoid/fuel lines, so bring it guys. Let's represent the local breeders and show the rest of the world how we kick arse down under.

Peace an Respect

Definatly 10 packs AND 20 packs. I feel the 20 packs gives one a more diverse spectrum of variation. Therefore, you'll be able to find more keepers!!!!!

Just my Humble opinion. Definatly release em bro. You are a true perfectionist and they will NEVER meet your high standards! Quit beating this to death and let us grow em out and send the feedback. If most aren't happy then you know they need more work! We are willing to take em as they are now and give em a whirl Moon!! I for one wouldn't be all pissy at you if they needed more selection. At least this way you'll get many different grow styles and regions to see how they preform outside your area!!!! I think this would be of much value to you bro!!!!!

LET EM FLY......

Respectfully, IR...

moonunit

Hi everyone
Yes you will have to send off to europe im afraid, as the bs draconian laws here forced the last underground seed bank out of biz many years ago, as benj said they will be available from Seedbay and Seed Boutique.
Testing is currently taking place, as as much as i wanted to get these lines to the ppl asap, i just could not sell anything untested, even if its a line we tested the crap out of the gen before( and we did, the final count of f1s grown out would be over 500).
As soon as the first test is finished i will drop the beans. Im also working to have a constant supply of beans then after , and one or the other versions of z99 available at any given time. There will be quite a few versions of z99 as i plan on working alot within this line and tailoring different versions of it for different end applications/results.
The current gen being tested is an f2 born of 22 f1 males and 14 f1 females, this line has no heavy selection to this point and is loaded with genetic goodies.
much respect
Moonunit

G

Guest50138

picture.php

moonunit

Im certain they will m8, im also considering sending in a few packs untested to the server fund with low bin's to get a wee bit out there now.
much respect
moonunit

H

hard rain

Great news moonunit.:gday:

Any word on other releases you might be working on and when they might be available?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Awesome news moon, every aussie on ICMag should be scoping out these killer genetics when they drop on the 'Bay and represent our great breeders and growers by showing the world more of what we are capable of doing down here, Kicking arse in a big way and cranking out some top shelf genes that will make the readers envious(sp?). Great news moon and wally. :biggrin:
Peace an Respects :)

Squiggles

Awesome news moon, every aussie on ICMag should be scoping out these killer genetics when they drop on the 'Bay and represent our great breeders and growers by showing the world more of what we are capable of doing down here, Kicking arse in a big way and cranking out some top shelf genes that will make the readers envious(sp?). Great news moon and wally. :biggrin:
Peace an Respects :)

i concur :gday:

Latest posts

Latest posts